Why Do You Not Stan Jeong Jaehyun?

• He is basically the most perfect male idol.

Listen to him

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Look at him

Look at him some more :eyes:

External Content twitter.com

Now explain yourself, but please make it make sense. :boredr:

the101  butterbutterfly come gather here my Jaehyun akgaes

jaehyun-fire-sacrifice.gif

• He keeps running through my mind and make me lose sleep. I don’t stan him for my well-being

• He is testing me a lot this CB. :pepewash:

Right I love seeing him so happy and so much more carefree.

• I'm really thankful to have Johnny out here running interference so I don't fall into this trap.

Not today, Mr. Jeong. :fingerk:

• *changes from one black shirt to another*

hi guys im ready now

:pepewhat:

k jeffery :pepecute:

• because TEN exists

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• first, i have never seen such a thread :pepe-legs:

second, Jaehyun is more perfect than your ult group :pepe-flirt:

third,

finally :mooning:

• because TEN exists

don't be controversial :flying:

• because TEN exists

why would you put "because ten exists" and then put low low instead of turn back time or regular ;(</3

• why would you put "because ten exists" and then put low low instead of turn back time or regular ;(</3

i liked low low

:pepe-sad:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Well since you asked, Chounim…

I’ve put a lot of this under spoilers just to make a faster load for people.

Seriously tho, I could go on and on and will. He’s obviously really really ridiculously good-looking.

But more importantly, he’s crazy talented. His voice is warm, emotional and gorgeous, and spans not only the lows of Lemonade but the highs of Sticker, Day Dream or one of my favorites here, Make Your Day. This is his live vocal.

His vocals are also insanely stable. These are also live vocals:

His exceptional dance and stage presence

c96d64d8f8f8060451cd12e17847566543ee3fcc.gifv

There’s the rap (I think this is his weakest area actually but he’s competent and knows his limitations here I think)

His dry humor (here he congratulates his belly button on its debut with a straight face, then calls it a Korean melon because it’s an outie ^^)

His kind and professional nature (all the crew on everything he’s worked on go out of their way to praise him for being so nice and kind and respectful)

His work ethic (he’s often described as hardworking, most recently about passing out on set from a fever while he was shooting a drama, practicing and recording year end performances and hosting on Inkigayo). He also has talked about working on improving his dancing and continually improving his vocals.

A beautiful piano player

A songwriter

An actor

A funny and charming host and in interviews

I have to get back to work and don’t have time to keep searching for examples here but maybe butter can fill in with some of these clips before I get back!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• the101 speaking of Jaehyun's dancing reminds me of that time in the 1st NCT Life season when he talked about how stiff his dancing was when auditioned and then did a little demonstration of how it was versus how much it improved after the training and Yuta was like "I don't see any difference" :cryingr:

Now I'll go back to reading the rest of your post :peperun:

• the101 speaking of Jaehyun's dancing reminds me of that time in the 1st NCT Life season when he talked about how stiff his dancing was when auditioned and then did a little demonstration of how it was versus how much it improved after the training and Yuta was like "I don't see any difference" :cryingr:

Now I'll go back to reading the rest of your post :peperun:

He was so cute because he said it with his full chest. He was so proud of himself.

:pepe-hehe:

I do think he has really grown in presence, and I think he plays such a key role in 127’s dance style - he usually anchors the choreo with big moments or next to the leads. If you think about Cherry Bomb and that signature walkout, it starts with Taeyong but I don’t think the impact would be the same without Jaehyun and Yuta and their presence on that first step.

original.gif

Similarly on that side step walk

main-qimg-edcffef4bd1985289a613c4a3f1dd54e

In most of the choreo he is always in the front, leading dance breaks or moving through the formation for impact moments.

2ecd9dad9c56e8d747e21adc58afb168.gif

e3a365e1c36193d317d688ae836bbda8c0e7505d.gifv

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Man, Cherry Bomb's choreo is such a cultural reset :pepe-comfy:

• The Holy Bible of the Jaehyun simp committee. :pepelove1:

• :cutes::cutes::cutes:

• This thread contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!