APRIL fans are relying on the fact that most kpop fans love bandwagoning, don't search up information for themselves or don't speak Korean

• So there's been this narrative spread that Hyunjoo is being cancelled in Korea and everyone is on APRIL's side, which is absolutely not true and anyone who speaks Korean can attest to that.

The comments under posts and articles about the group and her are filled with supportive comments and love for her, yet APRIL fans are silent on that. The comments are 80% support for her, 10 percent neutral or questioning everything, and 10% are APRIL fans and people fighting with APRIL fans who are harassing her on said posts.

Their proof that she's hated is the fact that they themselves are mass leaving negative comments on her social media?

Even after it was proven that Badapples organized mass negging events for her SNS and they organized mass following/unfollowing of her to try and sway the public to think she's getting negative attention and backlash, you can find any Korean article and comments underneath it will be the same - "Hyunjoo fighting", "I support Hyunjoo", "What the fandom is doing to her is disgusting", "I hope Hyunjoo sues the mass negative commenters who are trying to manipulate the public."

The fandom and the company are intentionally using the fact that Naeun's accuser was proven to be lying to claim that Hyunjoo was somehow "proven to be lying". We're working with alternative facts here.

The GP is not falling for it, and the GP supports Hyunjoo. Korean netizens and international netizens are getting two different stories.

Twitterinos in an echo chamber whose source of information is "Naeun Pics" on Twitter or "april fan union" or w/e should still look up things for themselves. APRIL fans know what they're doing and they're doing this intentionally in breaks from telling Hyunjoo they'll end her life and asking her to off herself.

With that being said, people are luckily not sending hate to APRIL members either. Most people are being neutral towards them, as they should be. At the end of the day, nobody was there and nobody can claim to know the truth, but this distortion of facts towards Hyunjoo, making her out to be Mina/Hwayoung and lying about her reputation in her home country need to stop.

So what I'm saying is - don't send hate to APRIL. Don't send hate to Hyunjoo. Support who you want to support, but don't lie about the other party.

I've gotten around to calling the fandom badapples because the way they chose to defend their group from bullying accusations was to bully the alleged victim, harshly, severely. If you go through her tag on Twitter, you'll see how disgusting people can get.

If you see a statement like "Hyunjoo has been proven to be lying and she's hated and cancelled in Korea, source: trust me", just know people are pulling that sort of information out of their asses. Yes, because of Mina, people have become more neutral and sceptic towards bullying accusations and are a lot more careful with what they say, and that's good, but no, she's not being attacked by the public.

Thankfully, APRIL members aren't being attacked by the public either, so there's at least one positive from the AOA situation. No one wants to jump the gun anymore. But that doesn't mean they're cursing out potential victims like the fandom wants you to believe.

If in the future, APRIL get exonerated and Hyunjoo gets proven wrong, that will be another situation. But to claim she's being cancelled right now and has been proven a liar is simply false and is not what is happening. Spreading misinformation doesn't help anyone's cause.

I understand that the group was victim of bandwagoning themselves and that's unfortunate, but the way to go about is not to continue bullying an alleged bullying victim. For most others, this looks like the group's fandom is not just condoning but committing bullying, whether the original claims are true or not.

And to prove everything I've been saying - just an example of a few recent trending posts in South Korea about the group's disbandment.

Posts about disbandment:

HOT - [전문] 에이프릴, 전격 해체 발표
    https://img.theqoo.net/FcsIP ▲ 이하 에이프릴 해체 관련 소속사 공식입장 전문. 안녕하세요. DSP미디어 입니다. 소속 아티스트 에이프릴 해체에 대한 사실을 알려 드립니다. 당사와 멤버들은 오랜 기간 논의와 고민 끝에 팀을 해체하고 각자의 길을 걷는 것으로…
    theqoo.net

Here, 90 percent of the comments are simply "Chaekyung and Rachel fighting":

에이프릴 해체 관련 공식 입장 - 스퀘어 카테고리

There's even some posts where there are positive comments towards APRIL's past activities without dragging Hyunjoo (+ people are fighting in this whole post lol):

HOT - 에이프릴 해체 팬카페 손편지 전문
    https://img.theqoo.net/wSeNs https://img.theqoo.net/IfGTh 김채원 https://img.theqoo.net/lyDBY 이진솔 https://img.theqoo.net/EZuto 양예나 https://img.theqoo.net/lGSdz…
    theqoo.net

People agree that even differing opinions can make the same story and that maybe the girls had different positions and in the end, DSP is to blame for everything, and people are wishing the best to Hyunjoo and some to everybody involved except the company:

에이프릴 6년만에 해체
    대한민국 최대의 연예·오락 커뮤니티
    www.instiz.net

tl;dr - Korean netizens are mostly no longer harassing the group and are still offering support to Hyunjoo, are in huge portion blaming the company for everything, and are not accusing Hyunjoo of lying like the fandom is making it out to be + sources to prove that

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Ngl it's very weird that the only "actual" proof they had about Hyunjoo being sketchy was the YouTube comments/followers. Korean or not, the average General pub is not going to leave hundreds of comments on a channel over drama. It was obvious from the beginning that was them but they were so proud of her being harassed

I also don't understand where "she was proven to be lying" came from and when I ask for a source, everyone would just link to a Youtube video in Korean that was made by a fan and backed by other fans that didn't really prove anything? The fandom harassing her is just making people say "bully fans of bullydols" even more and "like idols, like fans". I'm not saying that APRIL are bullies, but their fandom is painting them in an even worse light, and that's unfortunate.

mKl7Ghm.png

• can we rely on police/judges investigation and ruling?

if yes then what's recent news?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!