Who is going to do the 'stepping on'? ILLIT and aespa will both make their comebacks on October 21.

• Who will do better in their October 21st comeback? ILLIT or AESPA 62

1. Aespa (50) 81%
    2. ILLIT (6) 10%
    3. They are both lucky Tri.Be is not coming back the same day (6) 10%

ILLIT and aespa will both make their comebacks on October 21;

Who will sell more, who will char higher in Korea, who will chart higher on Billboard.

Who will have more YouTube views, who will have more spotify streams?

Place your bets!

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

• Not the same day, but that October week will be busy.

External Content x.com

• I am sure ILLIT will have more sales, because now it's Mr. BANG's personal issue. He won't regret any money to overshadow aespa after all what we heard from MHJ.

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• why so? because hybe did payola their way for illit with their debut both on spotify and on melon. but now melon isn't accepting bang deep pocket money (a vengence because of what happened to kakao ceo) anymore so goodbye melon payola.

also i don't think this rookie group is much appreciated by gp, specially after the scandal and their association with Bang but basically appart of magnetic illit is kinda a flop group. they made zero waves when they debuted with the gp exept one negative buzz after another. nobody cares about the members and they don't have any identity.

also illit vastly profited from njs unbearably long hiatus (uggh i still remmeber the anger and the anxiety it caused me :ragec: ) and basically due to their 'ressemble' with NJs, probably attracted many NJs audience with their debut. which is not gonna be the case this time around.

they're gonna flop im telling ya.

• ILLIT.

Magnetic was a huge hit and it's much bigger than Armageddon. Supernova's success overshadowed its underwhelming performance domestically but it's a fact aespa unlike IVE and NJ couldn't manage 2 huge hits simultaneously. I do believe they will do better at least in Korea due to Supernova's success but with a good song, ILLIT can take the top spot on Melon. They will obviously do better on Spotify and BB so overall, I think they will win.

• Don't underestimate them too much, magnetic is a big wrecking ball, got PAK (still staying in top 30 on all Korean charts after hybe and MHJ drama), top 10 billboard jp hot 100 (bigger than ditto in Japan), entered billboard US hot 100 and official single chart. any girl group debut song can match that? :sweat:

• I already see the set up narrative for Illit for if they do good in this thread. That it would only be due to payola. And imagine thinking Magnetic was only big due to Hype payola lmao.

I hope both groups do well. Aespa is coming back from a national hit and underated gem Armageddon, so I think they have the advantage. But I would love for Illit to come out the victor and get all that publicity for coming out on top going against a huge group like Aespa. It wouldn't be anything to Aespa since they already have their huge moment for this year, and it would be good to see Illit rise from the ashes after all the unnecessary hate

• Illit Magnetic overrules any releases this year in terms of virality, breakout, performance etc anything Illit release will be hated. You take a pick. I'm excited for 5th gen princess Illit release though.

:pepelove1::pepe-use-head::pepe-dj:

All these salty people screaming about HYBE payola LMAO LSF already taken no.1 global gg spot of 4th gen, Illit and KATSEYE coming for 5th gen. Seethe. :violinist-pepe::teddy-pepe:

#Onlyspeakfacts

:boredr: :siptear:

Edited once, last by Wateris ().

• Don't underestimate them too much, magnetic is a big wrecking ball, got PAK (still staying in top 30 on all Korean charts after hybe and MHJ drama), top 10 billboard jp hot 100 (bigger than ditto in Japan), entered billboard US hot 100 and official single chart. any girl group debut song can match that? :sweat:

debut or not it's kinda irrelevent since hybe paylad their way for them :rolleyes:.

well i guess then the real question is: will illit even match it?

and im saying they won't. not on melon, and not even on spotify.

bruh.

• Same day comebacks??? What kind of a terrible joke is this????

Damn labels know how to troll both fan bases. :pepe-use-head::pepe-joy:

I personally won't be answering the thread.

I'll wait for the official sales numbers to release.

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't bout how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward." ~ Rocky Balboa

xgSyBVJ.jpg

• With the right song, Aespa can get their international mega-hit! While Illit can be one-hit wonder! Aespa has bigger fanbase and better gp recognition!

I’m doubtful about illit since the scandal has affected lsf a lot too! That’s why aespa has bigger advantage!

Aespa will clear them on YT and that’s for sure

• I'm telling ya all, armys and jimin stans's stream bot farms in the US will be use just to piss off Min HeeQueen. Hybe for sure can NOT lose this battle. Bang Piggy will use all his incel energy to guarantee a win, at least on the international side :holding-back-tears: get ready for the god-knows-where 500k+ US spotify streams instantly just like last time :pleading:

• I'm telling ya all, armys and jimin stans's stream bot farms in the US will be use just to piss off Min HeeQueen. Hybe for sure can NOT lose this battle. Bang Piggy will use all his incel energy to guarantee a win, at least on the international side :holding-back-tears: get ready for the god-knows-where 500k+ US spotify streams instantly just like last time :pleading:

:meme-spit-water::pepe-hehe:

• so far aespa are winning

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

ILLIT : 3.7k likes and 763 retweets

Aespa : 11k likes and 3.1k retweets :pepe-notes:

• please don't summon the hybots :pepe-pray: !

• This thread contains 44 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!