anyone who say that IVE is the second biggest female group is a clown

• They are the only acts that manage to get RAK & PAK with all their release this year, the highest so far with 3 back to back hits. Baddie manage to hit it with literally big artist like Jungkook & Seventeen also against digital monster AKMU.

people who keep saying that they are currently #2 @ behind Newjeans, they are the biggest clown. ofcourse internationally but when it come to domestic, its safe to say that NJ isnt above IVE yet, theyre still on same tier. Theres no way that the only girl group that manage to have back-to-back hits is placed #2

it is disrespectful to put IVE on the same tier as Aespa, Idle and Lesserafim when theyre way ahead from any of them

• They are the only acts that manage to get RAK & PAK with all their release this year, the highest so far with 3 back to back hits. Baddie manage to hit it with literally big artist like Jungkook & Seventeen also against digital monster AKMU.

people who keep saying that they are currently #2 @ behind Newjeans, they are the biggest clown. ofcourse internationally but when it come to domestic, its safe to say that NJ isnt above IVE yet, theyre still on same tier. Theres no way that the only girl group that manage to have back-to-back hits is placed #2

it is disrespectful to put IVE on the same tier as Aespa, Idle and Lesserafim when theyre way ahead from any of them

no one else? in a single calendar year?

• what's cool though is every group gets to shine. yujin said it best on that speech award.

"it's an honor to be part of succesfull generation. but we da best music dj khaled" minus the last part its true

• I am watching I AM actually.

It's only 7k UL behind the #10 song on Melon. There's actually a logjam around that spot, with ETA/SuperShy/Somi's song/some rando solo song all vying for the 9th and 10th spots with I AM lurking in the weeds at #13.

If it can get one more semi viral moment, we could see it overtake all of them to get back into the top 10 in its 8th month of release.

• I am watching I AM actually.

It's only 7k UL behind the #10 song on Melon. There's actually a logjam around that spot, with ETA/SuperShy/Somi's song/some rando solo song all vying for the 9th and 10th spots with I AM lurking in the weeds at #13.

If it can get one more semi viral moment, we could see it overtake all of them to get back into the top 10 in its 8th month of release.

new years bro. your someones dream come true its gona hit roof hit. also top 10 in all other ones including YT. so that itself is impressive already minus melon

• so ive doesnt do anything else? like go tour in different countries? sell albums? sell merch? dont they have brand deals too? those dont make money?

how much are these people making on streams globally after producers and such take the cut?

But literally this thread was to brag about Korean PAKs and that was the basis of them being supposedly the top 4th gen gg?

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• The funny thing when people say Korea digitals aren't important as an obvious way to diminish their success, and brings up other shit like international stats, concerts, album sales etc

Ironically IVE is still winning in those aspects

Stay salty bitches

:pepe-flirt:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

• Nah NJs are the current most popular group in Korea barring maybe BTS but since they are hiatus it is definitely NJs no contest really but IVE is huge to mostly due to Wonyoung who I think is definitely the most popular idol right now in Korea among the 4th Gen.

• 3rd?

1. BP (unless they disband)

2. NewJeans

3. IVE

4. Twice (due to tour numbers)

• Correct, Ive is not the 2nd biggest female group. Below are their digital receipts in Korea, their only strong point

Ive - Love Dive (Title Track) - 470,544 ULs peak link

Ive - After Like (Title Track) - 632,379 ULs peak

Ive — Kitsch (Title Track) - 497,133 ULs peak

Ive — I AM (Title Track) - 581,662 ULs peak

Ive - Either Way (Title Track) - First 2.5 weeks Melon peak #12, ~125,000 ULs

If you understand the receipts, you will know that they are below NJ, gidle, aespa and lsf, even in their strongest area.

Thats why certain NJ fans here don't even bother wasting their time debating Dives now.

• It's probably good for us all that I slept through this thread's peak mess hours due to COVID.

You know what, today I wake up and elect to not choose violence.

I'll just put on my clown makeup in the name of peace and let IVE fans enjoy their achievement :pepe-clown-gear:

I'll make my own thread if I want to go to war :spammerpepe:

• BP doesn't become the biggest gg in the world just because they chart well in KR.

IVE always charted well in KR,

they released the biggest song in KR this year, but clearly, their streaming strength for international is worse than AL or LD.

and if you want receipt,I can give you receipt ;-)

• Korea entertainment industry is small af. You can have all the PAK or #1’s all you want in Korea… doesn’t even add up to half the money made from other countries. So who gives af. So yeah NewJeans >>>>>>>

Oh yes because ive is sooooooo totally nugu internationally they haven't step a foot outside of Korea and they have 0 international fans :love:

They are earning that bag everywhere, no need to worry about top idols finances lol

• BP doesn't become the biggest gg in the world just because they chart well in KR.

they released the biggest song in KR this year, but clearly, their streaming strength for international is worse than AL or LD.

Please. First of all, when Blackpink became the undeniable top #1 girl group it's only because Twice had already shown decline in kcharts while BP was still getting paks. Then they released The Album and it became doubt to no one.

Blackpink was always bigger than Twice internationally and I still remember how people would downplay that by saying it was just zombie streaming from SEA countries. It was only after HYLT outdid Twice's release on kcharts and The Album outdid any other girlgroup album in sales that Blackpink was considered the undeniable #1. Stop trying to rewrite history.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Please. First of all, when Blackpink became the undeniable top #1 girl group it's only because Twice had already shown decline in kcharts while BP was still getting paks. Then they released The Album and it became doubt to no one.

Blackpink was always bigger than Twice internationally and I still remember how people would downplay that by saying it was just zombie streaming from SEA countries. It was only after HYLT outdid Twice's release on kcharts and The Album outdid any other girlgroup album in sales that Blackpink was considered the undeniable #1. Stop trying to rewrite history.

but antis still use that argument to this day, but that doesn't stop BP from becoming the biggest gg though.

"The Album outdid any other girlgroup album in sales" and streaming wise (Spotify, YouTube,iTunes,Apple Music)

They are doing big ass numbers on every music chart, not just K-chart :skull:

They will have more chances to appeal internationally. That's why there's comebacks

• but antis still use that argument to this day, but that doesn't stop BP from becoming the biggest gg though.

"The Album outdid any other girlgroup album in sales" and streaming wise (Spotify, YouTube,iTunes,Apple Music)

They are doing big ass numbers on every music chart, not just K-chart :skull:

If you were here during that time you know that it was the album sales and Twice being left behind on kcharts that got naysayers on mute. Blackpink doing well internationally was already a given bc they were already outdoing since debut. It is simple as that.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• K-charts are not enough tbh. The biggest gg in the world Blackpink have more than that.

NewJeans is arguably the biggest group atm overall.

:sleeping:

IVE is close, but internationally their gap with NJ is huge, while similar level to LSRF, Gidle, aespa.

Even LSRF entered Bubbling 100 with Perfect Night so they are coming right after NJ with a potential to score a Hot 100.

• They will have more chances to appeal internationally. That's why there's comebacks

I just speak on the current numbers though.

The main topic is where do IVE belong in the 4 gen ggs?

on KR, let's say they are 10, NJ is 9, I will downplay NJ to 8.5

on international, that is a different story.

Blackpink doing well internationally was already a given

BP is not doing well internationally, they are making records for Kpop ggs in the international market.

if K-chart is the main indicator, IU is the biggest soloist (which she is not) of K-pop.

At this point, I don't get why you want to make an argument.

so where do you think IVE should belong?

Based on Kchart, let's say they are number 1, but it is not like they are clear-cut above the others.

so are they the biggest GG in the 4 gen?

I'm not downplaying anyone here.

• ok current numbers? total touring sales? albums sales? whos leading?

• This thread contains 210 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!