♫ Official Winner (위너) Thread ♫ [Under Construction]

• Hey there, it will take a while before I actually finish updating the thread. I just opened it now in order to have a place where fellow inner circles can discuss about Winner. Anyway, I am glad to see you here!

Thank you for starting the thread! I was wondering if any ICs were still active in the new forum. its almost like we some uncles + aunts now. Lolol glad to be here!

• Thank you for this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We stan a multi-talented king!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

• *gasps* i can see everyones signature on mobile now.

*gasps again* "stealer" had me lowkey crushing ksy back in 2014... a fave of mine from him.

I love that song so much. I'm so ready for his comeback after 8 years. He said his upcoming album is about growing up and getting old and I'm really intrigued. I can't wait!

• I love that song so much. I'm so ready for his comeback after 8 years. He said his upcoming album is about growing up and getting old and I'm really intrigued. I can't wait!

Ahhhh the exalting + emotions... im not ready. its been near a decade + im still not ready. but im eager to hear the stories he has to tell us. Gawd this might be some life soundtrack stuff he about to drop on us. Yessssssss.

• Seungyoon MV filming!

• He's on the beach with his guitar!

Apparently he had a duet with Gummy and alsp performed his new song!

Apparently he had a duet with Gummy and alsp performed his new song!

Ahhhsnap its happening!!

• Kang Seung Yoon

[THE PREQUEL]

Chapter 1

• KANG SEUNG YOON

[THE PREQUEL]

Chapter 2

• how did yall discover KSY?

i found out about him while watching WIN back in spring 2014. i was still super freshly new into kpop + all the episodes were on youtube. i loved both groups but there were parallels with my life + the guys of Team A, including KSY.

he had a strong conviction about himself, wanting to be the best version of himself for not only himself but the people around him.

• KANG SEUNG YOON

[THE PREQUEL]

Chapter 3

• how did yall discover KSY?

i found out about him while watching WIN back in spring 2014. i was still super freshly new into kpop + all the episodes were on youtube. i loved both groups but there were parallels with my life + the guys of Team A, including KSY.

he had a strong conviction about himself, wanting to be the best version of himself for not only himself but the people around him.

I found out about him when he released It Rains and he was instantly my favourite voice ever! I was so excited to see what more he would release and was looking forward to more of his solo but then I found out he would be in WIN and debut in a group. Seeing Seungyoon talking about his journey right now makes me so emotional since it's through him that I got to discover such a wonderful group like WINNER.

• KANG SEUNG YOON

[THE PREQUEL]

Chapter 4

• I found out about him when he released It Rains and he was instantly my favourite voice ever! I was so excited to see what more he would release and was looking forward to more of his solo but then I found out he would be in WIN and debut in a group. Seeing Seungyoon talking about his journey right now makes me so emotional since it's through him that I got to discover such a wonderful group like WINNER.

Same feels here. Hearing him speak candidly about his thoughts, wants, worries, + hopes for himself throughout each time period just makes me love + appreciate him even more.

• ITS HAPPENING! ITS REALLY HAPPENING!!!

• ITS HAPPENING! ITS REALLY HAPPENING!!!

• KANG SEUNG YOON

"PAGE" 1ST FULL ALBUM

COMING 3-29-21

External Content www.instagram.com

• I just have to say that Page is definitely one of the best solo albums that I had the pleasure of listening to. A complete masterpiece!

Also, is anyone else watching Spring Camp? Seeing Mino go all out for the camping preparations was hilarious!

• Also, this was super cute!

External Content www.youtube.com

• yall. Yall.

HAPPY 7TH INNER CIRCLE ANNIVERSARY YALL!!

wow, we old now. lolol

7 years ago, before WINNER'S official debut + release of their 1st full album, WINNER revealed the name of their beloved fans. We been there for the guys with support + appreciate as they moved us, inspired us, + challenged us to to be our kind of WINNER whoever or wherever we were.

INNERCIRCLE exist because WINNER exist.

WINNER exist because INNERCIRCLE exist.

theres so much I could say, but ill keep it sweet + simple + not sap it up. Lolol it been wonderful meeting fellow ICs + bonding over great music from great guys. whether you were here from the WIN days or came along through later years, yall still are family to me + I love you all just as much as I love the guys. I hope we all can continue to be bright in our galaxy blue + continue to shine with WINNER for many more years to come. HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY INCLES!!!

• Happy 7th anniversary! I can't believe it's been 7 years already! I am so happy that we reached this milestone and that the boys renewed for another 5 years!

• I really enjoyed To Infinity and I can't believe we got two MVs!

• I really enjoyed To Infinity and I can't believe we got two MVs!

Mino really did his thing with To Infinity! Another solid collection of work.

+ lawd, "Love in da Car" ... im shocked but geeked that he been able to promote this song, its a jam!

• Mino really did his thing with To Infinity! Another solid collection of work.

+ lawd, "Love in da Car" ... im shocked but geeked that he been able to promote this song, its a jam!

Agreed, I love the promotions that he had so far for this album. I can't believe that YG even provided a virtual tour of his art exhibition for free!

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!