• you're 23 years old and meet a 15 year old through work, school, family relations or otherwise. you have a cordial, friendly relationship with this 15 year old for years and see them at different stages of their young life while you continue with your very much adult life throughout that time period.

would you be interested in dating this after 10 years have passed just bc they're an adult now and just bc you can?

i can pass no definitive judgement on male idols like heechul and gd, bc i do not know them or their intentions. they havent done anything illegal, and i am not trying to frame it like they have. but its so concerning when stans completely ignore the same instances that get young girls trapped in toxic relationships with unbalance power dynamics. why are we pretending that these behaviors should be a social norm. all i want to say is young girls deserve far more protection. sulli's relationship with choiza started on similar terms and i still wish someone had protected her the way she deserved back then. i just hope women like momo and jennie are safe and happy and have people in their lives that will fight for them if they ever need it.

who's your favorite artist?

• I mean girls have crushes on older guys and do go after them sometimes? Same for boys might have a crush on your sisters best friend whose older etc..?

People making wild accusations and theorys like hes been into her for 11 years or something.

You say you pass no judgement yet your post is passing judgement.

Girls dont need your protection shes not a weak girl who cant say no.

Their past is irrelevant people who think he groomed her or something either provid the proof or stop baseless accusations, they are both adults.

• And why do you think GD was present in her life?? When she was a trainee do you think they saw each other every week? All are you all trying to paint it like they were friends? They knew each other, but not to the point of being soooo close like some of you say. Just see GD career and see who he is friends with, not the pinks.

And yes, I would date. Feeling are not controlled.

• Jennie is a GROWN ADULT. SHE IS 24, SHE CAN MAKE HER CHOICES. If it is a bad choice, it's on her. If it is a good choice, it's on her.

As far as I know, GD is a good man and not a predator.

In Heechul's case, Momo is an adult too, She made a choice, and I believe it was the right one.

Age gap of 18+ years, is something that lies in doubtful category.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Official Post

GD and Jennie met like once for a collab and now y'all act acting as if he grew up with her lol

I understand your concern but it's misplaced especially in this situation. Both are consenting adults so I don't see the problem. We won't know if they're both dealing with something but hopefully that's not the case.

• how are you equating a teenager having a crush to an adult having interest in a teenager..... i am not trying to insinuate jennie and gd has a relationship when she was underage anyway, and i made NO accusations. literally said i cannot pass definitive judgement on him. bc i don't know him, just like you don't. the concerning part is the behaviors just like this that put young girls around the globe at risk DAILY. it doesnt matter if a young teen is interested in an adult. the ADULT should be able to put the safety of the teen first and deny advances. what, are you just magically interested in teenagers as an adult bc they're interested in you? this is not the equivalency you think it is.

its kind of sick that you think women and girl aren't greatly under protected in this world. i never insinuated jennie was "weak" and needing protection does not make someone "weak". domestic violence survivors are some of the strongest women in the world.

i see blinks toting around "feminism" bc they stan female idols is all a farce.

And why do you think GD was present in her life?? When she was a trainee do you think they saw each other every week? All are you all trying to paint it like they were friends? They knew each other, but not to the point of being soooo close like some of you say. Just see GD career and see who he is friends with, not the pinks.

And yes, I would date. Feeling are not controlled.

you literally have no clue what their relationship was? just like i don't. i never even tried to say they were "fiends". i said they had a cordial, friendly relationship. you rlly think they didn't see each other more than once? they worked in the same building... they filmed a whole ass mv together. but ok.

• I will not lie I find it strange but it is her choice

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

• relationships and feelings can develop over time. You don't know what happened behind the scenes, I think it's weird that you're making it look like he purposely been prying on her since she was a young trainee and waited for her to grow up to date her

:pepe-back-away:

don't put words in my mouth, i never said that . and either way no one knows whether that was the case or not. just like you said, WE don't know what happened behind the scenes.

• It's the fake concern for me

unbalanced power dynamic? lmao please, you can drop the fake concern

Concern trolling.

i think this kind of rhetoric is rlly sad and toxic. its only "fake concern" bc im not a part of the fandom? i can't wish for the health and safety of female idols at the hands of older male idols i have never been comfortable with? just say you don't care about women and go. like who are you actually defending bc i never wished either jennie or gd ill. the behavior/circumstance is whats making me uncomfortable.

get over yourselves.

• you literally have no clue what their relationship was? just like i don't. i never even tried to say they were "fiends". i said they had a cordial, friendly relationship. you rlly think they didn't see each other more than once? they worked in the same building... they filmed a whole ass mv together. but ok.

Why did you say you weren't judging him when you are???

I have no clue, but I have a clue that if she is dating him I will think it's bc she loves him, not bc he is obligating her to.

They filmed a mv together, so what? It took a less than some days, not her whole teenager life.

And why are talking about domestic violence? Toxic relationship? Just bc you saw their dating news, you thought about it? You have serious problems then. I hope you seek help.

And just say what you want to say about him and stop this "I'm not judging him, but read my whole essay about how I view their non confirmed relationship :clown: "

• i think this kind of rhetoric is rlly sad and toxic. its only "fake concern" bc im not a part of the fandom? i can't wish for the health and safety of female idols at the hands of older male idols i have never been comfortable with? just say you don't care about women and go. like who are you actually defending bc i never wished either jennie or gd ill. the behavior/circumstance is whats making me uncomfortable.

get over yourselves.

Oh, so the problem is bc you are not "comfortable" with GD, a stranger who you never saw irl, never met, he never did something to you, but somehow you are uncomfortable with him and now you are making this thread bc a female idol is dating him.... Ok ..

And you are not wishing him ill .. ok...

• i think this kind of rhetoric is rlly sad and toxic. its only "fake concern" bc im not a part of the fandom? i can't wish for the health and safety of female idols at the hands of older male idols i have never been comfortable with? just say you don't care about women and go. like who are you actually defending bc i never wished either jennie or gd ill. the behavior/circumstance is whats making me uncomfortable.

get over yourselves.

It really doesn't matter who you're comfortable with or not, you're not the one dating him. What circumstance? You said yourself none of us know what actually happened and how this r/s came to be, so. Saying I "don't care about women" is a bit of a stretch seeing as I am one.

• don't put words in my mouth, i never said that . and either way no one knows whether that was the case or not. just like you said, WE don't know what happened behind the scenes.

I never said YOU said those words. I said the way you're describing it makes sounds like that was how it appeared like from your point of view. You compared her relationship to young girls that gets trapped into toxic relationships due to different power dynamics just because of her age difference with gd

Anyways shes a full grown adult ffs. Not a young teenage girl who is vulnerable

• Jennie is 25. I repeat, she is 25. A grown ass woman. She doesn't need people that usually shade her to start throwing around fake concern.

I may not be approving but its not my, or your, relationship. She is more than old enough to make this decision for herself. She's not some needy, helpless woman in need of saving.

• Your posts are posting judgement throughout lmfao.

• It's fake concern because you're literally making shit up. You claim you have no ill intention, but then built your own narrative. The only person who needs to get over themselves is you. You are obviously projecting something onto this relationship.

"i can pass no definitive judgement on male idols like heechul and gd, bc i do not know them or their intentions. they havent done anything illegal, and i am not trying to frame it like they have. but its so concerning when stans completely ignore the same instances that get young girls trapped in toxic relationships with unbalance power dynamics. why are we pretending that these behaviors should be a social norm."

please point to where i made anything up about gd. what did i project onto their relationship by pointing out that similar instances have caused OTHER women to end up in toxic relationship? are you saying that isnt true? you're all putting words into my mouth.

Oh, so the problem is bc you are not "comfortable" with GD, a stranger who you never saw irl, never met, he never did something to you, but somehow you are uncomfortable with him and now you are making this thread bc a female idol is dating him.... Ok ..

And you are not wishing him ill .. ok...

love the illiteracy

I never said YOU said those words. I said the way you're describing it makes sounds like that was how it appeared like from your point of view. You compared her relationship to young girls that gets trapped into toxic relationships due to different power dynamics just because of her age difference with gd

Anyways shes a full grown adult ffs. Not a young teenage girl who is vulnerable

what i SAID was, girls in similar instances getting into relationships with older men they've known since they were underage have been trapped in toxic, unbalance relationships. which is a fact. i never said that is what is happening to jennie, but that i wish for her safety bc this type of behavior from men like gd is concerning to me. tell me what is so wrong with my view point. pls. bc many of the responses to this thread are upsetting af to me. i just want these ladies to be safe.

ALL women are vulnerable. just like all children are vulnerable. being vulnerable does not mean you are incapable of making smart and healthy decisions, or that you are inherently weak. it just means that people can and will take advantage of you if they get the chance.

• You're literally infantilizing women.

women and children have ALWAYS been under a similar vulnerability classification. do you even know what vulnerable means?

pasted-from-clipboard.png

do enlighten me on what about this definition insinuates women need to be treated as children just bc they are classified as vulnerable. women are the overwhelming majority of domestic violence victims. the overwhelming majority of sex crimes victims. the overwhelming majority victims of sex trafficking. tell me that saying women are vulnerable is incorrect.

• Will there ever be a time where Kpop stans show basic decency and not drag the departed into completely irrelevant shit?

Protect Sulli from what?

Choiza?

Sulli, her colleagues, her friends and even her own mother have defended Choiza and the relationship they had. Nobody has ever even hinted at him mistreating her, stop projecting just because of their age gap. Ffs she dated somebody even older than him after they broke up. She just liked older guys.

Leave her alone.

Leave Jennie alone too. She's had enough of people telling her who she is and how she's supposed to be.

• then There absolutely no reason to make this thread. Made no points here.

i could say the same about half the threads you make on this site, luv. i made this thread bc i felt compelled to speak about this. i don't care whether you think i made a point or not. that in itself proves my point anyway.

• i could say the same about half the threads you make on this site, luv. i made this thread bc i felt compelled to speak about this. i don't care whether you think i made a point or not. that in itself proves my point anyway.

Say it, Come on, Don't be shy. I ain't afraid.

I already you for exposed for not being able to take an opinion in previous forum. So sad, you couldn't respond to it. Maybe you were too embarrassed to respond.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Say it, Come on, Don't be shy. I ain't afraid.

I already you for exposed for not being able to take an opinion in previous forum. So sad, you couldn't respond to it. Maybe you were too embarrassed to respond.

just.. what? i have no idea what you're even talking about but keep trying to come at me sideways with non related, personal attacks. i don't understand how having a different opinion as someone else is "not being able to take an opinion", nor do i understand how refusing to respond to nonsense is "being embarassed to respond". your toxicity jumped out. again, i don't even know what exactly you're referring to but if im that impactful that shit im up to remains more vivid in your mind than it does in my own, guess i won.

• just.. what? i have no idea what you're even talking about but keep trying to come at me sideways with non related, personal attacks. i don't understand how having a different opinion as someone else is "not being able to take an opinion", nor do i understand how refusing to respond to nonsense is "being embarassed to respond". your toxicity jumped out. again, i don't even know what exactly you're referring to but if im that impactful that shit im up to remains more vivid in your mind than it does in my own, guess i won.

Not even a personal attack.

You made multiple threads on stupid topics especially on Treasure (I remember), Said something about ITZY, and whatnot.

You had me, probably, ignored that's why you don't know.

Let me give a heads up:-

https://www.allkpop.com/forum/…or-baekhyun.520473/page-2

Look at your post, Unprovoked, Completely STUPID comment.

Anyway, back to the topi,

Oh wait----

There isn't one.

Anyway, Sorry for derailing your thread.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• word of advice. grow up

• yeah, we're rlly going to pretend like sulli's relationship with choiza didn't completely rob her of her career and cause in part a lot of the hate she recieved back then. and like he didn't write a sexually explicit, demeaning song about her. the fact that she has passed does not erase the things that happened and her story is even more important now than ever with the mental health of idols continuously being disregarded. anyway they defended choiza against accusations that he was the cause of her passing, and i agree its very unfair to say he was. i never insinuated he "abused" her or anything like that.

do you really think me hoping for jennie's heath and safety is "telling her what to do"? or did you make up in your head what i said instead of actually understanding my post?

• Unbalanced power my butt

can i honestly ask, is it rlly that hard to understand what was being said here

"i can pass no definitive judgement on male idols like heechul and gd, bc i do not know them or their intentions. they havent done anything illegal, and i am not trying to frame it like they have. but its so concerning when stans completely ignore the same instances that get young girls trapped in toxic relationships with unbalance power dynamics."

this part of the paragraph was not about jennie and gd. im saying that similar circumstances have caused OTHER women to be trapped in toxic relationships with unbalanced power dynamics. seems like this went over many people's heads so please let me know honestly if this is badly worded.

but also, do you rlly think gd being her sunbae of 10 years (having debuted 10 years before her), in korea, a country where age and seniority is culturally very important could not lead to an "unbalance power dynamic"? js

• yeah, we're rlly going to pretend like sulli's relationship with choiza didn't completely rob her of her career and cause in part a lot of the hate she recieved back then. and like he didn't write a sexually explicit, demeaning song about her. the fact that she has passed does not erase the things that happened and her story is even more important now than ever with the mental health of idols continuously being disregarded. anyway they defended choiza against accusations that he was the cause of her passing, and i agree its very unfair to say he was. i never insinuated he "abused" her or anything like that.

do you really think me hoping for jennie's heath and safety is "telling her whyat to do"? or did you make up in your head what i said instead of actually understanding my post?

You're telling a romanticized version of story you don't even understand

People are responsible for their own trashy actions. If someone's response to a girl dating somebody older is "no wonder she's lazy on stage" and other disgusting sex "jokes", that's the result of their own shitty character. It's very odd that you're pinning that on him. Or acting like there weren't a ton of reasons she was getting hate. Remember her IG? Or her "braless" issue? Or the fact that SM forced her into this innocent, pure virgin image that attracted her a crazy ass incel fanbase that went ballistic after she "betrayed" them and hounded her until the end? Or her decision to be a progressive, feminist woman in a conservative, misogynist society

She promoted that comeback, nobody ever said that song was even about her and she was hella open about their relationship, despite the backlash it got her. Even 2 years after their break-up, Sulli said she didn't regret a thing, even how public the relationship was and that she was completely fine with him.

Her relationship with him wasn't an issue, it was people's sense of ownership over women and a slut-shaming culture that was. Tell it like it is instead of making up your own narrative

Respect Sulli.

Respect her story as it is, because there's so much to be gleaned from it and more pressing things that contributed to her poor mental health, starting from her childhood.

Her dad abandoned her, her mom pushed her into show business and dumped her in SM dorms when she was 10, she suffered from low self-esteem and social anxiety since she was a kid, she was put in a group she wasn't right in or comfortable with. She was forced to be somebody she wasn't and was constantly dragged for being herself. Her family used her for money and disowned her once she became financially independent. Her mother didn't even go see her after her suicide attempt. Her friends abandoning her. The media and her "fans" constantly hounded her just because she wanted to a carefree adult. The rumors. The slut-shaming. The misogny. The constant harassment from journalists. SM's failure to act on her behalf despite her repeatedly begging them too. A poor mental health structure.

There were a lot of people and things Sulli needed protection from.

Choiza just wasn't one

Stop projecting

• A perfect time to plug this epic quote from Yeeun

You wrote this comment while pretending to be wise, but do you know how pathetic what you’re saying is? Sulli wasn’t an inexperienced person who needed to be guided; she was a respectable adult and an honest person who was true to her emotions and thoughts. The problem wasn’t the sincerity of their love for each other, it was the malicious commenters who looked at the relationship of these two people with bias, said unspeakable things, and were envious and obsessed. Why was a culture created where people in hip hop view women as an accessory of their success? It’s probably because of society’s perspective where women are seen as accessories of men. Instead of seeing women as independent entities, they suppress their rights and quiet them while defining them as someone’s woman, someone’s wife, and someone’s mother. How does society act towards men? The man should’ve helped her, the man should’ve led her, the man should’ve stopped her—Does a woman’s decision have to be dependent on a man? What is your view on relationships between men and women? Is man the sky and woman the earth? Freedom of speech is a good thing, but be aware of the time and place. Write your shallow thoughts in a diary or in a KakaoTalk chatroom. Don’t throw salt at someone who’s in an unspeakable amount of pain. You don’t have the right to do that.

Your thread is disgusting.

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!