KPOP is actually dead

• Itzy is already out of melon top 50

Lisa made no noise

gp999 flopppped

only ones getting any attention lately are dancers like Noze. hyuna's backup dancer fancam has 30x more views than hyuna

If aespa flops, then it's over

I'm pretty sure it's because there's no fans at music shows. fancams are so boring without fans as well. Covid killed kpop.

• chillout

it's still long weekend for many people in Korea since during this week there was Chuseok holiday so people probably extended their celebrations/vacations etc.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Next Level has been perched in the top 5 for weeks. Rollin' will probably end up top 5 on the YEC. BTS just topped Melon. pls, it's not as popular as it once was but it's far from dead.

Sorry If I'm being rule ... ahh Next Level is at number 6 and Rolling is at number 23 and BTS and Coldplay Universe is number 3 (but BTS is still doing very well)

Source :https://www.melon.com/chart/index.htm

:pepelove1:

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• Sorry If I'm being rule ... ahh Next Level is at number 6 and Rolling is at number 23 and BTS and Coldplay Universe is number 3 (but BTS is still doing very well)

Source :https://www.melon.com/chart/index.htm

:pepelove1:

I was referring to Gaon where it's still top 5. And Rollin did very well earlier this year so top 5 on the YEC is on lock.

• I was referring to Gaon where it's still top 5. And Rollin did very well earlier this year so top 5 on the YEC is on lock.

Oh :clown::clown::clown:

I thought you are talking about the Melon Chart :pepe-clown-gear:

although correct me If I'm wrong but I believe that The Melon is more relatable than the Gaon Chart

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• Well, I don't think it will die any time soon, I just feel like 4th Gen was overshadowed by 3th Gen because they were and still are going strong, especially as a group (BP, BTS, TWICE). But I smell a very unique 5th Gen, I feel like they will have a great impact somehow. In the meantime, I'm excited for 4th Gen when 3th Gen calms down a bit :p Especially Itzy, Treasure and Aespa.

4th gen is about to outsell 3rd but if you're a Treasure fan, you wouldn't know.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• Lets pretend

Lalisa and money debuted in France ,Italy , New zealand,Spain ,India ,Singapore , UK ,Japan ,Korea,Hungary ,Malaysia,Thailand ,Philippines,Indonesia,Ireland,Lithuania,Australia,US and Global..updating

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

284802?s=19

:eyes:i

• Didn't Treasure have over 1 million album sales when they just debuted a year ago ? I think they re doing pretty amazing. Itzy did that in 3 years , STraykids 1.66 M so far in 2/3 years if I remember well, TXT kinda similar to these numbers too. If I was you, I would give Treasure the benefit of doubt

With how many albums? I'm talking about individual sales. All the best to them tho.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• this thread flopped so maybe OP has a point

:pepepizza:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Kpop is more alive and way bigger than it was than it was 5 years ago when you have groups like nct selling 2 millions albums, Melon is worthless.

Itzy is already one of the best selling girlgroups of all the time, but whatever keep barking.

Edited once, last by haj1ma ().

• This thread contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!