What are your favourite songs released in 2021 by artists you don't stan

• This year EXO, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and recently Lay released quality of albums. :lover1: They didnt miss of course.

And other than them these songs are my fav tracks released in 2021.

:siptear:

When I heard Key's album I thought to myself yes this is my style but I loved this song even more than I expected. This song is a mood

Out here drowning for you no I can't get enough..

Dancing Frog GIFs | Tenor

You're the reason I can breathe

:pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Since hearing Skip skip I have my eyes on them. Their vocals are really good. This song form their recent album became my 2nd fav from them

:siptear:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

At first it didnt sound special but the chorus got stuck in my head and now I like it especially the chorus

I am loser I am a loser

Loser with a dollar sign is a loser

2x

Don't share more than 3

:pepe-cut:

• this stays on "on repeat" playlist on Spotify:

External Content youtu.be

+ this one is my slow jam of the season:

• External Content www.youtube.com

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• this stays on "on repeat" playlist on Spotify:

+ this one is my slow jam of the season:

I also like retro Chill songs

Lee hi's songs was a bit monotone for me tbh but her voice is pretty

:pepecute:

• I discovered Ash Island

• External Content youtu.be

Tbh I am still surprised that you like this song so much. Didnt think it would suit your taste ^^ is this an exception

• OnlyOneOf - libidO

Weeekly - After School

SF9 - Teardrop

Not sure if I exactly stan I'm a huge fan maybe not a stan, but guys really

TRUST ME ON THIS IS THE BEST BG SONG RELEASED THIS YEAR MADE BIGGER FONT SO THAT YOU DONT MISS IT

• omg I loved loved you lol how can I forget it...

I only checked them out because of hangyul and dohyun but ended up liking a lot of their stuff

Rap songs are not for me

:shyr:

That's why I've never dived into skz's disco but the 2nd one is sth I can listen to. It reminds me of a song but I cant recall it

2x

• ALSO BIGGER FONT ROUND 2 IN CASE Y'ALL MISS IT HERE ARE SOME BADASS CRUSH GG SONGS

• Tbh I am still surprised that you like this song so much. Didnt think it would suit your taste ^^ is this an exception

No it’s not an exception. I listen to songs like this since the beginning hard carry by GOT7 for example always liked it. (In fact that’s my favorite GOT7 song lol tho ppl never liked it)

I’ve never been averse to rap or hip hop :eyes: :eyes:

Kpop songs more often than not just don’t meet my own personal standards when doing that genre.

• Rap songs are not for me

:shyr:

That's why I've never dived into skz's disco but the 2nd one is sth I can listen to. It reminds me of a song but I cant recall it

2x

Somebody on here got me into that second song but I forget who it was

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

how many songs twice released this year in different languages

:pepewash:

I thought all Jpn MVs are short versions of original. But this is full song right

Maybe only Avex is like that

:pepe-sad:

• I discovered Ash Island

first time listening ot it

The autotune bothers me a bit but I like the vibe

• first time listening ot it

The autotune bothers me a bit but I like the vibe

also taste Helium is great <3

• Twice, the feels, and Tri.be new song, would you run. I have both of them stuck in my head.

And I also still like stayc asap.

External Content m.youtube.com

It has been a long time since I listened to but Burn the floor and closer was my fav from the album

The melody in the 2nd song is pretty

The rainy night is nice as well I love SM's r&b tracks most

:pepe-sad:

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

Same with helium it’s so good

dj-khaled.gif

• No it’s not an exception. I listen to songs like this since the beginning hard carry by GOT7 for example always liked it. (In fact that’s my favorite GOT7 song lol tho ppl never liked it)

I’ve never been averse to rap or hip hop :eyes: :eyes:

Kpop songs more often than not just don’t meet my own personal standards when doing that genre.

But I like hard carry too :eyes:

• Oh yes I remember the first song

:pepe-hehe:

I think I listened all of them this feels like a dejavu or you are promoting your fav song well

:pepe-hehe:

• This thread contains 161 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!