What is your 2023 SOTY so far?

• This is an easy one for me. I don't think anything comes even remotely close to this SLAY*

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

dwI8zVa.gif

*New Jeans Get Up would be a candidate if it weren't 0.2 seconds long

• Tbh. I don't think numbers are fully on their side (I don't follow all the statistics) but it would be great to see (G)i-dle win with Queencard. I loved that song and they had three phenomenal comebacks back to back. But I do know it's not just about that. Still, it feels like they deserve a daesang. Saying as a casual fan.

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• Tbh. I don't think numbers are fully on their side (I don't follow all the statistics) but it would be great to see (G)i-dle win with Queencard. I loved that song and they had three phenomenal comebacks back to back. But I do know it's not just about that. Still, it feels like they deserve a daesang. Saying as a casual fan.

i think they have a really big chance to take it

is that your favorite song of the year tho? :eyes:

• This is the best kpop song released this year by a MILE

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is the best kpop song released this year by a MILE

that drop in the 2nd chorus hits the spot every time

4173-strip-pole-dancing-flushed_1.gif

• Title Track:

Bside:

• Title Track:

Bside:

I'll add Cherish to this list <3

• I can't choose between these three.

External Content youtu.be

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• IDK but I love this song right now.

• it’s been this

Or

• this tottally perfect song

External Content www.youtube.com

but ay yo still slapped and beautiful liar by monsta x

the one

the only

the kings

STREAM

#2.

#3.

#4.

#5. (B-Side)

• i think they have a really big chance to take it

is that your favorite song of the year tho? :eyes:

I have a LOT of favourites. I loved Jimin's Like Crazy and RM's Closer, Le Sserafim's latest comeback and almost every NewJeans track while IVE and Fiftyfifty's Cupid made it on my most listened playlist too. But Queencard is definetly the winner for me at the moment, I'm still not bored by it even though I gave many spins since the song came out. JK's Seven is making numbers too but Queencard feels epic as my childhood movies are represented in it. So, Queencard for right now but I wouldn't be too upset with other songs winning. I didn't mention smaller groups because I try to choose from the ones making stir internationally.

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• External Content youtu.be

or

• For me, it is this.

Because it cheers me up and makes me feel "nostalgia deja vu"

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Title:

B-side:

:dancer-pepe:

• TRIPLES - Touch

Golden age girl group magic.

Blows everything out of the water for me.

• The whole album

1. External Content open.spotify.com
    2. External Content open.spotify.com
    3. External Content open.spotify.com

The song I’ve loved almost as much as set me free part 2 this year was closer by RM but that’s a 2022 release but I have yet to get sick of it

• External Content music.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

Kwinka is camp kpop excellence at its finest and definitely my favourite song of the year so far.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!