Posts by the3rdtWin

THIS. OOOOOO SHINaaaeeeeeee!!!

i see there's a few people that say that it reminds them of NCT. I can admit that at 1st listen, it flashed me to EXO's "Obsession". Dem Jointz is part of the creative team of both tracks. they also share a focus on melodic rapping + a similar production scheme like some NCT tracks. It is a strong brash + bassy song + as we know, it wont be everyone's cup of tea. its also great to know, after listening to the whole album, that there are many other great tracks included in this comeback ("CØDE" is among new favorites off 1st listen).

that being said. this is up my alley because SHINee did it SHINee's way + their vocal style + deliver still shined through. SHINee is at their point of their career where they can go for anything they wanna try. if this was the direction they wholeheartedly chose, all due respect to it. its just a bonus to me that they knocked it out the park for me in their own color. Ahhh + just seeing them move... oooooo! IM ALL HERE FOR THIS ERA! Welcome back guys!

NCT 127 for the soft boy r+b pop feels.

Sori, for the upbeat, tongue in cheek sassy feels.

Miss A, for the tempting sultry feels.

Anda, for the flirty, shake a lil sumin feels.

top 2 choices are Anda + NCT 127.

Babylon

"Alone f. Lee Hyori"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Chandelier"

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don't go in the Rainbow"

new lp "Hardy"

External Content open.spotify.com

Babylon

"Alone f. Lee Hyori"

"Chandelier"

"Don't go in the Rainbow"

new lp "Hardy"

?

AA - "Crazy"

I love that song so much. I'm so ready for his comeback after 8 years. He said his upcoming album is about growing up and getting old and I'm really intrigued. I can't wait!

Ahhhh the exalting + emotions... im not ready. its been near a decade + im still not ready. but im eager to hear the stories he has to tell us. Gawd this might be some life soundtrack stuff he about to drop on us. Yessssssss.

The "Love To Make Me" one you posted. At the very end, i swore i heard a lil "In + Out" + it reminded me of this.

BIBI

"Eat My Love"

the happy-go-lucky, gummi bear lover in me is all here for this.

1. "Bet U Wanna" acoustic version

2. *sighs cuz its never gonna happen* ...R+BPink

3. More emotional songs from them.

4. "The Comeback" deluxe edition album, complete with 4 brand new tracks, 4 solo songs,+ 4 mashup/remixes of "The Album" tracks, released early 2021.

5. New album summer/fall 2021 going deeper into the BLACKPINK sound.

Ahh I knew songs like kick it which is 3rd tier level will not get a moment but ice cream is tier 1(aka a single)

"Kick It" + "Really" are those tracks that can reach its full potential performed live, especially if their is options for it to reworked with a live band. They already are concert songs where the they can be free + hype (Kick It) or laid back + open (Really) with audience engagement. I wonder if they felt as if it wouldnt as strong as it could through a virtual streaming.

but for real, it would of great to see some version of "ice cream". even a dance mix would of been fly.