I'm a fan of soloists. Recommend me some songs by soloists (Western or K-Pop)

• do you like any of gyubin's songs

I quite like her songs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• K-Pop

EAND

Junny

Kursor

Tabber

Xydo

Vanillare/aka Gohi

Kang Daniel

Kim Jaehwan

Park Jihoon

Ha Sung Woon

From20

Hello Gloom

Gaho

Coiblen

Kisu

Corbyn

• What about Western?

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~

• I already know what David33 is gonna mention, but not the song(s) he is going to mention if he mentions any.

I mean, because of you, now I don't know what to recommend! 🤣I'm curious, which song do you think I wanted to recommend? 😅

These are my fave Kpop soloists, not in order:

BoA, Lee Hyori, IU, Taeyeon, Yoona, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sunny, Kim Sejeong, Chungha, Ailee, Wendy, Seulgi, Joy, Sunmi, Solar, Moonbyul, Wheein, Hwasa, Hani (EXID), Hyolyn, Luna (fx), Park Eunbin (she's an actress but now a rookie soloist as well), Punch, Kassy, Gummy, Heize, Suzy, Baek Ji-Young, Lee Young Ji, LeeHi, Park Chorong, Lee Chaeyeon, Jung Eunji, Somi, Yerin Baek, Seori, Soyeon, Yuqi, Miyeon, Minnie, Soojin.

It's hard to recommend songs, most of these soloists have a great discography. I don't want to write down every Western soloists, because there's like 500, so here's a couple of them, NOT IN ORDER:

Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Lewis Capaldi, Lorde, Birdy, Avril Lavigne, Eminem, Thalia, Gavin Degraw, Kate Voegele, Adele, Hilary Duff, Sia, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey, Hozierr, Shawn James, Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes.

• J-pop

Nissy

ØMI

Takanori

Miyavi

Rikimaru

T-Pop

Jeff Satur

• Of coures I knew you were gonna recommend a song by IU just dunno which one 😂

Honestly, this is still my ultimate favorite IU song!

And this!

• Hey I love this question!, I love many genres and artists so I can only suggest my top and re occurring listens and artists I genuinely love and have followed for a while, while some I found out about recently. I listen to a lot of French Music and Western Music as well, I don't follow a bunch of female artists but I can recommend what I do listen to if you would like 😊.

I dug through my liked songs and mv's on youtube and Spotify to give you a little bit more of an option to choose from, some artists you may know though.

(Western Artist), Tems.

(Western Artist). Tobe.

His songs are so groovy, I love them so much! I listen to him every month lol.

Screenshot 2024-08-16 at 9.16.03 PM.png

(Western Artist) Elijah Woods & Thomas Day.

Khamri, Kadeem Tyrell.

(Western Artist). Nia Sultana.

I think she is super super pretty but I love the vibe of her music to!

External Content open.spotify.com

Kpop.

Choi Cello. (Female, Artist, Singer Songwriter & Vionlist, Former Stars Awakening).

Super nice to talk to, I interviewed her for another site and she's pretty talented. She was a contestant on Stars Awakening. Her following has gone up since my two articles about her and I think that's pretty cool and worth checking out. 😊

My Re Occurring Listens:

Her Spotify/SNS.

Artist Playlist.

Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/choi_cello/

Daniel.

My Top listen.

Baekho. (My NU'EST bias).

Woo. (South Korean Rapper).

Pentagon, Soloist & Guitarist Wooseok.

My Top listens:

His Spotify.

My Favourite Radio show that he currently hosts on a daily basis:

Paul Kyte.

cott. (K Indie Band/r&b).

My fav rn:

June. (Soloist NOT the iKON member).

He is currently in military at the moment, but still has good releases!

My Re Occurring Listens:

His YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/@JUNE-iw5ul

Do Hanse. (My Victon Bias 2).

Aquinas.

Originally he came out as bisexual, but he has since officially came out as gay. Rapper and Singer Songwriter that I love. I'm so proud of him, I admire him a lot.

BoyCold. (My favourite producer next to Xydo).

Code Kunst.

from20.

My Favourite:

Grizzly.

Found his music because my bias Shinwon would always interact with this account, then in an instagram story Grizzly bought new soccer gear for some of the Pentagon members.

Homezone.

Another artist I interviewed after Grizzly, he is so so kind and deserves all the hype.

My top rappers.

Huh. (Heo Sunghyun)

Bloo.

Khakkii.

"Respect your efforts, Respect Yourself" - B.I Dance Practice Room Quote.

Seventeen ᡣ𐭩 Monsta X ᡣ𐭩 OnlyOneOf ᡣ𐭩 EPEX ᡣ𐭩 Mino ᡣ𐭩 Dabin ᡣ𐭩 Colde ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse ᡣ𐭩 Penomeco ᡣ𐭩 homezone ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• Monsta X members mostly all have solo music as well but the genres really vary from member to member but are worth checking out as well. I listen to a lot more then that lol.

OnlyOneOf members have solo music to but they only have one song each.

The rest of my Spotify following (soloist) if you would like to check out more:

Lol sorry if that was overwhelming 😅🤷‍♀️✌🏻

--

Kwaku Asante.

Kihyun.

I.M.

Leo (Vixx member).

Moon Jongup.

NEON.

P.O. (He's a BlockB member and my bias but is more a variety show host and actor then rapper/singer).

Ten. (WAYV/NCT).

T MULLA.

Wonho.

D1CE Woo Jin Young.

WOODZ.

YaoChen.

Zelo.

Zico.

Gemini.

NLVE.

"Respect your efforts, Respect Yourself" - B.I Dance Practice Room Quote.

Seventeen ᡣ𐭩 Monsta X ᡣ𐭩 OnlyOneOf ᡣ𐭩 EPEX ᡣ𐭩 Mino ᡣ𐭩 Dabin ᡣ𐭩 Colde ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse ᡣ𐭩 Penomeco ᡣ𐭩 homezone ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

Edited once, last by BebeCarat-0 ().

• Not sure if you are open to other things than western and KPop, cause I think you could like a few Japanese onces too.

Chanmina

Noa

Ryubi Miyase

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!