Posts by the3rdtWin

this thread... yes.

been need some more r+b artists to listen to. gotta sit + check all of these songs out later.

here's some thats been on rotation.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yall. YALL!!!

External Content twitter.com

HOONY IS BACK! CONGRATS!!

I thought about incorporating Winner's logo as a charm for an anklet/bracelet tattoo for myself once. It works for me cuz:

1. there's a capital 'W' in my name that I reference alot(i.e. "the 3rd tWin").

2. the design is simplistic + striking. nothing too over the top, yet still bold.

2. the meaning that was put behind the group name/word 'WINNER' resonated with me as not only as a fan, but also in how I chose to define my success within the way I choose to fully live my life.

However, like many others here, I haven't gotten over my fear of needles yet so... yeah. Lolol it might happen after I get my top dream tattoo first.

Im all here for this.

The song is hot to me. Dem Jointz used like a sample of a choir (if anyone know what kind of choir, please let me know) + overlay it with this sliding bass sound + strings. It gives off this mix of allure, ethereal, yet commanding, full speed ahead feel.

Im surprised that this didn't overpower the vocals, but the ladies brought it full force + made it 1st priority to the ears. Love the arrangement + everybody sounded great with their parts singing + rapping. They sound well mixing in + out of each other as well as together.

Quick lyric summary from 1st listen: "whatever you trying to do to get to my man, it aint working. It aint nowhere close to what I provide so... be gone please.

Performance was an eye grabber. Again, everyone shining in this + this looks like they enjoying the stage + each other. The dance was well fitted that it conveyed the concept + didn't feel like it was made to be the main focus for them. A good piece to compliment + complete the whole puzzle.

Love off 1st listen. Official 1st new song I love in 2022.

I heard that GOT is supposed to be a rotational unit similar to NCT U where different SM female artists can be used for different concepts + give light to all. Still, from what I heard + seen tonight, I honestly wouldn't mind these 7 ladies (if interested) be offered the SuperM treatment. The substance is definitely there + my mind is curious at what an mini album from them would be like.

Jonghan | "Don't", from "Don't" 1st Mini Album

External Content youtu.be

Sound K - First Visit Self Introduction

Moon Sujin | "Nundongja

I can't wait for January!

I am hoping that we can get an Ot4 comeback before Mino's enlistment.

Same! Ahhh i know all the ICs are collectively tryna manifest it for 2022. Im sure am. Lolol

Also, update:

I really enjoyed To Infinity and I can't believe we got two MVs!

External Content www.youtube.com

Mino really did his thing with To Infinity! Another solid collection of work.

+ lawd, "Love in da Car" ... im shocked but geeked that he been able to promote this song, its a jam!

He keeps surprising me with the way he orchestrate his words. That he always shows his array of emotions in such colorful ways. Each album been a creative piece of work in their own right + im glad that Mino been able to share his artistry with us.