2. Huening Bahiyyih
    3. Choi Yujin

4. Kim Dayeon
    5. Seo Youngeun
    6. Kang Yeseo

7. Sakamoto Mashiro

8. Ezaki Hikaru
    9. Shen Xiao Ting

Definitely a line-up I can get behind with. It's a good enough compromise in order to ensure that there's a girl representing every nation. Would have wanted Bora and SRQ to make it but I guess not this time. This line-up has the fan favorites, good international representation and I'd say vocal, rap, and dance-wise we have someone to rely on in every sector.

Would not say I'm exactly pleased with Bahiyyih placing second but if her getting in would give the group a lot more support then well, I hope it pans out for the best and that she will match up to her rank, or else she will get slaughtered by people.

Hoping for the best for the girls and the eliminated girls :pepelove1:

Edited 2 times, last by cuntilly ().

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I am happy for them

And I am happy for all the people whose picks got in

But I am out on anything Mnet related, I wouldn't give that company a dollar if they were begging on a street corner, I would kick their bucket of change over out of spite, that is how much I despise that grotesque company

It is back to normal Kpop groups for me, there are so many of them that all deserve support, like Cherry Bullet

• ranking shows you that after end of the day all foreign trainees were treated like leftovers

1-6 for K-Group says it all

Xiaoting probably made it only because her fanclub managed to work with Korean ChungHa fanclub

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It was going so well…. Until….

And I’m a bit annoyed that the foreign line is at the bottom of the debut team ranks, but the turnout is still better than whatever those interim results were

• I think they'll be super successful.

China tends to akgae around one person anyways. People are mad about Huening Kai's sister making it, but she's gonna bring in so many international fans. Yujin will bring in the older Kpop fans like me. Then you've got Korean darlings like Yeseo, Dayeon, and Chaehyun there. Plus a couple Japanese girls to make them just barely qualify for being considered "global"

No matter what happens people were gonna be upset. People who like talent are mad about Bora not making it but tbh it was a long shot for her to end up in the final lineup. I feel like she made it by the skin of her teeth every week. Sadly on these shows people don't care about talent all that much. That's the one consistent thing I've noticed among survival shows in Korea.

• China tends to akgae around one person anyways. People are mad about Huening Kai's sister making it, but she's gonna bring in so many international fans. Yujin will bring in the older Kpop fans like me. Then you've got Korean darlings like Yeseo, Dayeon, and Chaehyun there. Plus a couple Japanese girls to make them just barely qualify for being considered "global"

Dang that hurts :clown:

• Is not that bad but I hope they don't keep Chaehyun as the center, she's not good at it, the miss of main vocal is gonna feel in time and i would give 1K for another C or at least Yurina making it

Mnet was trash for how they made the voting for "the global group" and global group my ass, Twice has a better share of foreingers and a lot other groups too like aespa and Gidle.

• I just think Mnet shouldn't be allowed to do survival shows, but if they are gonna keep doing them

1. Just focus on Korea, ya'll are too nationalistic to vote for a global group.

2. Make voting simple and consistent throughout. Either let people vote for an entire group (cause we are creating the most liked group, not which individual has the strongest fandom) or make it one-vote the entire time. I'm annoyed by this "For the first week vote for 9, then only 3, then 2, and only at the finale can you vote for 1." It's confusing and it's stupid and I feel like it caused more problems than the blatant rigging.

• ranking shows you that after end of the day all foreign trainees were treated like leftovers

1-6 for K-Group says it all

Xiaoting probably made it only because her fanclub managed to work with Korean ChungHa fanclub

I wouldn't include 2 in this: apart from Korean MOAs and ARMY, few Koreans voted for her. She's not Korean (just half, born in the US, raised in China; Westerners wouldn't say she's white, we say she's not Korean (no 1-drop rule in either direction)) and she doesn't have the look at all.

She's for the Westerners and those with some Western blood in them (many in the Philippines, South America, etc.). They voted for her.

I'd love it if they made her the center as a goof.

Become a KARA supporter today.

• I already expected that kind of line-up ( only 1 wrong name) while the rest are correct

The main let down are first, no main vocal maybe Chaehyun will be assigned as one. Second, they have 'diverse' Image kinda like Lightsum , idk how they fit together. Maybe they will surprise me in the end?

Young eun or chaehyun will be the main vocal

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I don't agree with bahi bringing in fans. Sure, she's bringing in fans but many aren't going to keep supporting the group. Many of them are solo stans or only voted for her cause they want her to meet Kai on stage or want to see Kai happy. What's the point in bringing a popular trainee in a group when half of the potential fans don't even like her. She's going to turn them away. It does not compensate the people that aren't stanning this group because she's in it.

• I don't agree with bahi bringing in fans. Sure, she's bringing in fans but many aren't going to keep supporting the group. Many of them are solo stans or only voted for her cause they want her to meet Kai on stage or want to see Kai happy. It does not compensate the people that aren't stanning this group because she's in it.

She'll bring in far more non-C/J/K fans than any of the native C/J/K contestants. But yes, fewer people in C/J/K will stan the group with her in it than would have stanned if a native C/J/K contestant were selected.

Become a KARA supporter today.

• I’m happy with the lineup, and I think bahiyyih is absolutely deserving of her spot. Saying “she will make up for her spot” or “she needs time before she debuts” is just an excuse because u don’t like her.

• Absolutely disastrous that Yurina didn't make it but Bahi did. No hate to the girl, she seems nice and is an ok performer, but she doesn't deserve that spot and wouldn't have gotten it if it wasn't for nepotism. I'm one of the people who won't be able to stan this group because I'll always feel cheated that she's in the lineup. Call me bitter, I really am. She stands out like a sore thumb and this will be terrible for both the group as a whole and her as a member. People will forever link her presence to nepotism and it will be hard for her to be able to escape that. It would've been way better if she gained exposure from GP999 and debuted later in a group that wasn't vote-based.

What a mess.

• Youngeun making it was a pleasant suprise, while Xiaoting being only rank 9 is bullshit. She looked so sad tbh :( She deserved rank 1.

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• I don't care about the rankings. Everyone who has made it into the lineup is deserved except #2. One of Kim Bora, Su Ruiqi, Fu Yaning should have made it instead imho.

Anyways I'm just happy SHEN XIAOTING made it. Thank you everyone who voted for her :cutes::lover2::lover3:

Were you dying inside while they were announcing the 9th place winner? Msnake always drags out these announcements lol.

• The lineup sucks, they will struggle vocally with Youngeun as their second best vocal and basically having nothing else rn. Gonna be extremely good in dancing as expected. Some of them are kind of questionable position wise (seriously huening aint dancer, nor vocal, nor rapper)

I think they will rely extremely on Chaehyun and dance breaks and unless they find very good music producers they won't succeed as mnet wants

• The lineup sucks, they will struggle vocally with Youngeun as their second best vocal and basically having nothing else rn. Gonna be extremely good in dancing as expected. Some of them are kind of questionable position wise (seriously huening aint dancer, nor vocal, nor rapper)

I think they will rely extremely on Chaehyun and dance breaks and unless they find very good music producers they won't succeed as mnet wants

This will be a common refrain from me:

Msnake trashed Izone for THIS????

• This will be a common refrain from me:

Msnake trashed Izone for THIS????

Tbh I really think MNET tried to bring back IZ*ONE, it made just too much money but other companies were just too greedy too. Honestly idk what to think about MNET now, they are playing with fire :

First season, they went ham on vocals, with multiple main vocals.

With 48, they just went with Yuri and Eunbi which was enough

Now they go with only Chaehyun. If this works next group no vocal full rap and dance

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!