I'm truly happy for Key and how his hardwork has paid off

• It's rare to see someone promoting their album like this and watching his 1st Win today got me proud and emotional, especially considering the conditions Key was put to make this come true and how much of hard work he had to put himself and his team in to make this happen.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He postponed/didn't accept many solo activities on variety shows just to focus on his performances, he worked out and trained hard to keep himself ready for the comeback (Shawols have been following this long before the comeback), he did so much planning to make everything go well and see the results of it: a top-notch mini-album that topped 32 countries worldwide on iTunes, his album reached 100K sales on Gaon Monthly Album Charts, and currently his First Win on a music show.

Key's album and title song also got a very good reception by the public and fans, which is amazing!

This makes me so happy for him and pleased for the way he took care and dedicated himself for this project.

Not only with Key himself I'm happy for, but also his team who also worked hard with him! They're great!

About how much I'm enjoying his current promotions, so far he has a MV + Performance video for the title:

A side MV for his collab with Taeyeon, which is really cool since Taeng is his friend for such a long time and this Collab with her was truly beautiful and meaningful for both:

And a live performance for the remaining tracks of the mini (except for Eighteen) :

Not only on music shows he's promoting, but also on other TV shows, like YHY Sketchbook, for example.

Despite being a known artist for so long as a member of SHINee, Key didn't have anything easy, since SM was against this minialbum and he did his best to prove them wrong. AND HE DID IT!

He took the opportunity given to him and is doing great.

The promotions are not over yet, but I'm very proud of him and want to share my happiness with you guys. I'm happy for his accomplishments so far and I hope he's gonna keep doing well!

• it's extremely satisfying as a fan to see his vision come true and be successful

I absolutely love his philosophy of dedicating your all to what you love and results will eventually turn in your favor

External Content www.youtube.com

• Absolutely I agree. I was emotional too. :waterr: I hope they don't oppose Key's idea from now on. Because SHINee members have proven themselves as artists for years. :pepelove2: The album was very high quality, the live performances were all excellent. :lover1: Key has been very attentive to everything about his album, down to the smallest detail. Each performance offered something new. :lover3:

• Also we know Key has another song that is fully ready and recorded and he had a VCR for it

CANT WAIT for it to be released

hopefully they will repack the mini

• His reaction to winning was so touching and genuine. It was honestly wonderful to watch. He has a lot to be proud of!!!

• They can release it as a single as well.

It would be nice!

It just better be soon bc its the bopiest of all bops

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!