LOONA WT sold out, 4 new dates announced in: Atlanta, Dallas, Houston and Mexico City!

• Fux that's really a lot of performances, kind of looks like those old school rock group tours...

hope girls will manage to do it healthy and happy

demand.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thank God they added Atlanta! I got some :happyr:

THIS THO!!!

I was happy that they had so many dates + locations in the US, but at the same thing I was bummed that there wasn't any in the Southern part area. If not Atlanta, GA at least Miami, FL or Houston, TX or something...

...BUT THE LOONAVERSE IS COMING TO GA!!!!! never been to a kpop concert + im already missing GSoul when he comes to town so now I got to get tickets to this!

• THIS THO!!!

I was happy that they had so many dates + locations in the US, but at the same thing I was bummed that there wasn't any in the Southern part area. If not Atlanta, GA at least Miami, FL or Houston, TX or something...

...BUT THE LOONAVERSE IS COMING TO GA!!!!! never been to a kpop concert + im already missing GSoul when he comes to town so now I got to get tickets to this!

I'm so glad I didn't buy tickets to another location, I was hoping they would pull something like this. ;( It's going to be awesome. I hope you get some tickets.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!