Tweet from July resurfaces stating there's infighting in NMIXX and that a "J" member will leave the group soon

• That's interesting but the whole thing could apply to TWICE because it's normal that members argue with each other.

So I don't think Jinni would be so weak minded AND it's not a reason for JYPE to allow her to get out of her exclusive contract

• That's interesting but the whole thing could apply to TWICE because it's normal that members argue with each other.

So I don't think Jinni would be so weak minded AND it's not a reason for JYPE to allow her to get out of her exclusive contract

I feel twice have excellent leader aka jihyo and true chemistry as whole

i feel haewon is just new for that...i like haewon..

jyp has kick out many idols during debut like wonder girls or day6 ...

Maybe Woojin situation is similar at jinni

• i saw that earlier. maybe this has been in the works for awhile but it wasn't a sure thing until recently?? there could have been some kind of altercation in the last couple of days so they decided to just let jinni go to stabilize the group

no groups get along perfectly all the time, some have even talked about getting into actual physical fights with each other so it's not like it would be surprising if true that the other members and jinni didn't really get along

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

No one said anything about Twice, and who are you to judge what's a good reason for JYPE to allow her out of her contract? If she wants out of her contract, that's a good enough reason!

People need to stop believing seasangs. They're just gossiping most of the time, and if you gossip enough, you're eventually going to accidentally get something right.

• This might be true. People saying that it's impossible for her to quit just because she was trained for years when in reality trainee's life and idol's life is different. Imagine living with someone you're not comfortable with and you stuck with them all the time with no break at all. How tiring it is. A lot of people quit from their jobs even when they love it so much because of the toxic co-workers and they don't even saw them outside of their working place. So, if this is true, it's not showing that Jinni is weak but she just know her mental health is much more important. And I don't say that other Nmixx members are toxic or anything, they might unable to find the chemistry they thought they had when they debut while it's very important when working in a group even as simple as doing an assignment.

• No one said anything about Twice, and who are you to judge what's a good reason for JYPE to allow her out of her contract? If she wants out of her contract, that's a good enough reason!

People need to stop believing seasangs. They're just gossiping most of the time, and if you gossip enough, you're eventually going to accidentally get something right.

I mentioned TWICE to show how normal it is for members to argue and Jinni can't get out of her contract because of that since she would fail under Korean Law.

As Jinni has no case for bullying then the Saesangs claims that quarrelling is not enough of a legal reason for her to get out of her contract.

• I mentioned TWICE to show how normal it is for members to argue and Jinni can't get out of her contract because of that since she would fail under Korean Law.

As Jinni has no case for bullying then the Saesangs claims that quarrelling is not enough of a legal reason for her to get out of her contract.

Except we have no reason to believe it's a normal occurrence for Twice to argue, so you continuing to insert them into the conversation like they're some sort of measuring stick for groups who argue a lot is just bizarre.

What makes you think Korean law has anything to do with this? I'm no fan, but maybe JYP isn't an evil slave master who responds to people wanting to leave with things like, "There's no valid legal basis for terminating your contract, so you're shit out of luck?"

• I feel twice have excellent leader aka jihyo and true chemistry as whole

i feel haewon is just new for that...i like haewon..

jyp has kick out many idols during debut like wonder girls or day6 ...

Maybe Woojin situation is similar at jinni

Jihyo is a good leader but TWICE members have their own opinions which she has no control over. Make no mistake, TWICE members get on each other's nerves but unite when promoting as TWICE

JYPE kicked no-one out of WGs or Day6, Sunye left because she wanted to get married while Sunmi wanted to Study, the rest didn't have their contracts renewed. Jae from Day6's contract wasn't renewed, his contract was while he was a Trainee.

Woojin left because he was secretly dating a fan, it was his decision BUT it probably affected the other members

• Except we have no reason to believe it's a normal occurrence for Twice to argue, so you continuing to insert them into the conversation like they're some sort of measuring stick for groups who argue a lot is just bizarre.

What makes you think Korean law has anything to do with this? I'm no fan, but maybe JYP isn't an evil slave master who responds to people wanting to leave with things like, "There's no valid legal basis for terminating your contract, so you're shit out of luck?"

Friendship is measured by the Highs and Lows, us fans have seen it with TWICE, from Jeongyeon complaining about TWICE member's tidyness to Nayeon's Congradulory Hits. JiHyo has said they have "meetings" to get it all out so there is no pretension that TWICE members are all angels with each other.

Korean Law will not be in favor of a claim where there is quarrelling for a reason to leave a group UNLESS the Individual has been specifically targetted by the rest of the Group which doesn't apply with Jinni.

JYP or correctively JYPark has absolutely no hand in the Management of any JYPE Idol Group so he would have no idea what is happening in NMIXX and probably found out that Jinni was leaving much later than SQU4D

Btw.

SQU4D manage NMIXX, they would be the first to be aware of Jinni's plans and how they managed her and the other members of NMIXX.

So the possible reasons for Jinni getting out of the Contract is....

* She was bullied by other members which is unlikely

* She was Dating, as she is a Minor under Korean Law then its' grounds for JYPE not to contest

* There was undeniable evidence that she was a Bully

• Occasional petty arguments aren't the same as the sort of quarrelling that leads to bullying accusations and people leaving groups. The rumor stated in the OP is that NMIXX are "always in a quarrel." Doesn't sound anything like Twice to me. You seem to be blowing casual commentary on their relationships with each other out of proportion.

Since when does JYP not manage his company's groups? Because that's news to me. Last I checked he was very much involved in Twice's & Itzy's comebacks. Regardless of who released Jinni from her contract, I think it's presumptuous to assume she needed a valid legal basis for having it terminated. Perhaps JYPE could have kept her locked in the dungeon and terminating her contract would be considered a favor, but there's no reason to assume they couldn't come to a mutual understanding. Kpop companies do a lot of shitty things, but they don't have to be shitty to their employees so long as the law allows it.

I also don't know how you came to the conclusion that bullying is unlikely or doesn't apply to her situation, because we have no idea. I'm not actually going to speculate that she was being bullied, but it's not a possibility we can rule out (and based on what?) There's a lot of possibilities for why she's left, certainly more than just the three you've outlined. I have no clue what you even mean by JYPE "not contesting" someone dating. It's not a crime (except when it is.)

• I sensed it was a center issue. But if it were me, I wouldn't have left the group just because I didn't have the center position. It's not good to be too ambitious. Being a positionless group makes more sense because when every member is a good dancer in the group, I think the center thing becomes forced and ridiculous. Jyp should have formed a more balanced group, I think it's totally Jyp's fault. Because he did not form a balanced group this time. :/

• Occasional petty arguments aren't the same as the sort of quarrelling that leads to bullying accusations and people leaving groups. The rumor stated in the OP is that NMIXX are "always in a quarrel." Doesn't sound anything like Twice to me. You seem to be blowing casual commentary on their relationships with each other out of proportion.

Since when does JYP not manage his company's groups? Because that's news to me. Last I checked he was very much involved in Twice's & Itzy's comebacks. Regardless of who released Jinni from her contract, I think it's presumptuous to assume she needed a valid legal basis for having it terminated. Perhaps JYPE could have kept her locked in the dungeon and terminating her contract would be considered a favor, but there's no reason to assume they couldn't come to a mutual understanding. Kpop companies do a lot of shitty things, but they don't have to be shitty to their employees so long as the law allows it.

I also don't know how you came to the conclusion that bullying is unlikely or doesn't apply to her situation, because we have no idea. I'm not actually going to speculate that she was being bullied, but it's not a possibility we can rule out (and based on what?) There's a lot of possibilities for why she's left, certainly more than just the three you've outlined. I have no clue what you even mean by JYPE "not contesting" someone dating. It's not a crime (except when it is.)

JYPark doesn't have anything to do with the management of JYPE's groups, he basically made it obvious when he didn't know contestants on Sixteen and stated it when he created Company in a Company for JYP 2.0

All Divisions manage their own Artists, there are 4 in South Korea, 1 in China, 1 in Japan and soon to be an American Division. So physically it's impossible for JYPark to manage ALL the schedules for Artists under JYPE.

NMIXX Bullying Jinni is unlikely based on the simple fact on how naturally she interacted with all members and especially her own example to completely immerse herself in NMIXX's performances

Jinni never held back as a member of NMIXX, she supported the group just as other members did.

Sure the members clashed but overcoming that is what strengthens groups because it was likely not serious.

As I have said, Jinni would need a very good reason to get out of the exclusive contract from JYPE because JYPE's other groups would be thin of members if arguing was able to get them out of a Contract.

Lets look at JYPE Idols that were able to get out of their Contract, this does not include the many where thier Contract expired.

2PM Jay Park, was kicked out because he once called Korean's gay on Social Media which people found out after his debut and attacked him and 2PM

Stray Kids' Winjoo, claims that he was bullying other SKZ members and that JYPE kicked him out although there is no reason why JYPE would kick out the Main Vocal

Day6 Junhyeok dating a fan which was interrupting the groups' practises.

• I wouldn't be so sure about that. There's a strong possibility she felt like an outcast being a busan girl. In a group full of teenagers, problems are often very simple. wdym dating or being a bully? lol. In the end, it could just be jinni saying "to hell with this group" and stop attending her schedules and that's all jyp needs to terminate contract.

• I don't think it either bullying or dating issue, she looked really lost and underconfident in some of their contents I watched , clearly in a need of break but I'm surprised she left permanently . I guess it's some personal issue that effected her mental health. I hope she gets better soon.

• I don't think it either bullying or dating issue, she looked really lost and underconfident in some of their contents I watched , clearly in a need of break but I'm surprised she left permanently . I guess it's some personal issue that effected her mental health. I hope she gets better soon.

im not bothering with wild guessing. but she looked very upbeat about the kbs show coming in a few days. so it came as a surprise. not just because jype groups used to be very stable.

• i don't think this is bullying case...i think this is maybe between the company and her..they didn't give a great treatement at jinni and she wish get leave by her own right.

It was not a bullying case on Jinni side. She doesn't seem like a bully and neither can I see how others would bully her. I am thinking she wasn't happy for her lines being reduced and center change that was made in DICE comeback

I am 100% sure there were arguments that happened since June and July with members. Also the hate train must have affected them, too.

I guess some poeple don't know that NMIXX is NOT under JYPE entertainment rather than small independent company SQU4D which receives financial support from JYPE.

So contracts might be easier to terminate on both side.

Think of them as NewJeans, le sserafim under their own company but they are receive money from HYBE to operate the groups.

• Small independent company?? Isn't squad just a jype division?? HYBE's case is different, Ador literally has nothing to do with soumu. In case of jyp they just have divided workload, artists are still signed under jype's contract.

• im not bothering with wild guessing. but she looked very upbeat about the kbs show coming in a few days. so it came as a surprise. not just because jype groups used to be very stable.

I don't follow them so I had no idea about it, in the videos I watched she looked really exhausted.

• Theres a few older videos going around that, when contextualized under this story, do make the group look a bit uncomfortable?

Theres 10:50 on this video when Haewon "reminds" her to smile when Jinni slips for a moment. It looks awkward.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This clip, while not directly involving Jinni has some interesting dynamics at around 13 seconds in

External Content www.youtube.com

Jiwoo seems to give a mean glance to Bae, then theres the stare down from Haewon while Bae looks down, Kyujin mutters something, Bae then takes like a nervous misstep to keep walking and in the background Lili looks unhappy and almost glares and snarls while looking at Bae as she walks off.

Bae then looks uncomfortable in her close up.

It just has some interesting, very nervous energy to it. Like there was a... disagreement before hand. The rumour of "always quarreling" casts it in a different light

• unfortunately (or fortunately?) we will never know the lights of this, at least for now.

(maybe they gonna tell this on their 5th year or something?)

• External Content twitter.com

probably a fake claim but a weird coincidence

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• External Content twitter.com

probably a fake claim but a weird coincidence

Man the speculation is RAMPANT

• Man the speculation is RAMPANT

i never believe tweets like this but what are the odds of something like this being posted in July?

I blame JYPE because vague statements always end up causing curiosity, confusion etc

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• i never believe tweets like this but what are the odds of something like this being posted in July?

I blame JYPE because vague statements always end up causing curiosity, confusion etc

the most likely scenario is her breaking a rule though, so the vague statement is actually probably the nicest way to part ways. Imagine if they just said yeah we kicked her out for this and that. There'd be fans defending her, fans turning on her, she'd always be known for that, saying nothing is quite possibly the best solution. Speculation will run rampant but it's still only speculation, nobody will be able to actually pin anything on Jinni.

• i never believe tweets like this but what are the odds of something like this being posted in July?

We should respect Jinni and NMixx's privacy, but there is a certain shock level at play because they are rookies and it was so sudden (and unexpected)

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!