Posts by chuusaintyves

When AOA's bullying scandal hit Seolhyun stayed silent, despite people speculating that she was Jimin's "partner in crime" and Mina branding her a bystander. She was cancelled to the max, with cfs deals disappearing, and speculations and rumors about her were flying everywhere, yet she never "shared her side of the story" or commented on the situation, just let some time pass and quietly started posting to instagram again.

Now that Mina is running her mouth, she's losing credibility, the tide is turning in Seolhyun's favor, as people want their pretty unnie back on TV.

Compare this to Jimin, who posted messy statements on instagram calling Mina a liar, but not actually contradicting any of Mina's claims, and you have a reputation that's unsalvageable

Silence is obviously the way to go... Mina and Jimin released messy statements = now their reputation is in the trash. Seolhyun stayed silent = people are warming up to her again

the chorus is clearly inspired by Kiss Me More, which isn't a bad thing, inspiration is good

also the move in the choreography where she lifts her leg took me back to '09 lel

(start at 1;43)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

anyone else find it a funny coincidence that both IU and Taeyeon promoted on music shows for the first time in years with a chill retro song?

anyways, BOP

These are just the ones that come to mind right now:

After School After School’s astonishing dance skills became such a hot topic after their debut stage it was said they were the only group to beat SNSD in dance.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2NE1 The first *major debut of a girl crush group, 2NE1 subverted viewers expectations of a rookie girl group, as they emerged straight from the gate as badass unnies

Gfriend one of the few times a rookie from a small company debuted with a lot of buzz--and for good reason. Many were surprised that this fresh group, seemingly on little budget, come out with senior-level dance and vocal skills, and a catchy song.

Blackpink the debut that had people exclaiming “ah yg has done it again”. with similar fierceness as 2ne1 but with more a more subtle, girlish charm, Blackpink surprisingly delivered on the hype YG had been tediously building for the past 4 loooong years.

Finally, this last one is iconic for a different reason...

A.C.E. this boy group's debut had many viewers scratching their heads and checking their eyesight as the boys bravely dawned short-shorts that were deemed "underwear" by many viewers

It's my goal to expand my knowledge of SNSD's discography, as I feel it's not right that I haven't listened to this legendary group beyond their title tracks, however, their discography is sooooo long, that tackling every song they've released is just too much, so I'm asking which are the best SNSD b-sides to listen to? can be from their Korean or JPN discographies, thank you :)

Kpop visuals are legendary for being able to look pretty/handsome with a wide variety of concepts and styling, however this thread is to find the king of all concepts.... which is your fav?

(this thread is just my excuse to collect gifs of pretty people, don't mind me~)

Refreshing summer visuals that feel like a breeze

Jisoo Kpop GIF - Jisoo Kpop Cute - Discover & Share GIFs지윤이의 15번째 일기 ᰔ : 네이버 블로그

최근 음악방송 비주얼 여돌들.gif - 스퀘어 카테고리Animated gif about pretty in suzy by yokó on We Heart It

Why I Love My UB Bias Group (SNSD) | K-Pop Amino

An "Ice Queen" gaze the freezes you

900+ Blackpink ideas in 2021 | blackpink, black pink, blackpink photos

170331 아이린 Irene 6 - Seoul Fashion Week Youtube [-T-aZL5a8ck] GIF by  bjh0329 | Gfycat

3 gen vs 4 gen) Who is prettier: Karina x Tzuyu - K-POP Music - allkpop  forums

Sibling Aftermath (Mirae and Daehyun) - Eternal City RP

Pin on Yoona

Girl crush vibes that demand "who are you to look at me?"gif, kpop, and blackpink image

diamond in my head — irenez: 💜🖤

Tiết lộ một loạt sự thật thú vị về "bông hồng mới" Tzuyu (Twice)? - Cổng  Thông Tin & Thương Mại Việt Nam - Hàn Quốc

Bae Suzy (배수지) Official Thread --#START-UPnow--#WonderlandNext - Page 788 -  Soloists - OneHallyu

Pin on YT

Purity of a flower, the classic innocent concept of kpop

BLACKPINK有blackpink这个叫法吗,为什么我这样叫被粉丝骂说我不尊重BLACKPINK? - 知乎

같이 활동한 댄서들에게 에어팟 프로 선물한 아이린 - 인스티즈(instiz) 인티포털

Mỹ nhân đẹp nhất thế giới 2019 Tzuyu (TWICE): Sở hữu vẻ đẹp hiếm có trong  Kbiz, nhưng mặt mộc khiến dân tình ngã ngửa - My nhan dep nhat the gioi

suzy-ssi - Tumblr blog | Tumgir

อยากตัวหอมเหมือนออนนี่! ส่อง 7 'น้ำหอม' กลิ่นโปรด ที่ 'ไอดอลสาว' เลือกใช้  #สวยแบบนี้ต้องฉีดกลิ่นไหน

Classiness that says "you can't afford me"

디올 공식 유튜브 계정에 올라온 블랙핑크 지수.gif - 스퀘어 카테고리

irene @ miu miu show - Paris Fashion Week - Tumbex

20 Tzuyu GIF ideas | tzuyu twice, tzuyu gif, kpop girls

181128) an alluring Suzy ♡ Asia Artist Awards ・゚✧* | miss A (미쓰에이) Amino

K-Pop (가요) – Le Reboot Forum Généraliste Francophone -

Goofy girl-next-door that makes you think you actually have a chance with her [you don't]

블랙핑크 지수 | 냥냥웃자고

Pin on REDVELVET (레드벨벳) ♡ SNSD(소녀시대) ♡ 2NE1(투애니원)

15 Photos And GIFs Of TWICE Tzuyu's Adorable Dimples That Will Melt ONCE's  Hearts | KPOP CHINGU

Otros gifs de Suzy | •K-Pop• Amino

Dedikasi dan Hobi Penuh Risiko dari Seorang 'Fan-Translator' | kumparan.com

Finally, sexiness that drive you crazy

JISOO pussy&김지수pussy

27 images about ₍⛈️₎ ˀˀ … girl power on We Heart It | See more about gif, red  velvet and kpop

Tzuyu x Hush @ 2018 KBS Gayo Daechukje - Tumbex

연예인 다이어트 자극] 물오른 미모& 리즈 찍는 미쓰에이 수지: 최근 존예 사진 + 화보 + 움짤 파티! : 네이버 블로그

34 Sexy Yuna Gifs Will Make You Cheer For Her | Best of comics | Poppum

i don't know the situation but i can relate to being annoyed when other users try to assert your opinion as if they know you better than yourself,,, when i was new to the forum (the old forum) i had another user aggressively tell me that I can't be a ONCE because I stan blackpink...? :D