make me cry (with kpop songs)

• okay so yall put me on to "We Were" by Winner and a ton of BTOB songs, and that shit BROKE ME

basically i'm a huge sucker for ballads where you can actually hear the pain in the singer's voice

also love the theme of missing someone to death!

so now i say, recommend me more!

(if it's: taeyeon, g-idle, red velvet, bp, recent bigbang, bts, 2015-now exo, etc. i would refrain from recommending because i am very well acquainted with those lol)

keep in mind i'm a hardcore gg stan too (so if it's a gg song that's kinda well known, i will probably know it.)

examples:

brown eyed girls - cleansing cream

ioi- downpour

exid- 3%

fiestar- you're pitiful

t-ara- day by day

but i'm totally here for some depressing bg recs

and yes i think i found most depressing day6 songs.... but probably not all of them...

• I know you said no Taeyeon, but maybe this one?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here, try these :>

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• (imma shoot my shot with this song, bc it makes me cry pls, dont be mad at me its bts)

• you might know this but here :))

• gidle - put it straight

I know you said no Taeyeon, but maybe this one?

i cry to these on a semi-daily basis no joke LMAO

• External Content www.youtube.com

• enjoy :oops:

• (imma shoot my shot with this song, bc it makes me cry pls, dont be mad at me its bts)

i'm an army babe that sea is MY TEARS BC IT'S A HIDDEN MF TRACK AND NOT ON ITUNES OR SPOTIFY STILL AAAAAAAAAAA

• okkk then

• these songs suck so many tears out of my tear ducts daily goddamn i love my boys

These are obvious choices, though.

• a very obvious song :pepe-hehe:

and here some other songs :pepeflushed:

• External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!