Underrated artists you think deserve more attention?

• Official Post

:whatr:

Could be a soloist, a KPOP group or a band.

I think more people should get into NFLYING and The Rose :pepelove1:

I also think Baek Yerin deserves more attention :froghype:

• ONEWE has some AMAZING songs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

~ ω

• oooh, I love several The Rose songs. I was sad to hear they are no longer.

I wish Yoon got more attention. He has such an amazing voice and is a good songwriter.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Seconding the bands mentioned! N.Flying, The Rose, Onewe, Lucy are all amazing! K-bands just lend themselves to being underrated. ;(

I'll pick a band, a soloist, and a group.

Rolling Quartz - they only have one official single, but they have tons of covers and concerts on their YouTube channel. These ladies rock!

WOODZ - One of the most versatile artists in the game right now. I knew nothing about him prior to finding Love Me Harder last year and it instantly became of my favorite songs. His duet with Moon Sujin on his single album this year is heavenly.

CIX - One of the most underrated groups out there right now. They have never missed and their Japanese discography is just as strong, if not stronger, than their Korean one.

• BIBI, Keshi, Crush, Sole, and Katie💗

For non Kpop, I’d have to say RINI. All of his music speaks to my soul, and I’m literally in love with him. Rosé recommended “ meet me in Amsterdam” to fans (one of my faves by him), and jungkook had “my favorite clothes” saved to his Spotify playlist at one point and time!

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• kang seung yoon

External Content youtu.be

• I could literally list a dozen bands and soloists. Here are two.

Who da hell is this boomer looking dude named Xia? Whoever he is, he came out with literally the best male solo song in Kpop recently and nobody listened to it.

Weki Meki got paid absolute dust for putting out SOTY contender Dazzle Dazzle. It has one of the best post chorus breakdowns ever.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!