So those are apparently overall/total scores for Queendom 2

• taken it from Orerry twitter,

now if LOONA will got even lowest score (4k) for 1st round they will be a winner

MNet kaput :pepe-cowboy::pepe-pitchfork:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they did really good on queendom + I cant complain about anything. It would of been lovely seeing them get 1st place, but im more grateful that they got through it looking + feeling victorious as a group. + the staging for "Pose"... thats how you finish a competition! Congrats to WJSN, great job to the other teams, + I hope everybody goes up from here. Also, LOONA COMEBACK COMING SOON!!

• Brave Girls not deserving this disrespect

Hyolyn definitely deserved to win, she just didn't have the fandom to back her up. Everyone knows Queendom is a glorified popularity contest.

I am happy for WJSN though, they were my 3rd pick

lol stop crying

hyolyn owned at the start but she dropped off real hard

if it was a popularity contest loona would be dead last

their korean presence is non existent no matter what ifans on twitter make it seem

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Welp, Hyolyn should have won, but I am also happy for WJSN and LOONA. I am honestly surprised by WJSN given the finale had Spotify as a criteria. I totally thought LOONA and Kep1er would dominate there.

Interested to see if Queendom gives these groups any boost in terms of Korean charting.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I'm not surprised BG came last, skill wise they aren't probably the best but I would imagine the struggled a lot on the fan end with the streams and voting compared to groups with big fandom like WJSN, Loona and Viviz with buddies.

What shocked me is how poorly Kep1er ranked. They seemingly have the biggest fanbase out of all the groups and I would have thought this show favored their skill set a bit better. What happened?

dude int fans barely matter

it was mostly korean fans + live audience

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Well it was a GLOBAL vote so yeah I wasn't surprised they got 2nd at all...

And Hyolyn didn't drop off ever imo. Her See Sea performance wasn't her best but that was the only one that wasn't top tier.

• Well it was a GLOBAL vote so yeah I wasn't surprised they got 2nd at all...

And Hyolyn did drop off ever imo. Her See Sea performance wasn't her best but that was the only one that wasn't top tier.

global vote was like 1 out of 4 criterias

live audience vote came first

or else kepler would have smashed it

they consistently dominated in views

and hyolyn didnt drop off?

pretty much no one was talking about her the last few rounds

sure you can have a personal preference but to say she didnt lose hype with the public towards the end would be an understatement

and the final stage constituted most of the points and she absolutely did lack there

u r m o m g a y

• Yeah and I was assuming at the start only Viviz might have had a bigger Korean fanbase assuming Buddies supported the group.

Since, I could be wrong but most of Loona's fans are international right? A good portion of WJSN fans are Chinese too. I expected them to compete for top since WJSN has a decent sized k-fandom, but I didn't think Kep1er would do barely better than BG and below Hyolyn.

im honestly surprised how hard wjsn k fans pulled through

its true that they barely have ifans ( i still dont have my wjsn badges ) but their korean sales arent impressive either

their fandom really worked hard

viviz had a strong start with their fandom and yeah loona pretty much has the lowest recognition in korea of these

although i dont know if most of BG's recognition actually translates to hardcore fans

Kepler has a korean fandaom afaik but their international fandom is much higher

u r m o m g a y

• But still when you think about it

Kep1er just debuted, haven't had time to establish their fandom

Viviz just debuted yeah they used to be Gfriend but still doesn't change the fact that they're rebranding under a new name

Hyolyn has no fandom

Brave Girls has no fandom, just GP support that is fading unfortunately

Which leaves us with LOONA and WJSN, the only groups with solid established fandoms. Sure enough they ended up being the top 2 and sure enough WJSN won cause they had the biggest fandom in Korea. And if there was any doubt LOONA wouldn't be in the top 2, the international fandom gave them that extra boost above the other groups. That one out of 4 criteria helped them significantly.

• I bet WJSN k-fans were voting through phones

when LOONA i-fans could only vote through mnet world website

and after all Orbit show their power basically winning everything in that last day

and loosing just because of difference from that unlucky corona-marred 1st round

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• dude

do you have ANY idea how little loona is known in korea?

they've never even made it into top100 melon and their best charting song was not even one of the good ones

they have neither GP support nor fandom

u r m o m g a y

• Yeah, that was my thinking. Ujungs(?) must have worked their asses off for their girls.

I figured Brave Girls have a high public recognition, but their songs mostly carrier by being a massive hit with the GP rather than having a fandom domestically. I don't know, I just figured Kep1er fans were right now a mix of Korea, Chinese and Japanese and that even though they are the newest group here they still had the biggest K fandom, but I don't know...

Congrats to WJSN.

WJSN needed this win more than anyone

loona just needed attention and they got plenty of it

but for WJSN this could mean a new contract

must have been real important for their fans

u r m o m g a y

• But their Korean sales are like super good. Yeah their charting isn't great but every group has their strengths and weaknesses. Doesn't mean no fandom exists in Korea. On the flip side when Hyolyn was in Sistar their charting was excellent, arguably the most consistently high girl group in Korea ever, yet they couldn't sell out concert venues. So it's not like high charting = the biggest fandom either.

• Hyolyn dropped hard when she stopped performing sistar songs. She is extremely talented but her musical direction after going solo isn't my taste. Also why on earth was she the only with live vocals on a 'live' show?

• But their Korean sales are like super good. Yeah their charting isn't great but every group has their strengths and weaknesses. Doesn't mean no fandom exists in Korea. On the flip side when Hyolyn was in Sistar their charting was excellent, arguably the most consistently high girl group in Korea ever, yet they couldn't sell out concert venues. So it's not like high charting = the biggest fandom either.

lol

at this point you're trying to convince yourself your feelings are right and the world is wrong

i know loona would have won easily if they even got participation points in round 1 but its over, just accept it

cant believe how narratives change so fast

from the beginning people were saying loona will win because of int fandom

now that its revealed global votes dont count much suddenly loona have a big fanbase in korea?

i dont remember that ever being said before

i would have been proud if people said that lol

i have seen a lot of "loona flops" "waste of money" though from ifans

its fine if you dont like their performances but the point system was not based on your feelings

u r m o m g a y

oh btw the one round loona did badly was the round they performed their own fandom chosen favorite song "butterfly"

and i fully agree that was underwhelming compared to the real butterfly stages

they won with two original songs/choreos

and they got the highest live votes in the one that was revealed

purely fandom right?

sad their fans decided to not show up on the fandom round :D

u r m o m g a y

• I didn't even want LOONA to win. Definitely happy WJSN won and I even predicted they'd win. But I don't have to bring LOONA down and act like nobody knows them in Korea when that's just not true. Yes they don't have the biggest fandom ever, but they do enough to stay alive and sell well. Jeez

• Hyolyn got 1000 points out of 30 000 points on live vote and you think fandom power doesn’t count that much :angryr:Kepler would’ve been last without it

you can quote me directly you know

yeah its very surprising indeed that loona have such massive fandom power just their fandom decides to disappear on the round dedicated to the fans with their fan-chosen favourite song

very convincing logic

ifans will never learn

u r m o m g a y

• I didn't even want LOONA to win. Definitely happy WJSN won and I even predicted they'd win. But I don't have to bring LOONA down and act like nobody knows them in Korea when that's just not true. Yes they don't have the biggest fandom ever, but they do enough to stay alive and sell well. Jeez

can tell you didnt want loona to win

not the point

yes they have enough fandom to thrive on their own

not the point

you saying brave girls and hyolyn "deserved more" and calling queendom a popularity contest ( it is btw, and a pretty shit one ) says nothing but you being salty your faves didnt win

why not just accept the results? Instead of painting the winners in a bad light

u r m o m g a y

• Brave Girls not deserving this disrespect

Hyolyn definitely deserved to win, she just didn't have the fandom to back her up. Everyone knows Queendom is a glorified popularity contest.

I am happy for WJSN though, they were my 3rd pick

Queendom is and always been a popularity contest lol, in mnet's words they want to find who's the queen between all, using streams, voting or past seasons even chart positions, the show was always a popularity contest and thats the show's propose.

• Well tbh...yes. I was a little salty I can admit that.

And I do accept the results, I congratulated WJSN. I jsut wish Brave Girls and Hyolyn did better because I personally like them and their stages.

But this whole time we've been back and forth about LOONA...

• Well tbh...yes. I was a little salty I can admit that.

And I do accept the results, I congratulated WJSN. I jsut wish Brave Girls and Hyolyn did better because I personally like them and their stages.

But this whole time we've been back and forth about LOONA...

do you walk into nba discussions and comment "haha they only won cause they're taller" ??

thats how it sounds

u r m o m g a y

• Hyo dominated but a solo was never gonna win, congrats to WJSN they were the most consistent group imo and each stage was unique

Nice to see the delulu orbits aren't just on twitter, as if Q2 was ever domestically focused lmao :pepe-clown-walk::pepe-clown-walk:

• That made no sense

that made just as much sense as your arguments did so far

when the point division was made clear from the start, complaining about who "deserved" this and "deserved" that says nothing but salty and lack of logic

wjsn pretty much won fair and square on points and hyolyn wasnt even close at the end

the final round mattered a LOT and she was extremely forgettable in that one

u r m o m g a y

• Bruh, can you lay off Hyolyn? Now, you sound salty. You're giving hypocritical vibes.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• When I say they deserved better, what I mean is I wish more people saw what I did. That's all. It's not like I'm implying they were cheating.

• This thread contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!