i didnt know RAIN was hated ?? (Black Ocean in KCON LA)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IMG_1114.png

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

I can't with the qrts..

They don't really like Rain.. :pepe-life-support:

I can still see lights so I don't think they did black ocean.

• uhh yeah he destroyed ciipher and every group before them, promised he wasn't going to give ciipher up and do all this shit for htem and they haven't had a comeback in over a year now members left. he's a piece of shit

Legend or not what he's done is wrong...ruining the dreams of so many artists only to give up on them or pass them to someone else or stop managing all together. Support him if you want I sure as fuck won't.

• So he couldn't make the group a success and the fans blame him for not halting his career to sink more of his time, effort and money into a group that their fans don't even stream or buy their albums for?

The group failed, Rain not going down with the ship isn't something to hate him for.

• Wait, he made a group and he fail to make them succesfull. And people hate him for that?

He has failed to properly promote, and take care of 3 groups now. THREE. It's not because he didn't make them successful it's because he fucking sucks, didn't promote them, doesn't do shit with them and has done nothing with ciipher in over a year. he's not a saint at all.

first he said this shit

Rain preparing to hand over ownership of boy group Ciipher to another agency | allkpop

then changed his damn mind

Rain Denies Reports Of His Stepping Down From CEO Role + Transferring Ciipher To Another Agency |

now ciipher is pretty much done

Ciipher Fans Demand Transparency, Cite Band's Alleged Mistreatment by Rain Company | allkpop

Tan, Tag, Dohwan & Won officially leave Ciipher | allkpop

Screenshot_28.pngScreenshot_29.png

He's a selfish p.o.s even put his wife in their debut mv...like what?

• So he couldn't make the group a success and the fans blame him for not halting his career to sink more of his time, effort and money into a group that their fans don't even stream or buy their albums for?

The group failed, Rain not going down with the ship isn't something to hate him for.

he has done this more than one time tho. so why does he keep making groups if he's not gonna do shit w/ them. isnt that pathetic? to keep making groups and then ditching them? these are peoples careers and lives he's just toying around with like they're just his projects he gives up on immediately.

• dang! I know about MBLAQ but I didn’t know he was on his 3rd boy group. Kids need to stop signing up with him

yep ciipher is his third bg at first we thought he learned his lesson he was really hyping them up, getting them on immortal songs with him etc. then their debut hit and he gave htem such outdated songs...mirae over shadowed them big time plus he felt the need to put his damn wife in their debut mv....which felt cringe and akward...he has members who could produce, write, arrange, compose etc. and he didn't even utilize that shit. He kept giving them songs that just didn't fit what was doing well out there...then just stopped promoting them completely..not even on any variety shows, no concerts, no appearances, silence everywhere. Keita goes on boys planet, didnt' make it but is going to be in an upcoming group formed by trainees who didn't make it...then as you saw members left ciipher...so I can't take this dude seriously. sure he can be respected for his work hes' done with his solo music but as a manager/owner he sucks. I think fans of MBLAQ and Ciipher have a right to feel the way they do.

• It could be for many reasons but I believe it’s these three reasons. First, 4th gen stans don’t know this man. Rain is washed up and is manly known in Asia. Outside of Asia no one is checking for him like that.

The other two is he’s been going viral recently for having bad breath and for also treating his groups like pets and then throwing them away after they flop. He has done this not once but numerous times. It’s the same with him starting his own company lol. This man starts something then runs away after. If you know his history before Ciipher you can understand the outrage.

Like look at this lmao.C2703E1E-DD02-4D2B-BF4A-764D4CB635DB.jpeg

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• His wife is one of the most popular visuals and actresses of all time in SK. That’s not selfish as I can assure you she does not need anything from this random kpop group. He would have done it to get more eyes on them and their MV :skull:

• His wife is one of the most popular visuals and actresses of all time in SK. That’s not selfish as I can assure you she does not need anything from this random kpop group. He would have done it to get more eyes on them and their MV :skull:

sure you can go ahead and think that while fans were thinking completely opposite of that but 🤷

my arguments still stand.

• he has done this more than one time tho. so why does he keep making groups if he's not gonna do shit w/ them. isnt that pathetic? to keep making groups and then ditching them? these are peoples careers and lives he's just toying around with like they're just his projects he gives up on immediately.

How is he toying around? If they've ended up in Rains company they aren't having their careers messed with, these are likely idols who weren't wanted by the majority of major labels.

He's giving them a small chance, sure he's incompetent and has no real idea how to bring a group to market long term, but what do they want? To keep beating a dead horse for c tier idosl that can't attract fans?

• people need to get the eff off

He treats the groups he makes as toys

It's not even that they are all unsuccessful with 0 potentials, it's just that as soon as he is tired of them they get the boot.

External Content www.youtube.com

• people need to get the eff off

He treats the groups he makes as toys

It's not even that they are all unsuccessful with 0 potentials, it's just that as soon as he is tired of them they get the boot.

So does 99% of kpop. But you don’t see anyone in here bitching about the fact the 30+ groups that debut every year flop and never to be seen again the following year.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• Everyone mentions the three groups under his company (rightfully so) but I'd also like to bring up his failure with the groups on The Unit. When that show started he was acting like HE was the one being so generous to single-handedly give these contestants a second chance. "The only reason these talented contestants haven't made it are because of their company; atfer this competition they'll get the promotions they deserve." Well after the show ended, Rain didn't advertise them AT ALL. Not even an instagram post talking about their debut. And all the groups did was debut, make one comeback, then disband. Just gave these poor desperate people false hope.

The only time he mentioned the unit ever again was when Brave Girls went viral so he could act like he did something and use them for clout :pepe-shame:

So we can add Uni.T and UNB to his list of failed groups.

• Fake outrage to hate Rain over random nugu group whose fans can be counted with one hand. Next

None of them supported ciipher so yeah. Fake outrage by international fans. Where was this support for his flop groups when they actually debuted? He was actually posting dance challenges to their songs but ya they flopped. Rain moved on. Big woop.

And you can easily look at fancams where people were actually cheering him on during his performance.

Someone posted in here a tweet asking why he’s always shirtless? Maybe because he has a nice ass body with actual muscles. Guess they’re so use to seeing twinks showing off their nonexistent muscles. Blah blah.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

• yep ciipher is his third bg at first we thought he learned his lesson he was really hyping them up, getting them on immortal songs with him etc. then their debut hit and he gave htem such outdated songs...mirae over shadowed them big time plus he felt the need to put his damn wife in their debut mv....which felt cringe and akward...he has members who could produce, write, arrange, compose etc. and he didn't even utilize that shit. He kept giving them songs that just didn't fit what was doing well out there...then just stopped promoting them completely..not even on any variety shows, no concerts, no appearances, silence everywhere. Keita goes on boys planet, didnt' make it but is going to be in an upcoming group formed by trainees who didn't make it...then as you saw members left ciipher...so I can't take this dude seriously. sure he can be respected for his work hes' done with his solo music but as a manager/owner he sucks. I think fans of MBLAQ and Ciipher have a right to feel the way they do.

So Rain give them Bad songs, the group dont take off and he let the group die. Mmm, so basically what happen is this: He invest in a group, he fail to make the group succesfull. He didnt want to invest more money in the group, and members leave the agency. Mmm, tbh i dont see why all the hate, he made an investment and failed. Well, that happens all the time. Yes, he sucks making groups, but i dont see why people should hate him as solo artist.
    Btw, your complain about the wife is weird.

• So does 99% of kpop. But you don’t see anyone in here bitching about the fact the 30+ groups that debut every year flop and never to be seen again the following year.

if LSM or YG was to perform he would get black ocean too

so no point crying over another company CEO getting the black ocean

External Content www.youtube.com

• So Rain give them Bad songs, the group dont take off and he let the group die. Mmm, so basically what happen is this: He invest in a group, he fail to make the group succesfull. He didnt want to invest more money in the group, and members leave the agency. Mmm, tbh i dont see why all the hate, he made an investment and failed. Well, that happens all the time. Yes, he sucks making groups, but i dont see why people should hate him as solo artist.

Most of the people here don’t know Rain and Kim Tae Hee are well respected in the industry and are legends. Literal Korean icons. But cause they stan a few new kpop groups they think they know everything about the Korean industry. They’re too ignorant to really believe Kim Tae Hee needs some sort of exposure by being in a newbie group’s MV. If anything it’s the opposite.

• if LSM or YG was to perform he would get black ocean too

so no point crying over another company CEO getting the black ocean

External Content youtube.com

Doesn’t seem like a black ocean to me. Guess ciipher’s floppage didn’t affect him very much.

No point crying over another group flopping. Kpop stans are weird. Ya’ll should put that same energy hating Rain into supporting his groups then maybe they wouldn’t have flopped and forgotten.

• lol, I bet most of these people have never streamed or bought a Ciipher album in their lives. K-pop fans just love to jump on the bandwagon.

Ciipher is more known in this forum for their floppage after the facf. Kpop stans act like they like to support every kpop group when in reality most can’t be bothered outside of the top 10 or top 5 for that matter.

• How is he toying around? If they've ended up in Rains company they aren't having their careers messed with, these are likely idols who weren't wanted by the majority of major labels.

To keep beating a dead horse for c tier idosl that can't attract fans?

imaging saying this about MBLAQ ;(;(;(

He's giving them a small chance, sure he's incompetent and has no real idea how to bring a group to market long term, but what do they want? To keep beating a dead horse for c tier idosl that can't attract fans?

i would like to know if he's given them a chance at all, you cant beat a dead horse if you were never in the same room with it in the first place. i dont know ciipher and idk how he treated them but i know MBLAQ & MADTOWN. its majorly frustrating not just because he gave up but because he didnt try at all. this is like just giving him the OK to do it all again with how much ya'll are okay with this........

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• Everyone mentions the three groups under his company (rightfully so) but I'd also like to bring up his failure with the groups on The Unit. When that show started he was acting like HE was the one being so generous to single-handedly give these contestants a second chance. "The only reason these talented contestants haven't made it are because of their company; atfer this competition they'll get the promotions they deserve." Well after the show ended, Rain didn't advertise them AT ALL. Not even an instagram post talking about their debut. And all the groups did was debut, make one comeback, then disband. Just gave these poor desperate people false hope.

The only time he mentioned the unit ever again was when Brave Girls went viral so he could act like he did something and use them for clout :pepe-shame:

i honestly forgot how big of a part he played on that show bc of how much nothing he did :|:|:| especially with two contestants (daewon & geon) are on that show because of the failure of their company that was started by RAIN. like damn sir i wonder how they got here :||| i was so pissed off when i was watching in real time rip.

&& i didnt know about that braves girls bit mention omg this man is crazy ;(;(;(

• So Rain give them Bad songs, the group dont take off and he let the group die. Mmm, so basically what happen is this: He invest in a group, he fail to make the group succesfull. He didnt want to invest more money in the group, and members leave the agency. Mmm, tbh i dont see why all the hate, he made an investment and failed. Well, that happens all the time. Yes, he sucks making groups, but i dont see why people should hate him as solo artist.

I am not complaining about his wife i could give 2 fucking shits about her. I am speaking of what FANS SAID when they debuted. There's fans of MBLAQ who's widely known then Ciipher but some of you in this thread constantly living up to your user name. we have a right as fans to be upset when he treated them like absolute shit. You think it's okay for someone who owns a company and has trainees and groups to just stop trying? to just give up? they had the potential to be successful but he SUCKS at managing groups. He just wants the limelight, and wants to go out there and keep creating shit just to abandon it. You have several people in this thread telling you as fans fo groups what he's done but ya'll so damn blind and don't wanna see it. Whatever ya'll think what the fuck you want he's a piece of shit and definitely not someone I'd call an icon after his behaviors.

There WAS support for Ciipher all over this forum, but half of you can't even remember. I put them in the Lexicon I hyped their debut along with Mirae, but Mirae quickly over shadowed them. Their debut song was NOT that great when Mirae came out with a punch.

But ciipher was never hyped on this forum?

Screenshot_9.pngScreenshot_10.png

Louder for the ones in the back.

Don't even tell me Uni.T sucked...half of our faves were in that fucking line up...U-Kiss Jun, Dongmyeong, poor Hangyul

UNB had A.C.E Chan U-Kiss Jun, New Kidd's Hansol, Bigflo's Eujin like iconnns

• This thread contains 91 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!