Posts by the3rdtWin

this stays on "on repeat" playlist on Spotify:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

+ this one is my slow jam of the season:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Digg the original, but I love the consistency + drive of the beat on here.

This version took over the moment it dropped.

Granted, this is a live verison from their Japan tour. But sometimes, a good live band with an alternative arrangement can take a song to another level.

I agree with this to an extent.

I liked the laid back groove of the instrumental as its impactful in the way that it supports the guys' vocal character + delivery.

One thing that does feel off tho is the pre-chorus part. Im usually down for switches in key changes, rhythms, + such; even if its way different from the main melody, it can work for me if it somehow makes some lick of sense. Out of all the time I have since listened to it, the stark chords strikes of the prechorus doesn't sit cozy on me + feel a little jarring. other than that, im all here for this track.

Im all here for this era.

"Queendom" (the song) flashed me back to "Happiness" with its message of positivity. Also, its always a pleasure hearing their vocal work through the track. Short, easy going, but sweet + still able to lift my spirits. + they looks guud doing it too! No deep gripes about it, they did what they did + I appreciate it.

"Queendom" (the album) felt like a summery blend taking cues from the lighthearted playful "Russian Roulette" album + the confident pop/r+b sultry sassy "RBB" album (fave album from them as of yet). All the tracks were solid + my favorite b side keeps changing depending on the day + mood. They brought out all the things that keep me intrigued about their music; great vocal direction, interesting production, that RV edge + magic, + just good feels.

Solid B for me. I could say for days what this comeback wasn't + what it could be. Also I understand why some people could want more given their outstanding vast discography history + having this album tied with their career milestone of 7 years in the industry. However, they actually delivered something great that's worth appreciating it for what it is + im choosing to simply celebrate that.

Side note: anyone know who took part in creating the choreography for "Queendom" + "Pose"?

At this point I'm just saving myself mentally believing that I will receive a random notification from Instagram for an official lisa solo teaser sometime at either the middle or the butt end of [any random month/year]. Until then, I'm not anticipating anything regardless of what anyone says.

another month living in YG Ent's calendar, full of excitement, confusion, anticipation, + delusional.

its a love at 1st listen for me. A bright, groovy, whimsical, sound pair with their lovely voices shining throughout. The lyrics are nice + already make me feel ready to walk through my day. Also, I always been a fan of how the arrangers mix, layer. + utilizes all their voices. Sang to me RV!! Its a short one, but it hits all the sweet spots for me from beginning to end. Im all here for this one.

yall. Yall.

HAPPY 7TH INNER CIRCLE ANNIVERSARY YALL!!

wow, we old now. lolol

7 years ago, before WINNER'S official debut + release of their 1st full album, WINNER revealed the name of their beloved fans. We been there for the guys with support + appreciate as they moved us, inspired us, + challenged us to to be our kind of WINNER whoever or wherever we were.

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

INNERCIRCLE exist because WINNER exist.

WINNER exist because INNERCIRCLE exist.

theres so much I could say, but ill keep it sweet + simple + not sap it up. Lolol it been wonderful meeting fellow ICs + bonding over great music from great guys. whether you were here from the WIN days or came along through later years, yall still are family to me + I love you all just as much as I love the guys. I hope we all can continue to be bright in our galaxy blue + continue to shine with WINNER for many more years to come. HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY INCLES!!!