Posts by SleepingGiant

Itzy in last place?? But you use to have the best signature on allkpop. The Yeji/Yuna one.

Someone had to be last, and of all of these ITZY is easily the group I am least excited to see something new from

I was really into ITZY that first Year or so, and that is where the signature was from their first comeback ICY to be specific

Whilst I admittedly haven't enjoyed their more recent stuff as much that isn't the reason I fell off the Group, I won't get into it here but basically it was the Fans

wow... youngseo leaving sealed the deal for me. she was the main member i was interested in and her not making it is devastating

Yep

I was already hesitant to support this Group due to how manipulated and rigged the show was

The reason I was torn was because that Lineup was mostly my Picks (Youngseo, Moka, Iroha) and I liked Minju and Yuna even though they weren't my picks and I was even fine with Wonhee

I think ultimately I wouldn't of supported them due to how Evil that Show was, but this makes the decision so much easier for me now

My Favorites this Year that didn't make the Final Poll

Roller Coaster - NMIXX

No More Sad Songs - Amber Liu

C'mon - JINI (feat Amine)

Blue - Dreamnote

Good Day - Weeekly

Madeline - LIMELIGHT

New Look - tripleS

Marionette - Lapillus

Siren - ICHILLIN

Batter Up - BabyMonster

Cool with You - NewJeans

and basically everything from Purple Kiss

Agit - Purple Kiss

Autopilot - Purple Kiss

Love is Dead - Purple Kiss

7HEAVEN - Purple Kiss

I Linked those so that if you click on them it Should take you to the MV, I thought about Linking all 179 Songs in the OP but then I remembered I don't hate myself

There were tonnes of songs I liked this Year and a few of my faves actually made the year end Poll for a change, speaking of, my Favorite Song of 2023 in the Poll is "I DO" by (G)I-DLE

Happy New Year and let's hope 2024 is even better for Kpop

Here it is, the Best Girl Group and Female Soloist Songs from 2023 as decided by YOU

Through 12 Monthly Polls I have Tabulated the results and these are the Songs that accrued the most Votes

So if your Favorite Songs this year didn't make the cut, Join the Club, some of my Favorite Songs only got 1 Vote (mine)

Last Year LE SSERAFIM surprised everyone winning this Tournament with ANTIFRAGILE beating out Love Dive and Hype Boy who tied for 2nd Place, can they do it again??

At the bottom of this Post is the overall Results of the 12 Polls this year with all 179 Songs that received at-least 1 Vote

How to Vote on this Poll;

hope that's clear, now lets get to the Songs

SONGS OF 2023

Love me Like This - NMIXX

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I AM - IVE

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Queencard - (G)I-DLE

Better Things - aespa

OMG - NewJeans

Teddy Bear - STAYC

WICKED LOVE - YENA

Perfect Night - LE SSERAFIM

I DO - (G)I-DLE

Kitsch - IVE

Eve, Psyche and the Bluebeards wife - LE SSERAFIM

Drama - aespa

Sweet Juice - PURPLE KISS

SHOOTING STAR - XG

Either Way - IVE

Rising - tripleS

Super Shy - NewJeans

MANIAC - VIVIZ

Bad News - KISS OF LIFE

Off the Record - IVE

Fast Forward - JEON SOMI

UNFORGIVEN - LE SSERAFIM

Welcome to MY World - aespa

Final Results from the 12 Monthly Polls

This was a Hard Month to pick a favorite

For me it was between

Love is Dead, Hate Rodrigo, Touch and Wicked Love

I am going with Wicked Love by Yena as my Favorite Song of the month and thus my extra vote

Voting ends soon so get your votes in via the Poll and by commenting your favorite song of the Month

Did you Miss a Previous poll?

How to Vote;

SONGS OF DECEMBER 2023

Sonar - NMIXX

Backwards - Weeekly

BORN TO BE - ITZY

What's My Name - MAVE

Snowball - BOL4

The Carol 3.0 - ARTMS

Stranger - Heize (ft 10cm)

Just Do It - tripleS

Crown on my Head - YEJI

Yet, But - YUNA

Mine - CHAERYEONG

Run Away - RYUJIN

LIT - STAYC

Other Songs you might like from December that didn't make the Poll

Shatter - Dreamcatcher

Ticket - MEENOI

Sweet Dream - Weeekly

A+ - Weeekly

PINK CHRISTMAS - Apink

Eternal Love - BOL4

dreams - ADORA

Get It? Got It? Good - JESSICA (feat Amber Liu)

Winter Bloom - CLASS:y

ALARM - ID:Earth

Curiosity - MIJOO

I want to be closer to you - YUKIKA

GAME - NARSHA (feat Verbal Jint)

One Ring - Solji

Looking for you - KyoungSeo

Twinkle Little Star - SHIN JIMIN

Just Another Day - Punch

Papa Noel - TRI:BE

VROOM VROOM - BEBE YANA

SHOWMEYOURLOVE - Baek ji

I linked all those respective Music Video's so you should be able to watch them by clicking on the Song Name/Artist Name in the list

Since these songs aren't in the Poll itself, mentioning them in a comment will be the same as Voting for them in the Poll, and if you also mention that it is your Favorite Song of the Month it will receive the same extra vote as those in the Poll

Sometime New Years Day I will take the results of all 12 Polls and determine the Finalists for the Year End Poll hopefully released the same day, Until then HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Did you Miss a Previous poll?

How to Vote;

SONGS OF NOVEMBER 2023

New Look - tripleS

MANIAC - VIVIZ

VROOM VROOM - Weeekly

BATTER UP - BABYMONSTER

Drama - aespa

NOBODY - SOYEON x WINTER x LIZ

Bad News - KISS OF LIFE

Chill Kill - Red Velvet

Untie - VIVIZ

Agassy - SOOJIN

Nobody Knows - KISS OF LIFE

OOTD - Dreamcatcher

To. X - TAEYEON

Other Songs you might like from November that didn't make the Poll

Whoopie - LIGHTSUM

HBD To You

hatemyself - Amber Liu

Light it Up - LIGHTSUM

Attitude - HyunA

BEEP BEEP - JESSICA

INDEPENDENT WOMAN - eite

knock - YOONA, Epitone Project

Tied - COOING

and you - MEENOI (ft ZICO)

SAVIOR - PUZZLE

LOCO - 3YE

Fireworks - KARD

NO WHERE, NOW HERE - Rothy

A very personal story - DAVICHI

Fairy Tale - DADA

Bloody - Kim Boa (ft Microdot)

LIME - Baek A Yeon

I - Park Bom (ft DAWN)

Forbidden Midnight - iii

Closet - SUMIN (ft Uhm Jung Hwa)

Knock Knock  - Ddgirls

Orange Sunny Angel - YongYong

YES OR NOT - LAYSHA

I linked all those respective Music Video's so you should be able to watch them by clicking on the Song Name/Artist Name in the list

Since these songs aren't in the Poll itself, mentioning them in a comment will be the same as Voting for them in the Poll, and if you also mention that it is your Favorite Song of the Month it will receive the same extra vote as those in the Poll