BBC denies an injunction was filed by 9members of LOONA for contract termination, tells press the reports are groundless

• Loona is one my favorite group I've been following them since they announced the solo projects so to see the group going down like this when we fans had high hopes ok their success is truly sad honestly but with the way BBC handled the group is was bound to happen :( all i hope is that the girls get to reunite together under a different agency

• Loona is one my favorite group I've been following them since they announced the solo projects so to see the group going down like this when we fans had high hopes ok their success is truly sad honestly but with the way BBC handled the group is was bound to happen :( all i hope is that the girls get to reunite together under a different agency

I'm so sorry this is happening

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

same feelings over here. I been a fan since heejin's predebut release + was truly excited for the girls, the music, their concepts, + everything. It was amazing to see them grow + get appreciation + love over the years, but to see it all unravel due to the company's actions or lack of... no one should have to go through all this. So there's a bittersweet feeling im sitting with at the moment as an orbit. Sorrow for what could be the end of a chapter/story for loona, yet proud + hopeful in belief that these girls are standing strong + united, voicing for their proper rights + well deserved respect as performers + human beings.

Im wishing the best for all 12's happiness + peace, in whatever form it may be for each member. I hope we can all see them overcome this + strive strongly together under better conditions. Hope all the orbits + fans are okay too. From Chuu's removal to now a possible total group termination in the works, this a lot to take in. But they truly deserve better, + im grateful to see that several others agree.

• I'm so sorry for the fans. It's a very uncertain situation, I hope everything turns out for the best for the girls.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!