Min Heejin's p**dophile accusations spread like wildfire in Korea

• [theqoo] MIN HEEJIN P*DO ACCUSATIONS CONTROVERSY DUMP ft. HYBE

bypannchoaJuly 27, 2022

[theqoo] MIN HEE JIN AGAIN... (WORK THAT MIN HEEJIN DISPLAYED)

AVvXsEjOoPTG0mecoS2YaMII0XCCciRlFcOyq25bbzlONBvRNi4fd8SzzQp72A8JLmlwRCYeozqAP8GD5bo_qocF1a385qnlNLttFhBYCq_ZmfIe-QJzruHMUgD1RzAbqq7bELRWQLsdp35s4PXJo5NGCv9hSCCN-KTJY6TgjB4WGR0qU5dNVQQSa3UbFiTp=s16000

A middle-aged male narrator rides around the streets at night when he bumps into a 15-year-old girl named Melody Nelson, who was riding a bicycle, and falls in love with her. If you look at her name and mention that she was flying to Sunderland at the end, you realize that Melody Nelson is a British national if . The narrator falls in love with Melody Nelson and meets her at a hotel, but one day she dies in a plane crash while flying to Sunderland. The conclusion is that the narrator can't forget Melody and remember her as a ghost.

...You can't tell me this is some damn wholesome content. Gainsbourg (author of Melody Nelson) read Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita and was very impressed by it so much so that he even wanted to make a music album with Lolita, so he tried to buy the rights. But he couldn't because Stanley Kubrick bought it first.

original post: here

1. She f*cking makes me want to vomit, she's nasty;;;;

2. Wow seriously is she really a p**dophile?

3. She does have a creepy obsession

4. Her taste are young kids ew

5. Wow seriously her taste is pretty consistent

6. I want to be careful with accusations like that so I didn't say anything, but she really seems to have a some kind of s*xual orientation towards this. Oof. But the fact that she can make this look pretty is dangerous in itself

7. She's the middle aged man loving young girls

8. Does she want to become a middle aged man? I f*cking can't understand her. She's been doing this kind of thing so seriously for over 10 yearsㅋㅋ

9. It keeps on coming.. I'm a bit disgustedㅜ

10. Lolita is seriously written by a mentally disabled person, at this rate, she's probably not even aware that she has an issue. Sexualizing children is a disease...

11. Wow wow wow wow... This is getting too much

12. Are they really taking a person like her to produce idols who are minors...

13. Aren't Hybe's high ranked officials all p**dophiles?
    Regardless of whether they're men or women, why are they all like that?
    Why are they all trying to project their distorted view of s*xuality to us by using those female idols who are still minors?

14. She's even spending effort to purposefully look for works like that

15. There were already lots of conversations around her during her SM days, but at that time, because they were able to use their own artists as a shield, it's only started to blow up now. Maybe because the people who were stanning SM idols thought that this person had some kind of talent to be in charge of all these idols, and she was able to wrap herself in a good image

[theqoo] RIGH TNOW, MIN HEEJIN'S IG PICTURES ARE BECOMING CONTROVERSIAL (NSWF)

AVvXsEja-kjeT4hPxT_13ueqmZnzcNYNPaKRBAzM3R3bOCJbyvFoBGbuB0VexJzfAj9LOE3YqjsqGxOCjKLE9mBDbLoue-B8dYdZE16IAY-6OTnU4T_ciV0Nf2HcgQmk5207HVzDRxCEm3i6cJoe4Z8IU2jW7HPu98wfTH-9eJVxXDkCA_MVtxoJOhdrc0-P=s16000

AVvXsEjSTJ-eqrPL3lfsD2xmNcfhpQEYdmKYb5XIUHOLBrczOjTKs-2DSgmsW-Eq6GfybV8bjDjxSRNQn1RCJRgyCkN33jm7RKn4O0UzJZaGiPU5Ho9pan6od1I3WMliU3Mc3dG_Q_boZ75fNlXukkUo4k6HgZJPpQWAokTmnoiK9-5MhzS1qww65MPavUD3=s16000

AVvXsEjfPmfRstTR7wsFjKlomTK1L5rcLGBspq1u2UQT4iYUwoRGjz6_by31cz2Qh7A5XKqGkY9td-ATDfuXCqvffRhJ4hxTEIDHknEIHy4UaxOGsXpD1CtEcWFEvUZZsSMIftNyJXAGWba9dglFMOWvUUKkhliws90MmHGP9QivUo05fiENBr1ckGg99vHg=s16000

AVvXsEhv4tiA9bFeOYM69FeMgC3auvrhpt0l47srzVizAbao4Usa_PNG8Zzh8hh2uA-CFEXPungOS8PvlDfVZPUX9YT0gS7sdG--_mQqNmfUU5nymobENPVb5iR_mTC0V8QF116fJwSWxVV3eXAxy4yDt96hQfc1n0S_tgCO73LCXsEKObv2m2t3dsZii64l=s16000

Literally translated as 'I'll Take Her Like a Father'

The title alone is.... Not normal

AVvXsEgyOkLuhSDJ_WrSLTGoCwFqX_92Dv3cWh2zHSroAwuLqbw677ULbanxiN4qbZGFj4xbMKsUw68pBULJ0hGF0QYQLB3RtZawrxhVhsQ_1fvbbcPHBZ1c-DV_zDzj3zmnDlV8SN_0s_Jd7i1VDXP6DEuUQTI6bFECjdkPuQljId7rxleRIZUj2KA10egL=s16000

Synopsis

In order to convince Raimonda, a wealthy noble woman, to finance his project for a holiday resort, Saverio gets engaged to Clotilde, her mentally-disturbed and sex-obsessed adolescent daughter. He plans to have her kidnapped and raped by an accomplice so she won't be a virgin anymore and he'll have an excuse to get out of the impending marriage. But what he doesn't plan is to fall in love with the girl...

+ Actually, I correct the storyline. It's not incest, but he's engaged to and having sex with a mentally retarded minor.

AVvXsEiWp1s_6MmmrdcTdhJmbg6NdIbbFhKyI_WFAmGT7KDLuuTlJ7tLrL1CtFGeTbI5CyxIfq0jhX8ALE82XHztajc3Z3WQu_dHUFszYXPEt9SQkGDnss3eu4Z5muFR0oPpL8w0Ps2SvRpzVWp7EHZ0_EMx8fxCSOPPiR9sdcSekK3yEjRbASZ6TMepF_k3=s16000

AVvXsEjmmLBk26_EE-OyNVPK0hhzJ7FikrjQSbQVIMFT01DinkMfOKWChRlvwMTnDGNqZHPzvbL67BYoEcK7WB5PpnJwtp3A64ABHgkoo9f8JRv02AEZuFcmhWSleB_mTfe0BKv1w3MWm1mfBu-DtLwnWk7x-LXlVS2JdqokJlvhso8jKcbbCrrPnyDNURXD=s16000

Yet another uploaded movie scene with a big age difference, the female lead is 18 and the male is 58.

AVvXsEgc_4gf3YfLI_vUTfbGd2JDbFzGk_3bbUzQ9d66cjNeqOCjA1RE9vgTGyBSNlpDJ2vbKkKtDvniEnz_MJldkDmGiUROtqB9D1JgaasB4uFScThZybj1dSlZYUbEn_lx7eDiidkqKCG9P0tFss_tCjrGG3rsHUrCRS3_pGTvc2UhKBfOvQ9MDeKyq-Z8=s16000

The international fans have been swearing at her even before the t-shirt incident

1. You can really see inside her mind in Firetruck's MV
    AVvXsEjiNqtnzFbVvgobGvflRkBCVJlhuuf4n4fw5YKzM9e03-QYulDwljnKmcLuGHdbg-Qxg__-VBRMWU5VCfNuBDb_5hT09wdLcKMaQVpGOjnNDJruBHbBXO15uXHDD_bvkIPWxTGEfELEOaLsFvskwyZURtELwbo8X4yOrjXGGBu-YxunVdThWYNT9BRm=s16000

AVvXsEiH9fIj8THTMtKioZwxVLbeL2UbGfz0lp5u2lOr8krwESJsddw2pd5VNuIb3zmE3pDj_x7A68xUeKxNkdK607dzAjfh1YB8uDOeroiVz7REyupx4ROVYs9oQGLyAzseRFuBz9vzevy_9KfBcpebrsZOgHZk_NLswAjkAq1m2bU2d6z2gGY9vny_B-A-=s16000

AVvXsEhTVqyW_Ww40eB1tQRhZ1oRjodrQ90O0e0QS_xFh0uQ9GvRlRUd4rd8kr5aheqFTvw-Q0U9_NuTAoPwGv4kQnOYdEjJq8iHZrF-3_L1WE7Lba7cD31fsKLPLTHw0SN23QvhsEbdgGJPgHriF-u5MJzT8Cz4tusXl3BobSVctdDPkDAGTzhYTPrg93gd=s16000

2. Hul... She kinda looks like she has some kind of sexual desires leaning to that side?? Is is right to have her in charge of kids?? Legally, isn't this an issue?

3. I'm weirded out that nobody has ever suspected her before. I wonder what Min Heejin's admirers have been saying about her all this time? This is giving me goosebumps

4. She's straight up a p**dophile???? The more I scrolled the more disgusted I felt

5. But watching the MVs released by that new group, I kinda got that strange feeling. That she doesn't really care about the fact that they're so young

6. Why does she even like stuff like that? It looks so countrifiedㅋㅋ

7. Seriously I'm impressed that someone like that has never gotten into a controversy before

8. If you're wondering what has been said about SHINee, look at this https://theqoo.net/square/173842890

9. Go to jailㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. It could be so dangerous if people who don't know anything end up consuming this and get brainwashed by this. I bet a lot of young kids will like idols like them too

[theqoo] HYBE WHO HAD 2 CONTROVERSIES INVOLVING MINORS ON COMMUNITIES SITES THIS EYAR

AVvXsEg0g4qNFRok8O_qpzVBDOll092j4MdeZvrKXf1mx6iwysHtlFLahORgQOXBBVRQ8usNDma2EZ07O67JxIoh-_3p2KMteeYePS4reyS29ZpQrFTqVMe6IiyBS1grsJJuVMisVdkqkosTFkn02VDOkDubocNYhe678qSTioa0iKlSxjgXiNcuf-syrHTj=s16000
    Le Sserafim

AVvXsEgyP-NuIaTv9AWBFabwvZfF7N1FKwcAc5KWSZDe0EjXxIBe_PrpMJ5LxyXVOvBvFf_q8uWKorW6mnc7dPhCyX6XQCX7KOp-80Qm3APcu4uKsqL93G86EZAIgD3lT5rNMgVThssinL5T46AfjkvPmcZKc03O6utDV42vP37E8Vwe9dDEjw2D1FB_8__j=s16000
    NewJeans

There are people who don't think that this is problematic
    And there are also people who wished that they wouldn't dress them like this

1. Making a middle schooler wear this kind of clothes is eba

2. It feels like they are dancing while only wearing under wears....

3. I just wished that they would make them wear different clothes...

4. So what are the standards? So NewJeans won't be able to wear any outfits revealing shoulders or waists in the future? Even if the clothes don't have any s*xual connotation, people can use the fact that they are minors to say that they will incite p*dos so nothing is possible?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but then, it's ok to reveal legs? I'm really curious. What are people's standards?

5. Kim Sung Hyun (T/N: HYBE's creative director for Le Sserafim) and Min Heejin both have weird s*xual views. It's to the point where it makes me wonder why they would make their idol groups this way? They are really into this voyeurism concept and the way they market their adults and minors in a s*xual way makes me uncomfortable. But HYBE is the issue for allowing this. The adults who are using female idols in this s*xual way are.... disgusting

6. Now that I know that person's inspiration, this kind of clothes just look distasteful to me. Even if female idols are a commercial product, they should still protect minors

7. The freedom of expression is indeed nice... but the issue is that they are both minors. Just why can't people understand this issue?

8. I don't know why a crop top should be an issue?ㅋㅋ

9. The clothes aside, the concept just seems very shady so that's why it's even more uncomfortable

10. You're telling me that the girl at the bottom is a '08 liner?

[theqoo] NEWJEANS MEMBER WHO'S YOUNGER THAN I THOUGHT

"GRWM - Hyein - let's get ready together"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AVvXsEhYhNbf9erM-AJvFDXz4z0gR26TqG4jU8JL-XLUk4VByjEC8YcKvk0LyzmywgX0fg1Y0AmM-fYe_MPVM9fMCXmWXIhl5j2xMp_A4WkwzA4aD6yEVqlnnxw0i9eX6elEdvBdTmWpqG5SLPgHoo0GgSrlJwXWbI3vHY4KszpiKsdlMoq58o4kVCFEJlw-=w640-h144
    "I even feel sorry for watching their MV now. I feel like an ahjumma who joined a kids cafe"

This was a video shot 2 years ago when she was an elementary schooler

1. She gives me WG's Sohee's vibes when she just debuted. She was such a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Because this was shot 2 years ago, she looks even more like a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ

3. If she was a choding 2 years ago, then she's still a baby....

4. Debuting a kid this early is a bit..

5. No but she gives off so much of that innocent choding vibe ㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Wonyoung was also a god-baby when she debuted. I wonder who debuted younger?

7. I didn't know when I watched their MV but she's totally a babyㅋㅋ cute

8. Wow 2 years ago was the 2020 Corona years...

9. When I was 15, I also felt like I was a grown up but I was just a child...

10. Isn't she way too young?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :eyes: I am lost. Where is Icy with clifnotes when I need her :pepe-sad:

Basically she seems to have a love of film and photography featuring teens which are often suggestive and problematic including Leon The Professional (which was inspired the director's real "love affair" with a 15 year old girl) and Brooke Shields in the imfamous "nothing gets between me and my Calvins" Calvin Klein ad.

She's also been criticized for imagery in her concepts before involving minor members of Shinee, f(x), and Red Velvet.

• :eyes: I am lost. Where is Icy with clifnotes when I need her :pepe-sad:

Not Icy but here is the situation in a nutshell: people brought up Shinee's Sherlock concept pics that are questionable + other questionable photoshoots she directed during her time in SM.

Then people started digging her ig: she's into Brooke Shields, Olivia Hussey, the girl from la faro del padre and histoire de melody nelson and all revolve around lolita aesthetics and a few segments of her interview describing the maknae of NewJeans which is also considered questionable.

• I'm the only one feeling like there is a smear campaign going on? This woman was like this when she was in SM, so why didn't Kpop fans show their concern? But when suddenly a group that was obviously going to be pretty successful in HYBE debuted bt her, everyone remembered how bad she actually was. :suure:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Basically she seems to have a love of film and photography featuring teens which are often suggestive and problematic including Leon The Professional (which was inspired the director's real "love affair" with a 15 year old girl) and Brooke Shields in the imfamous "nothing gets between me and my Calvins" Calvin Klein ad.

She's also been criticized for imagery in her concepts before involving minor members of Shinee, f(x), and Red Velvet.

:pepe-spray::pepe-cross::pepe-no-sign:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I'm the only one feeling like there is a smear campaign going on? This woman was like this when she was in SM, so why didn't Kpop fans show their concern? But when suddenly a group that was obviously going to be pretty successful in HYBE debuted bt her, everyone remembered how bad she actually was. :suure:

Even if her photos etc are questionable this is vile. If she is pedo so is the whole industry.

• While I agree with criticism towards this woman why are all these things coming out now? Like I remember some people mentioning her weird behaviour with SHINee but no one clued in to her public Instagram pictures all this time? There's been ample time to bring all this to light ever since hybe made such a big deal about hiring her. This group has been hyped up for a while with a good number of eyes on them so it wasn't like this wouldn't have blown up before.

So many people said they were a fan of her work and have followed her from her sm days even on this site so did they know about all this and just ignored it or what?

And I feel like the outfit thing for the young NJ member is a reach unnecessarily added to this controversy. The thing I liked about this group is how age appropriate their looks were in the mvs. Nothing was meant to be seen as sexual at any point. I find it weird that people are trying to sexualize a girl in a crop top dressed like every other teenager out there.

I dont why people even said this

mjh been accused of this since 2012 with shinee, fx and rv

but she was just the visual director, people redirected the fault to sm (bc they have also do this to not mhj related concepts like kai during exo debut). She is now in control of EVERYTHING, she is the face of a gg that will debut under the most popular kpop company at the moment

u just can't expect people to not look more into it

and kpop fans are way more aware of this things unlike how it was before

I put sm as example of it, u think they would let a company call a 17 year old boy "the sexy member" and go along with it like they did with kai in 2022

• Aside that this whole controversy does feel like a smear campaign:

Are these interests creepy? Yes.

Are the pictures creepy? Definetly.

Does that make one a p3do? No.

Y'all need to stop using the big P word whenever someone is a creep or weird. It dilutes from actual cases.

These allegations DESTROY lives, and even after allegations are proven false these people are unable to pick up their current lives bc that label STICKS FOREVER.

If there was actual victims speaking up or evidence that leads to believe she is sexually attracted to minors than I'd understand but there's NOTHING that suggests that it goes further than aesthetics. And I agree, that it's kinda weird.

But y'all need to get a grip.

• While I agree with criticism towards this woman why are all these things coming out now? Like I remember some people mentioning her weird behaviour with SHINee but no one clued in to her public Instagram pictures all this time? There's been ample time to bring all this to light ever since hybe made such a big deal about hiring her. This group has been hyped up for a while with a good number of eyes on them so it wasn't like this wouldn't have blown up before.

So many people said they were a fan of her work and have followed her from her sm days even on this site so did they know about all this and just ignored it or what?

And I feel like the outfit thing for the young NJ member is a reach unnecessarily added to this controversy. The thing I liked about this group is how age appropriate their looks were in the mvs. Nothing was meant to be seen as sexual at any point. I find it weird that people are trying to sexualize a girl in a crop top dressed like every other teenager out there.

I'm gonna be honest I always focused on her problematic work with SHINee and Taemin

I was loud about it but never bothered to look at her insta. Like I never imagined someone with a public image and such job would be open in public.

I only noticed her ig stuff now that people dig at it.

Regardless her work with SHINee was enough for me to dislike her, I didn't need more reason to dig for.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Then do a another campain to shut down SM. I'm waiting.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• yes bc fans can make a billion dollar company close

lets start it here

In her interview she said she left sm bc their fans were hating her

I guess we did ran her out

Godbless

External Content www.youtube.com

She was never the face of any SM group. People complimented her for some of her works no doubt about it. And the same way they criticized her too. But she wasn’t at the forefront of SM groups. Going after her wouldn’t have really mattered. At max maybe she would have been kicked out. That’s not enough stakes to go after her then.

She’s the face of her group at HYBE. She is main event. It’s not hard to understand that when you’re more popular now, you get more scrutinized. This isn’t rocket science. It’s like asking why popular idols get more hate. Duh because they are more scrutinized. Which is why I asked before why on earth she was being paraded so much unlike before.

• Then do a another campain to shut down SM. I'm waiting.

I mean people do? Remember aespa’s plagiarism stuff? Trended for days and days. If you want people to retroactively go after SM for having MHJ it’s unlikely. A lot of shit happened and was given a pass in kpop before. This isn’t news. She was background staff and her blame went to SM and kpop wasn’t really big internationally then for it to blow up to this extent. But if they have these lolita concept in todays time they will get scrutinized as well lol.

• Basically she seems to have a love of film and photography featuring teens which are often suggestive and problematic including Leon The Professional (which was inspired the director's real "love affair" with a 15 year old girl) and Brooke Shields in the imfamous "nothing gets between me and my Calvins" Calvin Klein ad.

ngl maybe it was because i watched it when i was young, but Leon was always a great movie to me

i didnt know the story behind it, but in the movie itself, Leon didnt feel like a pedo at all although Natalie's character was quite obviously crushing on him

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• ngl maybe it was because i watched it when i was young, but Leon was always a great movie to me

i didnt know the story behind it, but in the movie itself, Leon didnt feel like a pedo at all although Natalie's character was quite obviously crushing on him

From what I understand her parents pushed to have a lot of innuendo cut out (like a scene where he walks in on her taking a shower) and test audiences reacted negatively to a lot of the more inappropriate scenes so the studio made them cut them out.

• From what I understand her parents pushed to have a lot of innuendo cut out (like a scene where he walks in on her taking a shower) and test audiences reacted negatively to a lot of the more inappropriate scenes so the studio made them cut them out.

good for her

I've been a fan of Natalie Portman for ages and I'm glad nothing bad came out of it

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• good for her

I've been a fan of Natalie Portman for ages and I'm glad nothing bad came out of it

External Content twitter.com

Here's a twitter thread and why we find Leon creepy

• External Content twitter.com

Here's a twitter thread and why we find Leon creepy

makes sense

i was pretty young myself when i watched it ( right after Black Swan, which I was obsessed with for a while ) so I didnt feel it

at that age, I had crushes on older people like protective figures so it felt normal

now looking at the perspective of the audience and the adult in the story, it makes sense that it would be a pedo fantasy

u r m o m g a y

• ngl maybe it was because i watched it when i was young, but Leon was always a great movie to me

I love the movie and cried hard watching it, but it's true that the film carried a lot of pedo undertones and preteen Natalie Portman was and still is sexualized because of the movie. The only reason Leon doesnt feel like a pedo is because Jean Reno, the actor that plays him, was uncomfortable with how the relationship was portrayed and asked to change it. So even though she has a naive unrequited crush on him, it looks like he only cares about her in fatherly way and nothing else. It could have been far creepier if another actor didn't had as much as common sense. Her parents also didnt like the original script.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I love the movie and cried hard watching it, but it's true that the film carried a lot of pedo undertones and preteen Natalie Portman was and still is sexualized because of the movie. The only reason Leon doesnt feel like a pedo is because Jean Reno, the actor that plays him, was uncomfortable with how the relationship was portrayed and asked to change it. So even though she has a naive unrequited crush on him, he show all the time that he only cares about her in a fatherly way. It could have been far creepier if another actor didn't had as much as common sense.

yes

idk about any "original" leon character but the leon in the movie was a great person

u r m o m g a y

• yes

idk about any "original" leon character but the leon in the movie was a great person

Yeah, and Natalie's parents also pressured Luc Besson to change the script too. Jean Reno portrayal was deliberate to make everything less creepy as possible, but sadly that still didnt work much for Natalie. The scene when she tries a bunch of outfits including Marilyn Monroe is creepy as fuck. She had tons of pedos sending her letters after the movie was out.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!