Which idol images appeal best to your mind body and soul?

• There are two main answers for me. Number 1 is the amiable family friendly idols. There is a certain charm in watching Arin giggle her way through every paths of life and Beomgyu being sugar (though teasing is his preferred style of combat).

On the other hand, my soul is attracted to idols who are on the offense a la Choi Yeonjun (Bless the Great Push to Tiktok).

Boring idols are also fun

• personality wise, yoongi is someone i look upto the most closely followed by namjoon (except when he's talking about modern art and paintings lol )

yoongi is very hard working and ambitious and i absolutely love his views on a variety of things

taehyung can be really blunt at times and we love to see it :p

not sure how to categorize their images

maybe i'd say artists with a blunt nature, lots of opinions with a sprinkle of philosophical takes LOL

• by image im assuming you mean personality

1 ) the bruh girls ( passionate, sarcastic and unpredictable )

2 ) the sweet ones ( kind and mindful of others, loves showing and receiving affection )

anything but "elegant" "chic" princess behaviour basically

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• not sure... but i like the ones that are really mad good looking and really into art and stuff? they just have a lot of hobbies on the side and seem like a laid-back person ig. the people that come to mind atm and renjun and jaemin from nct dream so probably idols like them.

• I've been getting into Mamamoo lately, and damn Solar is such a ray of sunshine. She radiates a happy, confident energy, just looking at her make me happy. Yes I'm in love :saint: Life is too short to not be in love with her !

tumblr_ptoczaonEX1sk2kqwo1_r1_400.gifv

And of course Yoongi :pleading: I don't know, he isn't as extrovert and a crack-head as some of my other faves are, but he has such a relatable personality, and is literally unable ( or unwilling lol ) to hide whatever he is thinking. Idk, I feel we would get along well.

769cb2e4-fb13-49d8-a260-caa0fce697ee

• Gotcha, maybe idols who are comfortable with incorporating their principles and opinions into their thought process and how they present themselves might describe your preference?

• I’m drawn to idols that are full of positivity and are easily amused (basically laughs at the silliest things lol) e.g Sana, Jimin, Arin, Yeri etc. They carry massive happy vibes that anyone around them would feel happy.

Idols with sweet and clumsy personalities like Minju, Miyeon and Seulgi are also very endearing to me. They have such cute reactions when they get teased which means they get teased a LOT by their members. They’re also so effortlessly funny and are always the one to lose at games 😂

• I shamelessly enjoy really feminine idols ,I LIVE for cutesy idols. That's more of a gg thing because I'm a gg stan. For boy groups, I tend to like the chic members who have cuter personalities or the members who are visuals and have a really fun sense of humor (Younghoon from The Boyz, Sunghoon from Enhypen The9 from Seventeen, etc)

Jueun of DIA, girl u got my soul :lover1:

• For women I'm usually drawn to the member which a chic atmosphere and usually has an RBF face.

For men it's usually the members who are openly sweet, laugh a lot, and help lift the group's mood.

• Heeseung from Enhypen .

1. I love his personality since I-Land. He knows when to speak and when to keep quiet. He can lead and can follow the lead too. He is not timid but not too aggressive or forceful to get everyone’s attention. He has the right balance . Not too manly nor too soft masculine.

2. He is extremely talented. He has perfect pitch. It’s not something you can learn but need to be born with it. He can sing, and dance well. Bang PD and other big hit producers said, he can rap well too! He can play instruments like guitar and piano too! With his perfect pitch and other skills, his potential is limitless!

3. He is tall(6ft) & athletic. He has good physique & his other athletic skills are quite amazing. He is good at basketball, darts, archery, even arm wrestling ! He can even skate and quite good at it! 😂And this guy is extremely lucky who always win even in rock, paper and scissors according to other members.

4. He is a very passionate person. Other members mentioned this too. On his trainee days, he did some overnight practice to learn how to dance well for a year . He was originally a rapper but decided to focus on his vocals and made a lot of effort to have his own technique. I find his voice magnetic and soothing.

5. His sense of humor and duality are well known among engenes. All members voted him as the funniest but he can be extremely serious when performing or practicing . They said he has a scary side too! I find it extremely intriguing.

6. He knows how to speak English. He is making a lot of effort to learn the language. Jake said, he and Heeseung (80% English, and chat in English 100%) talked more in English than with Jay .

7. I find him extremely attractive. Not too white nor too pretty like a girl . It’s just the right balance.

8. I think he was raised well. He is very closed with his older brother and has other friends ( idols from other groups) outside Enhypen members. I find that very cute.

I love all Enhypen members but I just love Heeseung more! 😂

Edited once, last by iamshlz ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!