Dongmyeong

• I. Introduction

Dongmyeong is the lead vocalist, keyboardist, and visual of RBW Entertainment's band ONEWE.

II. Career

CyA invited Dongmyeong to join the band back when they were known as M.A.S 0094 as he thought the band needed a vocalist. M.A.S 0094 released their first digital single Butterfly, Find a Flower on August 13, 2015.

He participated in a couple of survival shows. He joined Mnet's show Produce 101 Season 2 in 2017, and placed at #68. In 2017 - 2018, Dongmyeong participated in KBS2TV's survival show The Unit, and placed at #16.

Later, ONEWE went under RBW Entertainment. They were renamed to just MAS, but then changed their name again to ONEWE, and debuted under their new name on May 13, 2019 with their sinlge album 1/4.

III. Producing and Writing Credits

Artist Song Album Credits Date Released
    ONEWE Feeling Good (2019 ver.)
    2/4 Writing, Composing
    August 29, 2019
    ONEWE Logo Planet Nine : Alter Ego
    Writing June 16, 2021
    ONEWE A.I Planet Nine : Alter Ego
    Writing June 16, 2021

IV. Filmography

Shows

Title Date Aired
    Network
    Produce 101 Season 2 (Contestant)
    2017 Mnet
    The Unit
    2017 - 2018
    KBS2TV

Music Video Appearances

Title Date Released
    Solar - It's Been a Long Time
    April 25, 2018
    The Unit (Team Yellow, Hoonam) - All Day

V. Videos

My Future Special Cover

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rain To Be Simply K-Pop Fancam

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Trivia

• He is twins with Xion of ONEUS
    • He has the nicknames of Spoiler Fairy, Dolmaeng-ie, and Dong-kachu
    • The members think he is the cutest of all the members
    • He graduated from SOPA with a Special Achievement award

(Credit to kprofiles.com)