woo!ah! is kpops best current girl group

• Girls actually smiling and having fun instead of trying to be bad assez 24/7.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• All your title threads. Smh

:!: :!: :!:

Got to do something to get people to click on threads that aren't BTS and bp.

• do you stan them? :pepe-cowboy:

It's too early to stan for me. But if their next release is just as good then I'll consider it.

• I think I stan already. Nana and Lucy basically killed me with 'Bad Girl', then the whole group delivered the coup de grace with 'I Don't Miss U'. They're not necessarily the best gg right now, but they're definitely the loveliest.

That's great you stan already. Hopefully more people will.

But I'm real picky about who I stan. I don't use the term lightly like a lot of people do. For example how the hell did people stan Aespa before they even came out? That does6make any sense to me.

That would be like a movie critic giving a score to a movie that hadn't even been released yet.

• But I'm real picky about who I stan. I don't use the term lightly like a lot of people do. For example how the hell did people stan Aespa before they even came out? That does6make any sense to me.

Oh boy, that I have no idea. Same as you. Because SM is the only explanation. Because they're pretty. Hopefully it's not the virtual avatar thing because it's just cheesy af. lol I don't know why companies feel the need to come up with these silly gimmicks. Do they really make a difference? Focus on the songs first, what the hell.

• Oh, I like this! Finally group that is fun to watch with an ok/nice song! I am not even the fun of cutish things (It isnt just cute song I think, there are elements of other things too).

I had problem with so many groups for years bc they dont deliver the performances and songs properly to me.

• Oh, I like this! Finally group that is fun to watch with an ok/nice song! I am not even the fun of cutish things (It isnt just cute song I think, there are elements of other things too).

I had problem with so many groups for years bc they dont deliver the performances and songs properly to me.

Same for me. I'm not really a "cute concept" type of a guy. But the girl crush trend is so played out that I find woo!ah! very refreshing.

• I think woo!ah! is a good combination of teen crush à la ITZY and cute concept, particularly in this song 'I Don't Miss U'. Their title track 'Bad Girl' was more straightforward teen crush music-wise but still cute in the lyrics. So they're some sort of younger ITZY, which makes sense since they're indeed 2 years younger.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!