♫ Official Winner (위너) Thread ♫ [Under Construction]

• Hey there, it will take a while before I actually finish updating the thread. I just opened it now in order to have a place where fellow inner circles can discuss about Winner. Anyway, I am glad to see you here!

Thank you for starting the thread! I was wondering if any ICs were still active in the new forum. its almost like we some uncles + aunts now. Lolol glad to be here!

• Thank you for this

SEE_YOON_SOON

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We stan a multi-talented king!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Please, let’s meet again when the flowers bloom" - BIG BANG: Flower Road

5c7a5dd354236ac05f63c97a6817a969.gif

• External Content twitter.com

• *gasps* i can see everyones signature on mobile now.

*gasps again* "stealer" had me lowkey crushing ksy back in 2014... a fave of mine from him.

I love that song so much. I'm so ready for his comeback after 8 years. He said his upcoming album is about growing up and getting old and I'm really intrigued. I can't wait!

SEE_YOON_SOON

• I love that song so much. I'm so ready for his comeback after 8 years. He said his upcoming album is about growing up and getting old and I'm really intrigued. I can't wait!

Ahhhh the exalting + emotions... im not ready. its been near a decade + im still not ready. but im eager to hear the stories he has to tell us. Gawd this might be some life soundtrack stuff he about to drop on us. Yessssssss.

• Seungyoon MV filming!

SEE_YOON_SOON

• He's on the beach with his guitar!

SEE_YOON_SOON

Apparently he had a duet with Gummy and alsp performed his new song!

SEE_YOON_SOON

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!