Stage Name: Yuna
Real Name: Lee Yu Na
Group: Brave Girls
Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Rapper, Maknae
Birthday: April 6, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Blood Type: A
II. Yuna Facts
– She was born in Jeju, South Korea.
– She is considered the charismatic and “boyish” member.
– She joined Brave Girls in 2015.
– Her nicknames are Thor (for her making noises when exercising) and Bob Cut Haired Sister.
– She is keeping her bob cut hair since middle school.
– She likes reading poetry.
– She likes watching horror and gore movies alone.
– She had a lot of ambition since her childhood, she wanted to become Miss Korea, a singer, a painter and a vet.
– She was a member of a school rock band in high school.
– She tried to apply for a music college, but did not succeed. So she composed her own music and worked as a vocal coach.
– She has a coffee barista license since December 2020.
– She said that one of her talents is her ability to “look tough” and chic.
– She knows many choreographies from the 2000-s.
– As Yujeong says, Yuna always makes typos when chatting, Yuna counters it that she is lazy to correct them.
– She nags her members a lot, that Minyoung thinks Yuna deserves a title of a group’s leader.
– The first thing she does in the morning is weighing herself.
– She is the main informer of the group about people’s opinion since she often looks at the comments about them.
– The person she respects the most is her mom.
– She had a female dog named Luna which lived with her for 12 years. Of all puppies born from it Yuna adopted one boy and named it Kkakong. These dogs have their own Instagram accounts.
– She likes any Korean food and mint chocolate (Yuna always shares it with other girls).
– She dislikes any food that has mushy textures, like puddings, dried persimmon, sushi.
– She has low alcohol tolerance and she does not drink alcohol at all.
– Yuna joined KBS The Unit but unfortunately she didn’t pass the audition.
(credits to kprofiles for these facts)