All these conspiracy theories around Aespa's incident

• Are revolting.

The people suggesting that this incident, aka mass sexual harassment, invasion of privacy and recording and selling of indecent fancams of Aespa, was staged just to generate buzz or to mediaplay and attract sympathy are fucked up in the head and should be ashamed of themselves.

• Im sorry but those people are fucked up in head

Imagine how far down you have to be to think people deserve bad thing happen to them bc they work for a company you dont like

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Are revolting.

The people suggesting that this incident, aka mass sexual harassment, invasion of privacy and recording and selling of indecent fancams of Aespa, was staged just to generate buzz or to mediaplay and attract sympathy are fucked up in the head and should be ashamed of themselves.

hello are you answering to me ? ok i will start to publish all the incidents on airports with exo, shinee, nct and Taeyeon, because sm forgot to send enough people to manage the mob. Good day to you too

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Are revolting.

There are 2 people already making this remark. Their brain are warped lol. They view everything as a competition, and have no sympathy whatsoever.

Why do aespa need to mediaplay in Korea. look at all the negative connotation with the so call mediaplay. Not to mention this affect aespa personally.

• Im sorry but those people are fucked up in head

Imagine how far down you have to be to think people deserve bad thing happen to them bc they work for a company you dont like

Just how full of hatred does someone have to be to look at a group of young girls get harassed, humiliated and dehumanised by a bunch of rabid dogs and the first thing they do is make a shitty quip about mediaplay and sob stories? Could never be me.

• and yes people is s**t but sm for some reason always forgets about it

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Just how full of hatred does someone have to be to look at a group of young girls get harassed, humiliated and dehumanised by a bunch of rabid dogs and the first thing they do is make a shitty quip about mediaplay and sob stories? Could never be me.

It's not just this incident or Aespa

this forum has that mentality that SM idols deserve all the bad things that happen to them.

yeah and when their managers step up and protect t them, people go around and call them abusive or how they used a heavy hand on just people who are fans

Pick the narrative

• Just how full of hatred does someone have to be to look at a group of young girls get harassed, humiliated and dehumanised by a bunch of rabid dogs and the first thing they do is make a shitty quip about mediaplay and sob stories? Could never be me.

the incident with Taeyeon made them behave for a while

even fans know it

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• You can hate and criticize a company as much as you want. But it should stop the moment lives are in danger.

These are human beings who were left in a very dangerous situation for Chris sake. Something like this shouldn’t be used for propaganda for any hate agenda towards a company.

Some people are so deep in the Kpop Drama bubble that they start to loose common sense.

• hello are you answering to me ? ok i will start to publish all the incidents on airports with exo, shinee, nct and Taeyeon, because sm forgot to send enough people to manage the mob. Good day to you too

I have already answered to you in the other thread but unfortunately you're not the only poster here who shared this same shitty take.

Don't start backtracking now, there's a huge difference between calling out SM's negligence and incompetence (which is something all decent posters here did) and between suggesting that this whole thing was done in purpose because "it makes for better headlines and free of charge mediaplay" like you did.

Let me reiterate, you're revolting and no amount of backtracking and jumping through loops would change that.

Seek help.

• There are 2 people already making this remark. Their brain are warped lol. They view everything as a competition, and have no sympathy whatsoever.

Why do aespa need to mediaplay in Korea. look at all the negative connotation with the so call mediaplay. Not to mention this affect aespa personally.

It's freaking infuriating. They see a bunch of girls get sexually harassed and the first thing they think about is headlines <X

• yeah and when their managers step up and protect t them, people go around and call them abusive or how they used a heavy hand on just people who are fans

Pick the narrative

first don`t go throw the main entrance, most idols are given the chance to avoid airport fans. But if you will , put at least 1 or 2 security guy per member , if not more. Cos if you see the crowd, that was not enough

There were times where exo members got actually hurt by airport mobs, and exo-ls knows it. Sm did s**t about it

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• It's important to note that this isn't just a SM issue. Multiple groups from multiple companies have been mobbed. Gone are the days when they could attend events or travel with just their managers. These groups need dedicated security teams with them.

What happened to Aespa is not a single incident… after so many of these situations SM still fails to set up proper Security for their Artists. They make millions out of them and can’t hire Bodyguards?. This is what people should be asking themself and not if SM staged this :rolleyes:

• Why would SM even do this for media play? do people think that lowly of SM? seriously? that "theory" is so bizarre, Media play is comparing your group to some big group and saying their gonna take them down, that's harmless, sending your group to a school with literally no security is just mismanagement as well as stupidity.

• no, i say sm likes to play with them. And time over time they have never probe me wrong

Dude wtf?

Srsly?

Usually talk like sth like this doesn't happen to groups from every company.

This is a horrible and shitty take

Log out and reflect for the week

• What…did I miss eye-

Aespa went to perform in an all-boys school (which is apparently a "tradition" for SM groups because lsm graduated from there :suure: " but they didn't have sufficient security (or at all???) and they were mobbed and sexually harassed, some sickos even took uo skirt fancams and are selling them online and apparently a teacher was heard making a misogynistic joke about sexual harassment. It blew up online and the school are trying to save face by claiming those people were outsiders.

Some people here in allkpop are suggesting the whole thing was staged for mediaplay purposes and to get Aespa some sympathy.

• It's freaking infuriating. They see a bunch of girls get sexually harassed and the first thing they think about is headlines <X

then why send them without proper security? Answer me that , why? Why!!!

it is no right to be harassed, but a big company like that should know better, and they have enough incidents before to know how people acts. So am the stupid, crazy (yes, someone said seek help) one or i do ask myself the right questions

do you have no answer for that ? i do

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Aespa went to perform in an all-boys school (which is apparently a "tradition" for SM groups because lsm graduated from there :suure: " but they didn't have sufficient security (or at all???) and they were mobbed and sexually harassed, some sickos even took uo skirt fancams and are selling them online and apparently a teacher was heard making a misogynistic joke about sexual harassment. It blew up online and the school are trying to save face by claiming those people were outsiders.

Some people here in allkpop are suggesting the whole thing was staged for mediaplay purposes and to get Aespa some sympathy.

Wtf WTF

• humm for a group of nugu in a nugu company, they do even worse than that not necessarily for the buzz but especially for the money

however, for a big company like SM, they prefer to do a mediaplay or fight with another fandom

I don't think they will do something like that on purpose,

this speculation comes from haters

" Failure has had no place in her career ” - Forbes

• Why would SM even do this for media play? do people think that lowly of SM? seriously? that "theory" is so bizarre, Media play is comparing your group to some big group and saying their gonna take them down, that's harmless, sending your group to a school with literally no security is just mismanagement as well as stupidity.

These people are so fucked up in the head, they don't want to see the groups they hate receive anything but hate. They think the idols they hate shouldn't receive any empathy unless it was staged by the company. It's no wonder the only people saying this are known Aespa antis.

• really, a fan from shinee?

do we talk history on how fame and the lack of care works on idols?

go keep on defending the company, i had too many idols down from them

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Wtf does that suppose to mean?

no one is defending the company from not providing the security

It's the horrible take you have that's grossing people out

• then why send them without proper security? Answer me that , why? Why!!!

it is no right to be harassed, but a big company like that should know better, and they have enough incidents before to know how people acts. So am the stupid, crazy (yes, someone said seek help) one or i do ask myself the right questions

Why does your first answer have to be "purposefully staging sexual harassment to get sympathy" instead of the more level headed OBVIOUS answer which is simply SM being incompetent, cheap and complacent? Do you have no idea how sinister and evil it's to insinuate what happened was inevitable or deserved even just because they're from SM? Fuck off with that, they're not the first SM group to perform in this same event and yet this is the first time something like this happens, so unless you're suggesting SM personally paid those students to sexually harass Aespa, I have no idea how this sick scenario adds up inside your head.

I actually don’t know what you’re trying to say tbh.

Does SM have a history of incompetence? Yeah. They even have law suits against them that talk about how they mistreat idols. They’re incompetent because their company culture is shit no doubt about it.

But you’re the one who needs to explain how this is media play. And choose your words carefully because you are into victim blaming category.

Even if aespa have ZERO security they shouldn’t have been assaulted. No one deserves that.

They're incompetent and have been since the beginning. With ALL their groups

It's a not a conspiracy, it's negligence. Pull your head out of your ass

• Why would SM would stage such a thing at LSM's alma mater, this is highly embarrassing for the school as well.

This isn't just simple SM incompetence tho. What they repeatedly do, putting the safety of their artist's at risk, is malicious and purposeful. Maybe you can call it malicious negligence but saying it's just negligence feels like going easy on SM. I feel bad for the artists.

So you are the one they are talking about. I don’t know what you said, but I don’t think it was the right place or time to assume that this was staged.

This was a case of neglect which isn’t something new to SM, and I can see you know this too, you posted past incidents of this type in here. So its even more odd for you to assume that this could be staged and not another incident of SM failing to provide proper security for their Groups.

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!