Do People Actually Find Robert Pattinson Attractive?

• I...I just don't see it. I have been trying for over 10 years to understand the Robert Pattinson agenda...and I just don't get it. Of course, I was team Jacob during Twilight (even though I never even finished one of those movies), but that was not even because I found Taylor Lautner that hot. It was just because I thought he was more attractive than Robert Pattinson. Tom Holland...I get it. Tom Hiddleston....I get it. Andrew Garflied...I used to get it. But Robert?

FLEztnvVUAcGgJL?format=jpg&name=mediumFLEzuqFVkAICCah?format=jpg&name=mediumRobert-Pattinson-batman-trailer-embed-1.jpgRobert-Pattinson-batman.jpgthe-batman-2-already-on-cards-robert-pattinson-to-charge-a-bomb-0001.jpg

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• I won't say he's unattractive because I'm sure some people, somewhere, are attracted to him and because that would be rude, but he is most definitely not my type in terms of appearance. Have a great day/night!

Yeah, I won't say he is unattractive because he is not ugly or hideous or anything. I can even say that he is a average to nice looking dude.

I just never found him good looking enough to elicit the fervor amongst teenage girls that he did.

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• I don't understand the hype over him either, but gotta admit the first two pictures don't do justice for him. He looks way better than that :-)

I think that may be subjective because to me...this is him actually looking somewhat better than usual. :pepestare:

• only in Twilight for me tbh.

also Team Edward all the way wbk.

having flashbacks to when ellenote reminded me of my Twilight days so I posted the "Imprinted on my daughter?!" script on all the troll threads at the time. def gotta start doing that again.

i need to go back to this:

• I didn't find him attractive before but I was a Twilight-anti so not sure if it had more to do with him or the franchise. I always thought he was cute in GoF.

Now 100% Yes. I find him extremely attractive.

That said this thread is pretty awful. If it was a kpop idol it would've been closed ages ago.

• I have seen Goblet of Fire!!! Several times. It's actually my fave Harry Potter movie. :pepelove1:

Even as Cedric he was not doing it for me though. Gonna be honest.

His face is just shaped weird to me, and I don't like his nose. No offense to you and your possible resemblance lmao.

• I didn't find him attractive before but I was a Twilight-anti so not sure if it had more to do with him or the franchise. I always thought he was cute in GoF.

Now 100% Yes. I find him extremely attractive.

That said this thread is pretty awful. If it was a kpop idol it would've been closed ages ago.

I don't see the issue with this thread? No one is saying he looks terrible or ugly or anything. Or bashing him. *except that one user lmao*

And there are plenty of threads about idols where people say things like "I don't get the hype of -insert idol name here-", and people just give their opinions. Saying someone's looks is not your taste does not have to be a nasty or mean thing.

• wtf did they to him for batman. like homie looks like "MOM IT'S NOT A PHASE" in real life

Yeah, that hairstyle really did not do him any favors. I kind of want to watch the movie, but I feel like his hair will distract me.

• I don't see the issue with this thread? No one is saying he looks terrible or ugly or anything. Or bashing him. *except that one user lmao*

And there are plenty of threads about idols where people say things like "I don't get the hype of -insert idol name here-", and people just give their opinions. Saying someone's looks is not your taste does not have to be a nasty or mean thing.

So if someone posted a thread about how they don't get how a person could possibly find an idol attractive and proceed to post pictures of them clearly not intended to be flattering you'd don't think people would take issue with that?

I'm not saying it hasn't been done, I remember one about Jimin, but those are shut down almost instantly.

• So if someone posted a thread about how they don't get how a person could possibly find an idol attractive and proceed to post pictures of them clearly not intended to be flattering you'd don't think people would take issue with that?

I'm not saying it hasn't been done, I remember one about Jimin, but those are shut down almost instantly.

I kinda wanna make the same thread now about BTS to see how people will react :pepe-cross:

• So if someone posted a thread about how they don't get how a person could possibly find an idol attractive and proceed to post pictures of them clearly not intended to be flattering you'd don't think people would take issue with that?

You have not read anything I have said. Yes, my title is dubious, but as I have said in the thread, I did not intentionally post pictures to get him bashed. I posted the first two pictures because they are pictorial shots (professional shots) and they inspired this thread. I posted the other pictures as a juxtaposition because I did not understand that hair for Batman and assumed he was supposed to be considered attractive there. To me, he looks just as good in this picture are that because I'm not into his face.

I have also said in this thread that I don't find him ugly or hideous. I even consider him average to nice-looking, but I did not understand the intense hype he has always had amongst Twilight fans. The title may be dubious, but the actual contents of thread are not insidious.

• I kinda wanna make the same thread now about BTS to see how people will react :pepe-cross:

My point exactly. It would be a bloodbath😅

You have not read anything I have said. Yes, my title is dubious, but as I have said in the thread, I did not intentionally post pictures to get him bashed. I posted the first two pictures because they are pictorial shots (professional shots) and they inspired this thread. I posted the other pictures as a juxtaposition because I did not understand that hair for Batman and assumed he was supposed to be considered attractive there. To me, he looks just as good in this picture are that because I'm not into his face.

I have also said in this thread that I don't find him ugly or hideous. I even consider him average to nice-looking, but I did not understand the intense hype he has always had amongst Twilight fans. The title may be dubious, but the actual contents of thread are not insidious.

So you admit that the title is dubious yet you chose it? And it's not like the rest of the thread is great. You just say over and over how you don't get it and compare him to other celebrities. Again, swap him out for a kpop idol and imagine people's reactions.

Don't play dumb. Even if you don't find him attractive you can still tell what a neutral photo looks like. And he's not even supposed to look attractive in the second image. With that styling and editing it's obviously not the point of the photoshoot.

• I mean, yes obviously, but I was wondering if it was to the extent that people hyped him up during Twilight, where he was basically the IT teen heart throb.

Well you wanted to ask if he is still hyped for his looks like in his Twilight days… but your question in the way you phrased it is quite weird in the sense that its pretty self explanatory.

It’s like asking “ if someone falls down the stairs, will they get hurt ? “

• My point exactly. It would be a bloodbath😅

So you admit that the title is dubious yet you chose it? And it's not like the rest of the thread is great. You just say over and over how you don't get it and compare him to other celebrities. Again, swap him out for a kpop idol and imagine people's reactions.

Don't play dumb. Even if you don't find him attractive you can still tell what a neutral photo looks like. And he's not even supposed to look attractive in the second image. With that styling and editing it's obviously not the point of the photoshoot.

You're assuming a lot.

Yes, I know people would be upset, but saying someone is not attractive to you is not bashing to me. I have seen plenty of threads like this about my faves in the past, and unless the comments were excessively ugly, the thread was not closed.

Maybe the rules have changed since then. I don't know. I have never personally reported a thread for someone saying they did not find an idol attractive or did not get the hype. And I realized after the second post that my title was probably not 100% representative of my thoughts, but was too lazy to change it.

If this thread offends you so, please feel free to report it. I know my intentions and thoughts. It's not something I can force someone else to understand. If the mods find me guilty, then that's on me.

• I did report it. I don't think a thread where the title is degrading and first post just goes on about how they don't find a person attractive and how they don't get how they're as popular as other celebrities is a thread really worthwhile. It just spreads negativity

I don't mind visual threads in general but I can't see anything positive about discussing how you don't someone attractive

• I did report it. I don't think a thread where the title is degrading and first post just goes on about how they don't find a person attractive and how they don't get how they're as popular as other celebrities is a thread really worthwhile. It just spreads negativity

I don't mind visual threads in general but I can't see anything positive about discussing how you don't someone unattractive

Good on you. It's the system at work. :pepe-toast:

• Also I'm a bit offended at this thread because people irl say I look like Robert Pattinson :cursing:

you b looking like mr. incredible then :melon_think:

• Thank you very much for clarifying.

I can understand why my title may have come across insensitive. Intention or not.

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!