Best of the Girls 2023 - September

• Which songs did you like from September? (pick as many or as few as you want) 17

1. Good Day - Weeekly (5) 29%
    2. 7HEAVEN - PURPLE KISS (4) 24%
    3. Sensitive - Loossemble (4) 24%
    4. BOOM - Rocket Punch (2) 12%
    5. Galileo - Kep1er (3) 18%
    6. FLIRTING - mimiirose (2) 12%
    7. BYOB - Billlie (4) 24%
    8. Either Way - IVE (8) 47%
    9. Gold Gold Gold - JEON SOMI (3) 18%
    10. CHEEKY - EL7Z Up (0) 0%
    11. I Love My Body - HWASA (4) 24%
    12. Hongdae R&B - BIBI (2) 12%
    13. Let's Dance - Lee Chae Yeon (3) 18%
    14. Seoul - H1-KEY (5) 29%
    15. Top or Cliff - KIM SEJEONG (4) 24%

Did you Miss a Previous poll?

How to Vote;

SONGS OF SEPTEMBER 2023

Good Day - Weeekly

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

7HEAVEN - PURPLE KISS

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sensitive - Loossemble

BOOM - Rocket Punch

Galileo - Kep1er

FLIRTING - mimiirose

BYOB - Billlie

Either Way - IVE

Gold Gold Gold - JEON SOMI

CHEEKY - EL7Z Up

I Love My Body - HWASA

Hongdae R&B - BIBI

Let's Dance - Lee Chae Yeon

Seoul - H1-KEY

Top or Cliff - KIM SEJEONG

Other Songs you might like from September that didn't make the Poll

Y.O. Universe - VCHA

Hangang Gongwon - BIBI

Voyage - KIM SEJEONG

SYNCHRONIZE - X:IN

DALALA - YUJU

L.O.V.E - HUR YOUNGJI

Close my eyes - X:IN

If We Do - KIM SEJEONG

Cat & Mouse - BLACKSWAN

Fearless - Rolling Quartz

Acid Dream - Kim Boa

SKIP OUT - Roa

Indigo Promise - KIM SEJEONG

My Parada - Suen (ft Sik-K)

Destiny - Dami

Lonely - Hoody

Free - Ferry Blue

I linked all those respective Music Video's so you should be able to watch them by clicking on the Song Name/Artist Name in the list

Since these songs aren't in the Poll itself, mentioning them in a comment will be the same as Voting for them in the Poll, and if you also mention that it is your Favorite Song of the Month it will receive the same extra vote as those in the Poll

giphy.gif

Edited once, last by SleepingGiant: added all the Monthly Links ().

• Damn I think my Favorite is 7Heaven for me this Month, wasn't thinking that when i made the Poll a few Weeks ago

also last chance for voting on the 12 Monthly Polls, Links to all 12 in the OP of every Months Poll

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!