Crush responded to the incident

• What do you guys think?

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's because of this incident

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here's another angle

• I was watching videos of his performances earlier and he misses out and apologises to multiple parts of the crowd for what seems like various reasons at multiple points.

i.e. at around 55 seconds here.

External Content www.youtube.com

Based on the videos I've seen I don't think there was malice behind it and I don't think he needed to say anything to satiate people going off a 5 second video. It feels like the accusations just had his label floundering for a PR like statement instead of being real about it - when you're on stage, it's raining, people are all wearing the same raincoats, lights in your face whilst you're also trying to sing, you're going to miss some people out for various reasons rather than maliciously pick out a particular race to ignore. Even in the 5 second video he doesn't high-5 the entire crowd and misses a bunch of people out.

• Meh, im weary of calling it racist just becasue of a few seconds clips, especially when it looks like he did it multiple times during the concert regardless of peoples color. His gesture line up with what hes saying (stop/back off/sorry kinda way), which he also does more than once.

But whatever the truth is, this will now follow him for the rest of his career (overseas), and it does not matter what he says about it, people have already made up their mind for/against.

• Exactly people judging off a few seconds of video are clowns🤡🤡. The video only shows that few seconds not anything before nor the alleged incident that warranted his response on stage nor does it show perspective, you cannot get a good perception of what's actually happening. That video is far away from the incident and the angle cameras are known for poor depth perception you cannot see if what he said happened really did nor can you deny it didn't happen.

Lastly let's do a sanity check. Why would an idol whos entire life revolve around fans etc especially if they are performing overseas and in a very public and heavily surveillanced area like a concert intentionally do THIS? Knowing full well it could ruin their image,career and income. Think people because not only do fans monitor the concerts but so does their agencies and the media so again why would you risk loosing everything? If I were a "racist" and a idol I would be hugging etc all of you even if i hated you because the alternative is NOT worth losing my money and career over I'd keep my dislike of you private.

I bet you money had that video been uploaded originally with zero caption or context nobody would have thought anything of it.

This type of shit reminds me of police videos where people spin a narrative on 3secs of film but then they are suddenly quiet once a full break down and full length videos are out from multiple angles proving xyz was justified.

Learn to hold judgement until you have all the facts

• I'm not buying it. :pepestare:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I don't know him. But the one video I saw, it indeed seems like people started to move forward (around 26s mark)

He does the same gesture and stops touching at another section as well at the end of the video.

Op also said that Heize and Loco also skipped them, I doubt that suddenly all 3 decided to be racist knowing that they are recorded and that it happend every time in the same section.

On the other hand someone said that he deleted his BLM post, and this is pretty fishy (unless he deleted/archived it with a lot of other photos).

• now that I've seen an up close angle of it, he's completely full of shit

There's no pushing or anything, that area was totally chill

what but he skipped several other people too, these racism accusations are BS, I am tired of this minority of black people who sees everything in the lenses of racism and keep making up controversies that risk to destroye someone livelihood or career or even several people because he didn't touch your hand for whatever reason that we don't know, this can be literally everything.

[removed]

Edited once, last by horizonshard: Moderator note: removed racist content ().

• what but he skipped several other people too, these racism accusations are BS, I am tired of this minority of black people who sees everything in the lenses of racism and keep making up controversies that risk to destroye someone livelihood or career or even several people because he didn't touch your hand for whatever reason that we don't know, this can be literally everything.

I don't want to be associated with these trashy black people.

Let's be real if there were not black nobody will blink an eye and say thats not that's deep, in fact he didn't touch other people who were not black but nobody cry about it.

This is such an awful comment.

There is pretty clearly a surge of hands that makes him back away. The difference is after he gives the calm down gesture some people leave their hands out and some don't

• He cleary backed away and made the hand gesture because they raised their hand higher than the rest. After watching other videos the same situation happened to several other people who were not black. So on what basis is this racism ?

People literally jump into conclusions based on a 5s video and speculations.

• His apology is full of shit. They guy say he step back because people get close to the fence. But for the videos we can see thats not the case, the girls were in a similar distance with other people who Crush shake hands, and the girls dont look uncorfortable, like they were being push for the people in the back. Also. If it was for safety why he salute inmediately to the next person? If this were for safety why he dont say something or make a gesture indicating to people to step back? To end, we cant pretend he dont make blackface in the past. All this point to racism.

• what but he skipped several other people too, these racism accusations are BS, I am tired of this minority of black people who sees everything in the lenses of racism and keep making up controversies that risk to destroye someone livelihood or career or even several people because he didn't touch your hand for whatever reason that we don't know, this can be literally everything.

Let's be real if there were not black nobody will blink an eye and say thats not that's deep, in fact he didn't touch other people who were not black but nobody cry about it.

Do you even read what you write before you post it? <X

All that and for what?

You don't have to worry about his career

External Content www.youtube.com

Gotta love allkkkpop

• There is pretty clearly a surge of hands that makes him back away. The difference is after he gives the calm down gesture some people leave their hands out and some don't

The crowd of hands there aren't any different than the ones around all the other people he touched. If he'd gone further down instead of skipping a good 3 or 4 person length, maybe I'd believe him.

Or better yet, if he feels it's such a safety concern, just stop🤷🏾‍♀️

you're actually so dumb lmao. first of all, why are you trying to act all reasonable while being racist yourself? and the reason ppl are questioning this is literally because they are the only black people in the crowd. you're telling me you wouldn't question someone if the roles were reversed?

• This thread contains 34 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!