armyblinks deserve better

• we deserve better but already have the best, that’s crazy ahaha (dumb joke sorry)

so, this is the problem with the “you can’t be an army AND a blink” attitude on allkpop, because i’m done answering you toxic people. anytime either a blink OR army accuses an armyblink of being a fake fan, you’re just getting a clown pepe because that’s what you are lol

firstly, the way you talk about armyblinks having one of the groups as their ult like that would make us “less capable” of being a fan of the other one or something? weird. already showing what a toxic perspective you have.

and this is the general consensus of armyblinks that i’ve talked with (about the way we’re treated on this forum specifically):

- we will defend both groups but it’s “shady” when we defend bts ... and “agreeable” or “maybe you’re not so bad” when we defend blackpink? this thought process is all over akp. this point mainly applies to akp blinks. i’ve only seen two akp armys do this one

- we can literally talk and act the same way towards each group, even post a thread praising one of the groups, and have people accusing us of being a fake fan... under our own positive posts about them? that last part i’ve seen happen with akp blinks and armys.

- and to be blunt, a lot of you subconsciously think armyblinks are “shady” because you see bts/army as some sort of enemy or awful thing and so you see armyblinks as some sort of “double agent” or “defective” something.

- MOST OF THE TIME people come for armyblinks it’s for no actual real reason. you all act high and mighty but it’s nothing more than your perspective about us that’s toxic.

ANYWAY, stan bangpink and stream butter tomorrow

armyblinks, we deserve an allkpop bomb shelter. how many akorns would i need to buy us a little bomb shelter? :flying:

• ohh... some powerful tea in this thread. Some people are too hung up on a fandom hive mind/cult loyalty.

YES exactly. it’s not that deep for all of us, like it is for some of them. their viewpoint is the real toxic thing

• Thank you for saying this!!!

Being a multi can have its struggles, but it is worth it!! <3:borahae::claps:

yes, being a multi is the best part of kpop

it would suck if you could only enjoy one group at a time omg i love being a multi stan. finding new groups to love makes me so happy!

• why are all shots being fired at blinks if u r an "armyblink". whatever lol stan whoever u want. Or do u want blinks here to like u even when u shade them?

• why are all shots being fired at blinks if u r an "armyblink". whatever lol stan whoever u want. Or do u want blinks here to like u even when u shade them?

they’re not. did you read the post? only one things i said didn’t apply to armys

every thing else i mentioned both of them....

• Actually you had great points!

But I find it soooo strange how being a multi is received so bad in kpop bc how can you just like 1 group when there are 742479 more and all have it charms, bops, histories and so on like ??

When I first liked kpop i was immersed in soooo many groups that when I saw how people were toxic towards my preference of being normal I was dumbfounded.

But I find it soooo strange how being a multi is received so bad in kpop bc how can you just like 1 group when there are 742479 more and all have it charms, bops, histories and so on like ??

When I first liked kpop i was immersed in soooo many groups that when I saw how people were toxic towards my preference of being normal I was dumbfounded.

yes! people act like you can only like one group and you must have negative feelings towards every other group

i must be crazy, then, because stanning multiple groups gives me life. all the comebacks and content and sweet people!!! it’s just more happiness and good music

really ??? i notice that being Multi in kpop is just the most normal thing and i see a lot of people being multi

there's just few fandom who are treating Kpop like a cult where you should stan only one group and give everything to them

but most of the kpop stans stan a lot of group

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• My impact on this forum lol. I am sorry about some blonks that did that to you, I got accusations too. I think everyone has seen that post where my friend posted a bunch of screen shots to prove I am an Army. Thank you for making this thread.

• they’re not. did you read the post? only one things i said didn’t apply to armys

every thing else i mentioned both of them....

we will defend both groups but it’s “shady” when we defend bts ... and “agreeable” or “maybe you’re not so bad” when we defend blackpink? this thought process is all over akp. this point mainly applies to akp blinks. i’ve only seen two akp armys do this one

and to be blunt, a lot of you subconsciously think armyblinks are “shady” because you see bts/army as some sort of enemy or awful thing and so you see armyblinks as some sort of “double agent” or “defective” something.

nah u are biased. kiss whoever's behinds u want idc.

• really ??? i notice that being Multi in kpop is just the most normal thing and i see a lot of people being multi

there's just few fandom who are treating Kpop like a cult where you should stan only one group and give everything to them

not going to lie, i’d like to see that side of kpop :pepe-sad:

• we will defend both groups but it’s “shady” when we defend bts ... and “agreeable” or “maybe you’re not so bad” when we defend blackpink? this thought process is all over akp. this point mainly applies to akp blinks. i’ve only seen two akp armys do this one

and to be blunt, a lot of you subconsciously think armyblinks are “shady” because you see bts/army as some sort of enemy or awful thing and so you see armyblinks as some sort of “double agent” or “defective” something.

nah u are biased. kiss whoever's behinds u want idc.

the first one i literally say it’s both of them but just less often armys

and my other like 6 comments about people’s attitudes mention BOTH of them

but continue to be salty :pepe-clown-gear:

• My impact on this forum lol. I am sorry about some blonks that did that to you, I got accusations too. I think everyone has seen that post where my friend posted a bunch of screen shots to prove I am an Army. Thank you for making this thread.

woah i didn’t.... that’s awful that you had to “prove” it :cryc:

• not going to lie, i’d like to see that side of kpop :pepe-sad:

LMAOOO

i don't know i always learn in all the fandom i was that Being a multi was the "basic " of kpop

I started as a sone, and during this time a lot of sone were hyping f(x) because of krystal and because they are the sister group of F(x) so i just end up following f(x) and stanning them

then they introduce me to Shinee, Suju etc.....

and then i kept stanning more groups

and in every community of kpop fans i talk with they always stanned multiple group

you must just not hang out with the right person

• yes! people act like you can only like one group and you must have negative feelings towards every other group

i must be crazy, then, because stanning multiple groups gives me life. all the comebacks and content and sweet people!!! it’s just more happiness and good music

Me too. BLACKPINK are my utt, but I love soooo many groups and I like discovering their story together, their dreams and do you know how many bops there are in kpop?? I'll never stop being a multi!!

• We are misunderstood :pepe-sad:

BTS is my ult, but I've NEVER been mean towards BLACKPINK because of that, they are very precious for me and I'm been a stan of both BTS and BLACKPINK for almost 5 years, my love for them keeps here ) :

That’s so sweet!!! :pepe-sad:

I’m glad you’re still here (and you have excellent taste! Taylor, BTS, and BP!) :froghype:

• really ??? i notice that being Multi in kpop is just the most normal thing and i see a lot of people being multi

I have this thing that attracts losers you know? Kkkkkkkk

• not going to lie, i’d like to see that side of kpop :pepe-sad:

My only problem with Kpop fans in general

is how you can't say anything bad about the group you stanned

because at the moment you're like " i agree that this member isn't good looking to me " or " i agree this member doesn't sing well "

whatever how much you like the groups

you'll be consider as a less worthy fan compare to the others who are hyping their group and defending them for everything

• YES the way i was declared an undercover anti when how you like that dropped and i thought it was awful

but then suddenly i was a perfect friend when i liked ice cream and other blinks hated it :pepefacepalm:

• yeah one time with my friend and another time me reposting the thing my friend did. Some people think that you can't care for more than one thing. It is just sad.

well i won’t ever question your support :pepelove1: armyblinks are the best!

• yeah one time with my friend and another time me reposting the thing my friend did. Some people think that you can't care for more than one thing. It is just sad.

I was pretty mad when I saw those comments, I mean how could they say that to you?!!!

work in progress

• YES the way i was declared an undercover anti when how you like that dropped and i thought it was awful

but then suddenly i was a perfect friend when i liked ice cream and other blinks hated it :pepefacepalm:

Kpop fans are weird

it's just like when they say " we don't care about critics if it's constructive critics "

but we all know that they don't even care about Constructive critics if it don't go their way

even if it's the best constructive critics, they will directly qualify it as hate if it doesn't fit what the fandom think

• This thread contains 30 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!