Eric Nam quietly removes Malaysia tour dates after showing support for Zionist State of Israel

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

coward of the year award goes to…🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Eric is a pretty religious Christian. Him and Mark from NCT (who is also Christian) had like a whole discussion about how important their faiths were to them on one of their shows.

It doesn't surprise me that he supports Israel, most religious Christians in the west are pro-Israel.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It doesn't surprise me that he supports Israel, most religious Christians in the west are pro-Israel.

That’s not really true. They only interested in Jerusalem and Bethlehem (which btw is in Palestine West Bank)

And he didn’t support Israel, he liked a post condemning terrorism and innocent people dying on both sides.

• He said, lets not kill all the Jews and that was Zionist for some people.

It is absolutely reasonable and logical to be opposed to the Israeli government’s treatment of Palestinians WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY calling for the protection of Jews in Israel and around the world"

• That’s not really true. They only interested in Jerusalem and Bethlehem (which btw is in Palestine West Bank)

And he didn’t support Israel, he liked a post condemning terrorism and innocent people dying on both sides.

Ehh, I grew up Christian in a military family. My Grandfather was the assistant to the Chief Chaplin of the US Army and was a combat medic before that. He was later a church deacon and then elder. So, he was ordained and was on the council that made the decisions for the Church in my branch of Christianity.

From my personnel experience most regular religious Christians are pro-Israel. But some more extreme really religious Christians don't like either side, early Christians believed that Jews were responsible for the crucifixionof Jesus and some more extreme modern denominations still dislike Jews because of that.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Ehh, I grew up Christian in a military family. My Grandfather was the assistant to the Chief Chaplin of the US Army and was a combat medic before that. He was later a church deacon and then elder. So, he was ordained and was on the council that made the decisions for the Church in my branch of Christianity.

From my personnel experience most regular religious Christians are pro-Israel. But some more extreme really religious Christians don't like either side, early Christians believed that Jews were responsible for the crucifixionof Jesus and some more extreme modern denominations still dislike Jews because of that.

I can speak from my experience…

Especially with the recent attack, many Christians I know had a reaction that went like this “ well, in the Bible God cursed the Israelis….so we ain’t surprised “

I know a lot who, like you said, dislike Jews for the exact same reason you just mentioned. I’m Christian myself but I have seen a lot of open antisemitism because of that believe in the Christian community.

But I wanna be fair, our experience can be different depending on which Christian community you belong to or grown up with.

• Yeah, Christianity is a mess so many different branches and denominations etc.

I mainly focus on the issues that are in my local community and that affect me personally, involve my cultural background etc.

I really don't keep up with the news or use social media at all. I use this for kpop that is it.

I am not Israeli, Jewish, Muslim or Palestinian. So, I'm not personally involved or knowledgeable on the history of this in anyway and I would just be some annoying outsider looking in and making an opinion that would end up offending one of the two sides or both etc.

I don't know why everyone thinks they have to have an opinion on something or that anyone wants to hear it.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• That’s not really true. They only interested in Jerusalem and Bethlehem (which btw is in Palestine West Bank)

Southern Baptist here. Our congregation is on great terms with the Jewish community down here. We've held fundraising events together and just had a mass praying for Israel.

• Eric Nam did absolutely nothing wrong. Somehow liking a post condemning terrorism and supporting all human lives is anti-palestine? Honestly says more about the kinds of people being outraged by him than it actually does about him.

• Saw him in concert the other day. He's a funny and decent guy.

No surprise he would cancel. His concert would probably be crashed or ruined to some degree by those who are pro-Palestine.

Backlash if he continued on with it. Backlash when he doesn't by those who call him a coward. He'll probably gladly take the latter because it doesn't really affect him.

• this is genocide, not a two-side war anymore (was it ever with the way america funds israel?)
    but for some humans religion>humanity

External Content x.com

• but for some humans religion>humanity

But you should realize the majority of countries are supporting one side because of religious reasons only. North America and Europe are more inclined to support Israel because it's a Jewish state, and Arab and other Muslim countries support Palestine because it has a Muslim majority. Countries like China and Russia support Palestine for econo-political reasons. The support from each side has rarely been about humanity. You be under the minority if you do so.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• this guy career is dead

Koreans doesn't care about him, he only had international fans

and now he messed up with them too

the only thing we kept him relevant for the past years was his Podcast

and now no company would want to send their idols there, if they are pursuing the international market

by fear of having their idols associate to Eric nam

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• This shit is why if i ran a agency I'd put a gag order on anything related to this conflict period.

As people would cancel you for anything. All the people in this thread alone owe Eric an apology,he didn't do anything bad he liked a post condemning terrorists and also supporting the innocent people on both sides not being murdered. Yet somehow that's against one side? WTF is wrong with people? Another reason I want them to absolutely STFU is the fact security wise how vulnerable idols are and talking about this stuff is an easy way to end up as the target for some extremist that wants to make a point and boom first idol assassination ever. After such an event the industry would kneejerk change there will be no more fan meets etc you'd never be allowed to see a idol in person ever again.

• I can't comment on Eric Nam without context. But I agree with the people who feel emphaty towards the loss of innocent lifes on both sides and am disgusted with people supporting any kind of war or terrorism and calling for justice for only one side as this whole conflict is that easy. There is no morally correct choice where you decide to massmurder and it's just worse when it's about nationality or religion. Hate makes it easy to dehumanize others and it's sad to see people not only being okay with that but even proudly supporting it. All of those people are just one step away killing you for their beliefs, no matter if it's true or not. I tried my best to not comment on this topic and I try to do this only one time but for the love of God, people are so judgemental and bloodthirsty!

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• He'll be fine. International opinion is pretty split since neither side is innocent with Palestine extremists' terrorism causing an international incident and Israel's extreme response.

To be clear, this isnt about you!!!

VvvvvvvvvV

Yall know that technically when the Yankees were attacking the British Colonies when they were fighting to solidify America as their home, they were considered terrorists in propaganda as well, right?

I’m so tired of Hamas being called terrorists for dropping the same bombs that israel is dropping on children there. Or that america drops on syria or they did in iran or iraq like omg.

The ongoing removal and genocide of palestinians is a literal war crime that is happening because of the ongoing removal and genocide of jews in the holocaust its like so weird to me that we just watch this cycle repeat and are like “yeah those brown/muslim ones are the bad guys this time though”

In the end nobody innocent should die, but also the Israeli government is NOT innocent

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

Edited once, last by bangmenah ().

• Well it's not looking good for him, the post eric liked in the first place was full of bullshit and his actions after it just tell me all i need to know, also people are finding things like this:

Gül on X
    dive studios co-founded by eric nam is supporting israel... this all is making so much sense right now i just got this information and you can look it up for…
    twitter.com

• Well it's not looking good for him, the post eric liked in the first place was full of bullshit and his actions after it just tell me all i need to know, also people are finding things like this:

https://twitter.com/somebodysp…tatus/1718167075913371889

🤡🤡 people did this same thing about NCT with the puma brand they are promoting. People STFU and face the facts CORPORATIONS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS. They don't care about who's at war or when it started or who's right or wrong they simply go where the money is. Bet your ass they'd be super pro Palestine if 90% of the money was coming from them but its NOT.

Putting idols etc in the crosshairs is not only stupid it's morally wrong too. These people 99% of them are people like you and I bet your ass just like you they don't have a clue about everything going on behind the scenes. It's pathetic as fuck when someone literally can say something along the lines of denounce terrorist and want everyone to not be hurt and live peacefully, warrants them being attacked called some sort of ist and treated as the enemy for saying something neutral that supports both innocent people in the conflict. But somehow do that means you support solely one side 🤡🤡🤡🤡 what these clowns are doing is the definition of oppression, fascism etc you are doing exactly what you claim your enemies do.

• Hamas pursues its own interests rather than the interests of all of Palestine, and they don't represent the entire Palestinian population. When a group, separate from the government, intentionally kills innocent people to create chaos, it falls under the definition of terrorism, as the recent attack achieved little beyond that.

It's true that some groups have been labeled as terrorists even if there were technical distinctions, but using those cases to denounce other groups as terrorists can be misleading. It's essential to consider each situation and context individually.

Otherwise it’s just a false moral equivalence.

Israel isn’t innocent at all. But Hamas isn’t either. And I will stand by it.

• probably couldn't sell the tickets

likely. I literally know nothing about this man, I don't even know how he sounds like and I never heard any songs of his. But even I have seen calls for boycott in my tl shared by my Malaysian moots. So who knows, maybe the boycott worked and tickets didn't sell.

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!