Sexiest choreos or performances?

• Since I don't have a video of Kai's Vanilla performance from his concert last night, I'll pick Hui featuring Somin from Kard with Swim Good

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• An obvious choice:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Ohh I watched this when I was getting introduced to Astro... Safe to say, Moonbin was the member who got my attention right away.

External Content www.youtube.com

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

• Since I don't have a video of Kai's Vanilla performance from his concert last night, I'll pick Hui featuring Somin from Kard with Swim Good

Perioddd. Hui’s an underrated King and Somin’s a bad b 😭😭

Anyways, my pick:

• unfortunately this group disbanded but this was it lol

• deja vu pretty sexy too

Up10tion

Attention

Light

So Dangerous (this is very dangerous)

sf9 teardrop

• Ohh I watched this when I was getting introduced to Astro... Safe to say, Moonbin was the member who got my attention right away.

I've never heard that song before. That was a good performance :)

• I've never heard that song before. That was a good performance :)

This is a cover of Sunmi's song! The original version by her is also very sexy.

That performance caused quite a stir iirc

and that one single-handedly revived exid's career

• whatever happened here omg :pepe-life-support:

Lisa is a goddess

• Perioddd. Hui’s an underrated King and Somin’s a bad b 😭😭

Anyways, my pick:

I've never heard of Hoya before, but really liked that song. I love partner dances!

And I recently fell in love with Hui's voice. Such a fantastic singer!

• I was checking if anyone posted THIS Taeyong.

:pepelove1:

just for you~

I think this is HOT!

i was gonna post this too and then i kept posting and forget </3

• oh yeah

Astro's JinJin mad max

ab6ix woong moon dance

• I've never heard of Hoya before, but really liked that song. I love partner dances!

And I recently fell in love with Hui's voice. Such a fantastic singer!

Yassss he’s extremely talented and he’s a former member of Infinite. I’m sure you’ve heard of them, but they were a pretty popular 2nd gen group. Hoya’s most famous for his hit the stage performances, and he’s also been a dance mentor on several survival shows.

• Pick a Seolhyun cam any cam.

They deleted the one fancam I wanted to show. But here's another channels version of it.

Seolhyun in the rain.

• YES!! I was shocked when I saw this

I was about to recommend this video below to you too, but Okee already posted it.

Yassss he’s extremely talented and he’s a former member of Infinite. I’m sure you’ve heard of them, but they were a pretty popular 2nd gen group. Hoya’s most famous for his hit the stage performances, and he’s also been a dance mentor on several survival shows.

imo this was the most memorable performance on Hit The Stage besides Ten's "Exorcism"

• Shame on me for forgetting Wooyoung

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• also this

Taeyong is such a great dancer. I really enjoy watching him

yep, know that one. even the thumbnail pic of kai is sexy there

xiumin has the best body rolls in kpop. Fight me.

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!