TWICE's The Feels is having great longevity

• APPLE MUSIC

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SPOTIFY

BILLBOARD

BILLBOARD JAPAN

Oricon Japan Weekly

• And still there are people saying that Twice has no digitals...

I'm mind blown

• External Content twitter.com

Universe must have my back

Ariana Grande

• Their YouTube views 1 month after release has been very stable too, much better than the performance of Alcohol-Free, More & More and Feel Special despite hitting 100M Views at a slower rate than those 3.

And the feels has barely ads it’s their biggest international hit since I can’t stop I hope they will top i can’t stop me quality wise :danceb:

Universe must have my back

Ariana Grande

• And the feels has barely ads it’s their biggest international hit since I can’t stop I hope they will top i can’t stop me quality wise :danceb:

Yeah I wish that too.

You know, ICTSM is one of their best songs for me but I associate that era with negative vibes with people calling TWICE flops here and there with the song "not going that high on K-charts", with the More & More encore thingy, with Jeongyeon's hiatus, but then it has been TWICE's best performing song internationally. Still I prefer Alcohol-Free, only positive vibes.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• Their YouTube views 1 month after release has been very stable too, much better than the performance of Alcohol-Free, More & More and Feel Special despite hitting 100M Views at a slower rate than those 3.

Without being shady to those other songs, but The Feels has only around 18m of it's 100m from ad's according to the charts, while those other songs had somewhere between 28-35 if memory serves.

It also pulled 1.625 million daily views yesterday based on Kworb so the longevity is amazing, for perspective that's more views than the other 2 big GG releases around it combined.

• External Content twitter.com

It might repeak tmr

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!