What 4th gen groups hold the biggest potential?

• Luminous is going to blow up I feel it. Give it time.

Hopefully Ateez gets more popular domestically, they already got the International fanbase.

Also, E'last. E'last is so underrated it hurts. They are beyond talented.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Stayc because they covered a bts song so well :lover1:

I literally came to say this. But honestly StayC actually have the biggest potential out of any of these newer groups I have seen. The girls are talented and perform live more often than their peers. I can see them getting more popular. It isn't as easy though for "non Big 3-4" groups, because they don't have company stans waiting for them to drop a song that they will like to bandwagon stan them. So they have to consistently make good music and grow their fanbases over time but StayC do seem like the type of group who can possibly do that.

• TXT, they are continuously growing and one upping themselves constantly. they are able to consistently keep their listeners that they gain on Spotify, reaching new peaks sometimes on ML on spotify outside of cb periods. They had a solid discography and are growing steadily, so imo i can see them continually growing for a long time

• I know everyone but the second group, it's a sign for me to check it out :eyebrowsr:

I love this group haha. They are my fave group out of their company and I was very worried for their debut last year since some people said pre-debut that they thought they could get backlash for no reason just cause their senior are MOMOLAND :(

In case you need some info:

T1419 was the first halfway successfull debut of 2021 (January 11th, 2021) and their debut MV hit around 20 million views in only the first week. The group is made out of 5 Korean and 4 Japanese members and suposed to be also very active with Japanese music cause of the amount of Japanese member. They also released a Japanese version to each of their songs and are about to make their Japanese debut soon by releasing an album in Japanese that wasn't produced in Korean before.

cats.jpg

• Stagename: Noa
    • Realname: Choi Yubin
    • He is the group's leader
    • He is also Main rapper and main dancer

cats.jpg

• Stagename: Sian
    • Realname: Choi Changmin
    • He is a main vocalist

cats.jpg

• Stagename: Kevin
    • Realname: Baek Seungbin
    • He is a Main vocalist

cats.jpg

• Stagename: Gunwoo
    • Realname: Kim Gunwoo
    • He is the group's center
    • He is also a main dancer and rapper

cats.jpg

• Stagename: Leo
    • Realname: Hayase Leo
    • He is a Rapper

cats.jpg

• Stagename: On
    • Realname: Choi Juhwan
    • He is the visuals and face of the group
    • He is also rapper and vocalist

fff.jpg

• Stagename: Zero
    • Realname: Nasukawa Shota
    • He is another visuals of the group
    • He is also a dancer and rapper

cats.jpg

• Stagename: Kairi
    • Realname: Imai Kairi
    • He is a vocalist and dancer

cats.jpg

• Stagename: Kio
    • Realname: Udo Musashi
    • He is a rapper and vocalist

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• All of that is so helpful thank you, I hope they go big one day :pepelove1:

• TXT, they are continuously growing and one upping themselves constantly. they are able to consistently keep their listeners that they gain on Spotify, reaching new peaks sometimes on ML on spotify outside of cb periods. They had a solid discography and are growing steadily, so imo i can see them continually growing for a long time

They're the definition of steady growth in this gen.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Treasure.

They have great vocalist and can compose/write their own lyrics as they proved this comeback. Also, they are great entertainers (you need to see Tmap). I can't with YG putting them in dungeon for 1 year. Better not happen again but YG...

I hope see them more this year so they show their value to everyone.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!