Posts by the3rdtWin

very good question. would it be possible for them to do their solo/unit songs, similar to how OEC is pulling out their unit/solo songs for their tour?

Choi HEART | "No.5"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Niiice, if she had debuted in a 3rd gen GG definitly. Not exactly in term of impact but in term of talent and respect as a singer, yes.

I thought about her but she was not in a gg so nope i don’t think she would qualify.

I thought the same + figure maybe I'll give it a shot. Off the top of my head at the moment, I dont really see a clear answer because there really haven't been anyone solid in their solo career/artistry like that.

Do we have to wait some more since the 3rd Gen girl groups are semi-fresh out of the 7 yr group contract window + companies can now afford to cultivate their individual endeavors?

when we are saying "Taeyeon of the 3rd Gen", what exactly are we measuring? General public visibility + admiration? Established + solid solo career that borderlines/outshines their group endeavors? Vocal stylings, prowlness, + execution?

either way, I'll throw this name into the mix even though she probably not on alot of people's radar like that. However, she is a very talented singer/songwriter that rose to her own outside her brief moment in a celebrated duo in JYPE. Established her own label, has a varied discography between solo work + a band that she fronts, + recently concluded a US tour.. No matter what could be said, she's actually one of the few 3rd ladies that has created her own lane + is thriving as an artist by her own merits.

My vote is for Yerin Baek.

Loona is one my favorite group I've been following them since they announced the solo projects so to see the group going down like this when we fans had high hopes ok their success is truly sad honestly but with the way BBC handled the group is was bound to happen :( all i hope is that the girls get to reunite together under a different agency

same feelings over here. I been a fan since heejin's predebut release + was truly excited for the girls, the music, their concepts, + everything. It was amazing to see them grow + get appreciation + love over the years, but to see it all unravel due to the company's actions or lack of... no one should have to go through all this. So there's a bittersweet feeling im sitting with at the moment as an orbit. Sorrow for what could be the end of a chapter/story for loona, yet proud + hopeful in belief that these girls are standing strong + united, voicing for their proper rights + well deserved respect as performers + human beings.

Im wishing the best for all 12's happiness + peace, in whatever form it may be for each member. I hope we can all see them overcome this + strive strongly together under better conditions. Hope all the orbits + fans are okay too. From Chuu's removal to now a possible total group termination in the works, this a lot to take in. But they truly deserve better, + im grateful to see that several others agree.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.instagram.com

Cookie (Original song by NewJeans)
    Stream Cookie (Original song by NewJeans) by SUMIN on desktop and mobile. Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud.
    m.soundcloud.com

also had to add this because... YES.

they really did it like no other.

this was one of the kpop songs I was listening to before I truly understood +knew what kpop was. Lolol it was introduced to me by "so you think you can dance" in 2013.

Its was my 1st 2ne1 song, a love at 1st listen, + still remains among my all star favorite kpop songs.

I like "flip that" for its lightness + cheer. In some moments it felt too subdued + sugarfree (even for it to be a mid tempo springtime bloom kind of song). however, between the overall bubbly soft bright flutterly vibe + my built in love for loona, it hits a sweet spot for me. It's not a "hula hoop" title track + thats ok because us orbits already got that (in Japanese, yes, but we got it none the less. Lolol). So I appreciate this song + is enjoying the fairy magic spirit it brings to the discography.

"up" is officially the 1st song that got me musically paying attention to kep1er, mostly off the production + arrangement once they hit that 1st "hereeeeee we go!". Sonically colorful , bumping + jumping energy. + that 2nd prechorus... SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME THAT IM NOT THE ONLY ONE HEARING CRYSTAL WATER'S "GYPSY WOMAN (SHE'S HOMELESS)" IN THAT PART! I AM ALL HERE FOR IT!! lolol realizing that I like it a lot more while I'm typing this. love the arrangement.

so "up" is a certified new summer jam + "flip that" caters to my frolicking feels. im here for both of them.

Thank God they added Atlanta! I got some :happyr:

THIS THO!!!

I was happy that they had so many dates + locations in the US, but at the same thing I was bummed that there wasn't any in the Southern part area. If not Atlanta, GA at least Miami, FL or Houston, TX or something...

...BUT THE LOONAVERSE IS COMING TO GA!!!!! never been to a kpop concert + im already missing GSoul when he comes to town so now I got to get tickets to this!

they did really good on queendom + I cant complain about anything. It would of been lovely seeing them get 1st place, but im more grateful that they got through it looking + feeling victorious as a group. + the staging for "Pose"... thats how you finish a competition! Congrats to WJSN, great job to the other teams, + I hope everybody goes up from here. Also, LOONA COMEBACK COMING SOON!!