TWICE's Vocals With "Alcohol-Free" are…

• ... a day and night improvement compared to ICSTM, it seems JYP listened to fans concerns this time around and actually took into consideration the girls having to perform live while composing the song.

As I kinda predicted when the song first came out, TWICE's live is great, and shows that they were never "talentless" it was that they were being given songs impossible for them to sing

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here's a clearer video of the vocals isolated (although you don't really need it)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Compare this to ICSTM's Music Bank (where I notice TWICE tend to sing live out of all of the music shows) and the improvement is obvious

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• chuusaintyves

Changed the title of the thread from “TWICE's Singing With "Alcohol-Free" is...” to “TWICE's Vocals With "Alcohol-Free" are…”.
  • I don't really love the first JYP composed songs for TWICE (Signal and WIL?) but I loved Feel Special and Alcohol-Free.

I also noticed that with JYP songs, TWICE seems more comfortable singing live. This choreo is also fun and easier, which makes them focus on live vocals more as well.

TWICE has been dancing continuously energetic choreos since DTNA, so a switch to a simpler choreo is what I love.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!