What are your thoughts on this?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

• interesting...

maybe he identifies as a woman????

I guess anyone can say that, but how do you weed out the liars? If someone is swinging around dick and balls in a women's private safe space, getting close to little girls, and women are uncomfortable, they can't do anything about it just cuz that person told the business "I identify as a woman" without any verification in order to gain access? Self-identification just doesn't seem enough ?(

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

• I guess anyone can say that, but how do you weed out the liars? If someone is swinging around dick and balls in a women's private safe space, getting close to little girls, and women are uncomfortable, they can't do anything about it just cuz that person told the business "I identify as a woman" without any verification in order to gain access? Self-identification just doesn't seem enough ?(

which is very true...so what does one do about it???

I mean gender is fluid no????

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!