[COMPLETE] BRAVE GIRLS x AKP Red Carpet Q&A!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A group that needs no introduction, defying all odds and taking 2021 by storm, will be joining us for a Q&A with their fans, here only on allkpop!

Please welcome Yujeong, Minyoung, Eunji and Yuna, the one and only Brave Girls to our forums and leave your questions for them by this Saturday the 26th.

If you haven't checked out their hot summer comeback "Chi Mat Ba Ram," make sure to do so below!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SOCIAL

Official Website

Twitter

Instagram

Youtube

• Hello Brave Girls :borahae: I've been a Fearless since 2018 and it's awesome you are finally being taken seriously :))

For my question: How did it feel like being able to promote Rollin again as a group after these years? Did you have to adjust to some things?

• Hello BRAVE GIRLS, I love your new single chi mat ba ram and find the chorus baram, baram, baram, chimatbaram~ Very catchy!! O(≧∇≦)O I have a few questions to ask below:

- What was your reaction when you found out rollin’ got viral?

- What country/countries would you like to visit if you are going to be on a world tour?

- Where there any changes or anything that became different when the group got much more popular?

- Is there any entertainment work (e.g acting, modelling, a judge on a singing show?) you would like to try out in the future?

- What do you do to relax when you get stressed or overwhelmed?

I have been listening to rollin’ and high heels since 2017 and i am so proud and happy of how your songs have reached to others across the world! I love you girls!!! <3

BRAVE GIRLS WORLD DOMINATION

• RESERVED :froghype:

SSJ/OT6 comeback waiting room...

SSJ.png

• Hello Brave Girls, congratulations on the successful comeback <3

What KDrama series or, KMovies you've been watching lately &, what would you recommend to the fans?

:iloveyoub:

aa-skate.gif aesthetic-skating.gif skateboard-girl.gif

Edited once, last by ul1ra ().

• HI BRAVE GIRLS

What do you want to say to fans who feel like they've been stuck with many unsuccessful failed attempts, be it at school or at work?

• Hi Minyoung, Yujeong, Eunji, and Yuna! <3 I have been a FEARLESS since 2016! You've done all sorts of different concepts and songs that have been loved by myself and other FEARLESS <3

My question is: What was the bravest thing/moment you've ever had to do so far? And do you have any advice for us on how to be brave ourselves?

ʟɪɢʜɴɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜ ʏ ʜʀ, ɪ ɢ ʜ ʟ ʀ ʀ ()

Edited once, last by Pikachu-Senpai ().

• 우리 역주행의 아이콘 브레이브걸스!!!일단 환영해용!!!신곡 성격은 너무 좋아해서 축하해용 너무 팬이에요!!! 치맛바람 노래가 진짜 진짜 명곡이고 노래를 들을 때마다 기분이 좋아요!!!치맛바람은 진짜 역사에 남을 것 같아용!! 개임적으로 은지언니의 '콜 미 데스포라도 뭐래도 몰라도 돼 오늘만은 내 멋대로'는 길링포인트이에용 노래가 너무너무 좋아해여 치맛바람 더쇼 1위 앵코 영상을 보면서 깜짝 놀랐어요 언니들 나이 대신 시디만 많이 먹었네요 부러워용 롤린 운전만 해 치맛바람의 성공 다 진심으로 축하해용

전 사실 축하하러 왔어서 질문을 딱히 없는데 언니들 바람이 좋아해요???

브레이브걸스 화이팅!!이프지 말고 오래오래 계속 활동해주세여 :claps:

atb to brave girls in the future:)

• Hi! Welcome to allkpop!

Do you have any songs from previous albums that you’re very proud of and would recommend to newer fans?

Thank you for being here!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!