So Bad is good and all, but don’t think it needs to be a frequent style for StayC

• A very excellent & high quality debut. It showed their talents & charms off to the best of their ability. I do believe they would’ve made a more stand out first impression from that then with Stereotype (apparently this was their original planned debut)

With that said…. I would rather StayC release songs more like ASAP & Stereotype

As good as So Bad is, having constant high notes in songs would get old after a while, especially if it’s like how it was in the chorus. Louder vocals don’t always make songs better

The 2 newer songs are easier on the ears as it’s casual & catchy. That’s why I can listen to those 2 on a daily basis while So Bad twice a week at most

But either or, songs like all 3 are more than welcome in my book. Looking forward to more from them

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I just wanna add that a fresh style like Stereotype is also more in demand right now rather than the specific type of girl crush in So Bad, also they got more success out of their brighter songs. It just wouldn't be good for StayC to revert back to So Bad era

You hit the mark there. That more fresh catchier vibe/style is much more in demand

I feel like the people on this site dissing those two songs are those I-fans that want every GG to be girl-crush like, and anything remotely cute is seen as bad to them (that & the needing constant high note thing)

All 3 concepts were high teen, but there is something about the latest 2 that side more on that brighter side than their debut

So Bad was needed for a debut. But for constant releases, naw

• I agree that they dont need to do those crazy high notes in every song.

But what distinguished So Bad was its awesome retro 80s sound. As a child of the 80s, BEP captured that sound PERFECTLY. There wasnt a single weak point in the song structure, verses, chorus, bridge, outro everything was perfect. ASAP and Stereotype cant come close to this awesome sound and both songs kinda just blend into the background.

Like i said in that other thread, BEP shoulda made Love Fool and Slow Down the title songs for their last two comebacks.

• I personally love So Bad and am obsessed with it but I agree. I can totally see where you're coming from.

I definitely think that they're current styles, concepts and song structures they've been doing with ASAP and Stereotype suits them better.

I think this sort of teen crush-leaning more on the cutesy side probably resonates the group better than the teen crush-leaning on more girl crush side type of feel that So Bad had.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!