I honestly believe that IU has been cloned multiple times by her agency

• I got that idea when I have watched The Shower MV where three IUs are singing together!

But I became 100% sure about it when I saw a Chinese tiktoker who looks EXACTLY like IU. I bet that girl escaped from IU producing factory and started her new life in China, like in the movie "The Island" (2005)

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also if you think about that: IU is the most popular singer, a wonderful actresss, a highly acclaimed songwriter and producer, a famous philanthrope, a dancer... How can a single person handle it? Nohow! There are simply multiple IUs

Other evidences:

1) IU is going to release her new MV next Wednesday where she plays a celebrity who finds a girl that looks exactly like IU and IU is trying to catch her!

2) There is a video where another three IU's are singing Blueming's fan chant

3) There is a video where IU takes interview with IU

4) IU's agency has a part-time worker, Lee Ji-Dong, who is VERY similar to IU

5) IU's agency is called EDAM Entertainment:

-- EDAM

-> EDEN

-> The garden of Eden from the Bible where the first humen were living

-> EDAM is the company where the first clones are working

tenor.gif?itemid=14647733

Edited once, last by chat-2 ().

• wow u put a lot of effort into this lmao

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jisoo was singing about me lol

• Another evidence:

ane of IU's casual fans is in fact also IU's clone

External Content youtu.be

• Well Lee Jieun looks a bit different from her debut days

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!