Posts by nctzenn

Welcome ATEEZ! Congratulations on your comeback! I love you guys and your music so much and I have been an atiny ever since your first performance video came out!

- How excited are you guys and what are you looking forward to for your upcoming tour?

- What advice do you remember that stuck with you in a positive way

- Favorite Album out of all the albums you’ve released so far?

- Most memorable performance you’ve done since debut? (e.g MAMA 2019)

Welcome Mirae, Congratulations on your comeback!!! Mirae fighting!!!

- Is there any entertainment work you would like to try out in the future? (e.g acting, hosting, modelling?)

- what countries would you like to visit if you were on a world tour?

- what music genre would mirae like to experiment with or try out in the future?

- What do you do to relax when you get stressed or overwhelmed?

Welcome CRAVITY! Congratulations for breaking your first sales record with over a 100,000 album sales. I love your music so much!! My questions are below please:

- if you have a bucket list what is one of the things you want to do or achieve in your bucket list?

- what one song from cravity’s songs would you recommend to someone that hasn’t listened to cravity before?

- do you have any motivational/encouraging words for LUVITY please?

I really love your music right from the start of your debut song! it’s amazing how cravity always shows the experimental side and styles of them in terms of music. You all are really cool and hardworking, luvity are always proud of cravity!

I love you all so much and wish a lot of future wins for CRAVITY!! CRAVITY WORLD DOMINATION FIGHTING!!!

Hello BRAVE GIRLS, I love your new single chi mat ba ram and find the chorus baram, baram, baram, chimatbaram~ Very catchy!! O(≧∇≦)O I have a few questions to ask below:

- What was your reaction when you found out rollin’ got viral?

- What country/countries would you like to visit if you are going to be on a world tour?

- Where there any changes or anything that became different when the group got much more popular?

- Is there any entertainment work (e.g acting, modelling, a judge on a singing show?) you would like to try out in the future?

I have been listening to rollin’ and high heels since 2017 and i am so proud and happy of how your songs have reached to others across the world! I love you girls!!! <3

BRAVE GIRLS WORLD DOMINATION

Hello!! Congratulations on your comeback!!! Spin off is so good and you all look really cool and handsome!! I have a few questions if you don’t mind to answer

- If you had the opportunity to introduce a new rule/law for everyone in TOP MEDIA to follow what would it be?

- What places would you recommend international honey10s to go to if they visit korea?

- What are certain activities you do with so much passion?

- How do you relieve your stress when things get stressful?

- What other work will you like to try out to in the entertainment industry apart from being kpop idols?

- If you had the opportunity to collaborate on with someone on a song, dance performance or rap who would it be?

Once again congratulations!! I admire your (upt10tion) passion and the huge effort you put in your music and your recent album connection!! I love you guys!! Also, Make sure to eat lots of yummy food!! Fighting!!! <3

Hello EVERGLOW, Your comeback with the song FIRST is fantastic! I love the concept! I have some questions if you don’t mind to answer please

- What song do you sing along to the moment you hear it?

- Is there a personality trait you admire?

- If you were given a surprise seven day vacation, where would you go and what would you do with those seven days?

- Which member do you think fitted your comeback concept the most? or which member pulled if off well?

- What is your favourite physical attribute about yourself?

- What hobby have you always wanted to develop?

Thank you all for working so hard!! we will continue to support EVERGLOW and FIRST! Fighting!!!!

Hello Rocket Punch! I love ring ring, the concept and music is amazing! Very refreshing! I have some questions if you don’t mind to answer please

- if you could create a new law that everyone must obey, what law would you create?

- is there a personality trait you admire that you wish you have?

- If you were given a surprise seven day vacation, where would you go and what would you do with those seven days?

- what situation in movies/TV you watched made you think it was common in real life but you found out it wasn’t?

- out of all the rocket punch era in terms of music, which has been your favourite so far or which era did you enjoy a lot?

Your passion motivates lots of fans/ketchy and your music is very catchy and fun to dance to! thank you all for your hard work!! we will continue to support you all!! Fighting!!!! 9Thanks Thanks for always being there for me. always being there for me