• you're 23 years old and meet a 15 year old through work, school, family relations or otherwise. you have a cordial, friendly relationship with this 15 year old for years and see them at different stages of their young life while you continue with your very much adult life throughout that time period.

would you be interested in dating this after 10 years have passed just bc they're an adult now and just bc you can?

i can pass no definitive judgement on male idols like heechul and gd, bc i do not know them or their intentions. they havent done anything illegal, and i am not trying to frame it like they have. but its so concerning when stans completely ignore the same instances that get young girls trapped in toxic relationships with unbalance power dynamics. why are we pretending that these behaviors should be a social norm. all i want to say is young girls deserve far more protection. sulli's relationship with choiza started on similar terms and i still wish someone had protected her the way she deserved back then. i just hope women like momo and jennie are safe and happy and have people in their lives that will fight for them if they ever need it.

• I mean girls have crushes on older guys and do go after them sometimes? Same for boys might have a crush on your sisters best friend whose older etc..?

People making wild accusations and theorys like hes been into her for 11 years or something.

You say you pass no judgement yet your post is passing judgement.

Girls dont need your protection shes not a weak girl who cant say no.

Their past is irrelevant people who think he groomed her or something either provid the proof or stop baseless accusations, they are both adults.

• And why do you think GD was present in her life?? When she was a trainee do you think they saw each other every week? All are you all trying to paint it like they were friends? They knew each other, but not to the point of being soooo close like some of you say. Just see GD career and see who he is friends with, not the pinks.

And yes, I would date. Feeling are not controlled.

• Jennie is a GROWN ADULT. SHE IS 24, SHE CAN MAKE HER CHOICES. If it is a bad choice, it's on her. If it is a good choice, it's on her.

As far as I know, GD is a good man and not a predator.

In Heechul's case, Momo is an adult too, She made a choice, and I believe it was the right one.

Age gap of 18+ years, is something that lies in doubtful category.

• GD and Jennie met like once for a collab and now y'all act acting as if he grew up with her lol

I understand your concern but it's misplaced especially in this situation. Both are consenting adults so I don't see the problem. We won't know if they're both dealing with something but hopefully that's not the case.

• relationships and feelings can develop over time. You don't know what happened behind the scenes, I think it's weird that you're making it look like he purposely been prying on her since she was a young trainee and waited for her to grow up to date her

:pepe-back-away:

• how are you equating a teenager having a crush to an adult having interest in a teenager..... i am not trying to insinuate jennie and gd has a relationship when she was underage anyway, and i made NO accusations. literally said i cannot pass definitive judgement on him. bc i don't know him, just like you don't. the concerning part is the behaviors just like this that put young girls around the globe at risk DAILY. it doesnt matter if a young teen is interested in an adult. the ADULT should be able to put the safety of the teen first and deny advances. what, are you just magically interested in teenagers as an adult bc they're interested in you? this is not the equivalency you think it is.

its kind of sick that you think women and girl aren't greatly under protected in this world. i never insinuated jennie was "weak" and needing protection does not make someone "weak". domestic violence survivors are some of the strongest women in the world.

i see blinks toting around "feminism" bc they stan female idols is all a farce.

And why do you think GD was present in her life?? When she was a trainee do you think they saw each other every week? All are you all trying to paint it like they were friends? They knew each other, but not to the point of being soooo close like some of you say. Just see GD career and see who he is friends with, not the pinks.

And yes, I would date. Feeling are not controlled.

you literally have no clue what their relationship was? just like i don't. i never even tried to say they were "fiends". i said they had a cordial, friendly relationship. you rlly think they didn't see each other more than once? they worked in the same building... they filmed a whole ass mv together. but ok.

• relationships and feelings can develop over time. You don't know what happened behind the scenes, I think it's weird that you're making it look like he purposely been prying on her since she was a young trainee and waited for her to grow up to date her

:pepe-back-away:

don't put words in my mouth, i never said that . and either way no one knows whether that was the case or not. just like you said, WE don't know what happened behind the scenes.

• It's the fake concern for me

unbalanced power dynamic? lmao please, you can drop the fake concern

Concern trolling.

i think this kind of rhetoric is rlly sad and toxic. its only "fake concern" bc im not a part of the fandom? i can't wish for the health and safety of female idols at the hands of older male idols i have never been comfortable with? just say you don't care about women and go. like who are you actually defending bc i never wished either jennie or gd ill. the behavior/circumstance is whats making me uncomfortable.

get over yourselves.

• you literally have no clue what their relationship was? just like i don't. i never even tried to say they were "fiends". i said they had a cordial, friendly relationship. you rlly think they didn't see each other more than once? they worked in the same building... they filmed a whole ass mv together. but ok.

Why did you say you weren't judging him when you are???

I have no clue, but I have a clue that if she is dating him I will think it's bc she loves him, not bc he is obligating her to.

They filmed a mv together, so what? It took a less than some days, not her whole teenager life.

And why are talking about domestic violence? Toxic relationship? Just bc you saw their dating news, you thought about it? You have serious problems then. I hope you seek help.

And just say what you want to say about him and stop this "I'm not judging him, but read my whole essay about how I view their non confirmed relationship :clown: "

• i think this kind of rhetoric is rlly sad and toxic. its only "fake concern" bc im not a part of the fandom? i can't wish for the health and safety of female idols at the hands of older male idols i have never been comfortable with? just say you don't care about women and go. like who are you actually defending bc i never wished either jennie or gd ill. the behavior/circumstance is whats making me uncomfortable.

get over yourselves.

Oh, so the problem is bc you are not "comfortable" with GD, a stranger who you never saw irl, never met, he never did something to you, but somehow you are uncomfortable with him and now you are making this thread bc a female idol is dating him.... Ok ..

And you are not wishing him ill .. ok...

• i think this kind of rhetoric is rlly sad and toxic. its only "fake concern" bc im not a part of the fandom? i can't wish for the health and safety of female idols at the hands of older male idols i have never been comfortable with? just say you don't care about women and go. like who are you actually defending bc i never wished either jennie or gd ill. the behavior/circumstance is whats making me uncomfortable.

get over yourselves.

It's fake concern because you're literally making shit up. You claim you have no ill intention, but then built your own narrative. The only person who needs to get over themselves is you. You are obviously projecting something onto this relationship.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!