have any other girl groups been like itzy?

• yeji, ryujin, chaeryoung and yuna are some of (if not the best) dancers of 4th gen. they are all main dancer material with the likes of momo, seulgi, lisa, hyoyeon...so with that said, has there been any other girl groups like them? either in the past or recently where the majority of the members are incredible dancers with top notch charisma...not one member, not two maybe on a good day, 4/5 members.

because none really come to mind :/

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• Their senior at JYPE Entertainment, MissA had 3 out of 4 great dancers. And the fourth became a nationally-renowned actress.

Here's MissA's dance line in practice:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is Min:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is Jia:

And of course, MissA's main vocal Fei won Dancing with the Stars season 3:

External Content youtu.be

• SNSD.

Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona are all top tier dancers and could walk into any gg and at the very least fight for lead dancer if not main.

While obviously not at the same level or considered great dancers Taeyeon and Seohyun are nonetheless very capable dancers who can perform any Kpop routine given to them flawlessly, they zero mistakes, less than the even main dancers minus Yoona lol.

• i miss fei ngl

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• SNSD. Best Performing GG of all Time and it's not even close

First GG in Kpoop who have solid dance line eh Hyo, Yuri, Soo, Yoo and Seohyun and introduces complex dances since debut

• The way SNSD went from here

To this

• who are you calling hoes?? pls feel better soon, imagine being this pressed

pressed for what? It's not the deep but sure go off lmao

OT: SNSD

• not you telling me its not that deep after calling itzy hoes because your faves werent mentioned LMFAOO

•Find me where did I specifically said Itzy are hoes?

•The thread ask a question and if you cared enough to read, someone above mentioned them ( SNSD ) already before mine

•Next time try to read the room before making a fool out of yourself, Okurrr?

• Girl everyone can read and you clearly asked this:

LMAO at SM company stans being absolutely abhorrent and having their head stuck so far up their ass that they think they can say whatever they want. Stay in your lane, loser

•Using the same tired ass drag wouldn't work on me bc there's only like 2 groups I care about from SM

•I said "ANY" not specifically talking about a single group. Random stan being triggered over a comment is sure is embarassing. You're the one who needs to stay in your lane Martha and Take the L

• The title mentions itzy, and so who else would you mean?? Like... its so sad how you're trying to spin this so you don't look like the hateful, spineless loser that you are. Go live your mean girls fantasy somewhere else, you stink of venom. Weirdo.

•The title ask a question whose asking for another GG and I answered. Reading comprehension boo

•Hilarious for you to call me those words when you're out here talking like a psychopath woman over a word that shouldn't be taken seriously, please

•So whose exactly the spiteful spinless loser here, certainly not me.

Stay mad tho

• Thats okay, I understand you link your own pride with SM so you must feel sad ITZY took the title of best performers among GG, I mean ask any kpop stan and they'll say ITZY unless they are deluded. See you again when they destroy the stage :p btw.... maybe make your hate boner less obvious. Its scary!

I understand that you have zero comprehension like if anyone who mentioned about a group who isn't Itzy in a thread which basically ask a question is too much for your low functioning IQ.

I have no problem with Itzy being called best performers bc they always serves however I pray that whatever your going through right now. You'll recover soon! Best of Luck!

• Anyhow sorry for detailing the thread OP. There's always psychopaths around alkpop and their getting out of hand, they need to seek some therapy.

Going back to the topic, apart from SNSD.

There's also After School who have Kahi and can literally outdance any of this hoes:

• The way you are so bitter about Itzy's success and loving praises... You are the only hoe here from where I am looking at. Stay miserable and get lost, the fuck out of Itzy threads

• Wow, is allow in this forum to call hoes to the members of a group? This obvious misogyny is tolerate here? Where are the mods?

• Storm_Bloom pls stop needlessly aggravating, insulting, flame baiting JYP stans and giving antis more excuses to bash and shade certain idols and groups, thank you.

If you want to make an argument, try to refrain from insults and agressive confrontation, it'll make better discussion and avoids tiring flame wars.

As for some asking questions in this thread or who came into K-pop from 3rd gen onwards, SNSD, Miss A and After School were usually the groups of 2nd gen era that came up as best dance groups due to various performances, versatility and dance skills shown.

Some performance examples:

After School - Let's Step Up

SNSD - Rhythm Nation (Janet Jackson)

SNSD - Smooth Criminal (Michael Jackson)

Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson were regarded as fairly adept dancers in their time, as often showcased by their performances and choreo.

When it comes to 3rd gen and 4th gen, I'm uncertain. I've seen too few dance performances of girl groups to know which groups are top tier dance groups like I've seen with boy groups like NCT, Seventeen and BTS who've shown quite impressive dance performances.

I've seen Seulgi and Irene give dance performances that I'd consider top tier dance, like 'Naughty', and I'd consider Wendy after her growth on a top level as Seulgi these days. But for other girl groups I've simply seen too little about the range of their dance performances and skills.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Boy, i dont want to be harsh, but i cant see how this 2nd gen groups dance like itzy. Their choreos are nice but are based in soft and less hard moves. And that cover of Smooth was cute, but in comparison, Jackson was in other dimension. Itzy have more control and better dance skills, and that is why their choreos are harder. Ofc, is just my opinion, dont get mad :*

• Itzy best dancers in kpop

• Itzy best dancers in kpop

I never imagine to look in this forum the "El puro culo" video

• Boy, i dont want to harsh, but i cant see how this 2nd gen groups dance like itzy. Their choreos are nice but are based in soft and less hard moves. And that cover of Smooth was cute, but in comparison, Jackson was in other dimension. Itzy have more control and better dance skills, and that is why their choreos are harder. Ofc, is just my opinion, dont get mad :*

We can have differing opinions and still be able to debate things, no worries ;-)

Michael Jackson is of course in a league of his own, he was a prodigy and known for it.

I've seen too few dance performances to compare, but I would disagree that sharp and hard dance moves are the sole indicators of dance skill level and that only hard choreos are an indication of dance talent or skill level.

For example, 'Naughty' is a choreo that's rather soft in moves, but its choreo and coordination of its moves requires a rather high skill level.

Also, dancers using soft choreo doesn't mean they're unable to do hard choreo: Seulgi has shown to be able to do soft and hard choreo adequately, and she isn't the only one.

I'm using Seulgi as an example, because I've watched various dance performances of her.

Harder doesn't always mean better, because that'd mean that boys and boy groups by definition are better dancers than girls just because their choreos is harder cq sharper/faster unless girls perform the same choreo as boy groups. Like said, 'Naughty' shows there's more to dance skills than just hard/sharp/fast. It'd be like only using belting power and high notes as indicator for singing skills.

Anyway, long text, my bad :-)

I did notice there's a significant difference in bg and gg choreo, partly explainable due to overall differences in stamina, muscle mass etc.

I wish there was something like 'Hit the Stage' but then for entire groups, it'd be fun to watch I think. Although, there was that show in which Chaeyeon participated that was something like that.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Billlie. All members are in dance line

• Boy, i dont want to harsh, but i cant see how this 2nd gen groups dance like itzy. Their choreos are nice but are based in soft and less hard moves. And that cover of Smooth was cute, but in comparison, Jackson was in other dimension. Itzy have more control and better dance skills, and that is why their choreos are harder. Ofc, is just my opinion, dont get mad :*

That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

• This thread contains 37 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!