Posts by arieam

what but he skipped several other people too, these racism accusations are BS, I am tired of this minority of black people who sees everything in the lenses of racism and keep making up controversies that risk to destroye someone livelihood or career or even several people because he didn't touch your hand for whatever reason that we don't know, this can be literally everything.

I don't want to be associated with these trashy black people.

Let's be real if there were not black nobody will blink an eye and say thats not that's deep, in fact he didn't touch other people who were not black but nobody cry about it.

you're actually so dumb lmao. first of all, why are you trying to act all reasonable while being racist yourself? and the reason ppl are questioning this is literally because they are the only black people in the crowd. you're telling me you wouldn't question someone if the roles were reversed?

I see people kind of coming at Jessica for not prioritizing SNSD, but she was originally supposed to be in TTS and was shafted AND THEN started working on her own thing.

yea i get it but its like in context tho when you see that they all stopped prioritizing snsd before their 10th anni where they simply stopped promoting as a group for 5 years, how could they and sones come for jessica for doing the same thing.

Nah they aren’t that important in the grand scheme of things. Esp not now.

this isn't true at all. they still have 5 artists under them they need to protect. making sure jessica's credibility continues to be looked down upon is definitely a big priority for them. and what better than to highlight stories like this, where the business she left her group for is now dirty. of course they didn't get b&e into this situation but they would definitely capitalize on it for their own needs.

the director said he was sick during the filming and had a hard time in general because of production. he said he didn't mean for people to take his words to attack jungsis because they were great to work with but the experience in general was rough, since they travelled across the us in only a couple of weeks.

it seems to me that his problem was that he made something and wasn't able to say it was worth it because it took 2 years to come out. so now hes at this point where all he remembers is the bad of that experience and can't appreciate it now that it's out. so for that reason i do think sm is partly to blame because the only reason it took so long to come out is because of sm.

as for her music, yea if she had a way to promote in korea i think we'd have gotten the album by now. but the only way it'll be worth it for her to put out an album is if she can tour asia so its not gonna happen yet. probably why shes putting out some songs through j&k instead. we've already her 4 snippets on the show.

I am not gonna reply personally the quotes because i am done w this discussion I am literally saying that we dont know who to blame I love Jessica I love ot8

but i wont judge my judgments on speculation

yeah theres evidence and what not but I prefer not take sides neither feel strongly bad about any side specially when its all a company decision honestly don't even try to say it I just think we shouldn't take sides against the other and thats it I wont change my opinion and I support Jessica and ot8 more than you know don't come w certain comments

if you want to believe fully on one side thats fine but just because i take this opinion of mine doesnt make me any less of a Jessica or ot8 stan I was here so much before this mess happened so yeah judge as you will but dont act lika you all know everything

that's fine i just wanted to set the record straight that we're not just making shit up. where i land on this is that all 9 had communication issues and growing resentment in general. contract negotiations were a hard time for everyone, but the fact that sm threw everything at her hoping something stuck goes to show there's a lot of blame on that side as well, not just jessica's.

i don't think jessica is blameless, however, the point i'm trying to make is most people blame only jessica lol. i get that people want to say "oh i-fans are like this" and "golden stars are like this" but the fact is most people just see this situation as one person fucking up and a company kicking her out or a group that had no other choice but to let their company force out their member. you have a company speaking for a group and a single individual speaking for herself. i'm going to side with jessica and will always be open to hear ot8 whenever they feel like talking about the matter. but no i won't be accepting sm's narrative here.

+ i don't think siding with jessica means not supporting ot8. i support all of them.

what makes me annoyed about this discussion is that people actually believe that any snsd member had power to kick Jessica (Taeyeon got sm hate wtf)

but use your brain than you know that none of them have this power

I feel like its so sad how obvious the reason was company related so can we stop draggin the members be ot8 or Jessica? cmon now I do have my own personal opinions like I am sure Yoona, Sunny and Yuri are more close to Jessica but wth i even have as pure evidence? Maybe Tiffany too but what do I know nobody knows the exact reason neither who is who best friends or have bad blood

can we just at least be a little realistic? I am not saying omg everyone were such bffs no one ever did anything wrong ever boo because thats ridiculous but the company is the one who makes the call

the only reason people think they had the power is specifically because jessica said their ultimatum and their changing their minds on her business is what led sm to force her out. its not something we magically weaved together to throw hate at them. its something jessica said herself and we believe her. the fact of the matter is if this weren't true, jessica would not have said it. all it did was split the fandom and make the bigger half of that fandom hate her forever. who chooses that on a lie? obviously there's truth to it.

i think you have to ask yourself why if what sm is saying is true did they not wait until after tokyo dome to force her out? tokyo dome was the main event at the time. it was the culmination of all their hard work for the past several years and they only had about 3 other group activities until then. if jessica's business is what led sm to bench her for the 930 fanmeeting, then why was she allowed to attend kcon with the girls? and why were they still pushing that she'd be working on her business while the other girls worked on solos and subunits at the same time? if the problem was her priorities for snsd after her last album, then why would tokyo dome and the months after 930 be a problem, as there were only 4 group activities and she'd be available for each one (seeing as in actuality her entire schedule was wiped apart from one event that would've put her in the same city as smtown)?

she launched her business in august but she was still an active member in august. its not until september things went south, and that's what jessica said happened, that the girls came together and told her to choose because she couldn't do both. and then the same day she got permission from sm to do both, is the day sm released that they'd all re-signed and reiterated the main narrative that they'd been spreading--that the girls would do both solo and group work.

so i'd argue that the only reason she was kicked out in september is because she spoke out on 930. and the only reason she spoke out on 930 is because the girls told her not to come to the fanmeeting. sm chose then to bench jessica indefinitely. and in this situation, sm is going to side with 8 people over jessica. that doesn't mean the 8 of them are just in the right. the fact that there's so much confusion as to what happened to this day should tell you that the full truth doesn't just make jessica look bad, it makes them all look bad. and to this day, jessica still wants to set the record straight, despite being blocked by sm and facing these consequences for 7 years now. she has a lot to lose but she still wants the truth out there. i think that speaks volumes. shes not someone that just doesn't have anything to lose and wants to take ppl down with her. shes someone who wants her name cleared.

You in twitter tried dragging Yoona for promoting Jiggot just because the majority of people who are not even Sones called B&E basic

Not worthy of my time. Blocked

dragged yoona? the fuck are you talking about. my tweet only makes sense because i don't have a problem with yoona being an endorsement model for jiggot moron. like learn basic reading comprehension.

and yea of course you're gonna block bc you don't know how to actually answer. sad

this is a pretty moronic way of looking at situations about people you only know through a screen. yunho's entire scandal last year boiled down to "wow he had such a clean image but he was a dirtbag all along". that means very little. seohyun, yoona, and jessica are all people who have probably made choices that hurt each other one way or the other. these choices don't make any of them bad people.

now what i want to know is why jessica, who actually has more to lose now than she did in 2014, is still willing to have everything out there? simple answer for me is that her dirty laundry has already been aired, or what netizens believe is her dirty laundry any how. but she knows that ot8 have been untouched despite her pain. you have to wonder why shes still willing to speak out despite facing sm's power for 7 years, despite knowing the first time she spoke only ever led to blow back on her and the general public totally disregarding her words.

There will always be one baby that's #1 in my heart and nothing can ever replace it.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

yes

in her apology she said she was trying to signal to her teammates that they need to play defense like the other team. say that were true, anyone who's that fucking dumb to signal to their teammates that they need to play better defense by slanting their eyes deserves way more than a two match suspension.