Posts by reverie1

"Have you found the true nature of Saudi Arabia's national wealth that you so seriously claimed?"

so there was no Saudi investors or anything at all

"I repeat, if we need to confirm the facts about this, we request a face-to-face meeting with all four parties, including Hive."

thats a pretty bold statement. Guess we have to wait for Hybe's response now

The way Hybe's communication with Newjeans parents are so fucking stupid. They could easily get them to their side in the early days of this conflict. Park Jiwon just need to say something like moms we will guarantee your babies will not be left out, we will reconstruct the management squad and then give Newjeans as much support as possible. Just a few words would be enough. Instead that dumbshit Park Jiwon literally told them to take a military break. All because of pettiness. If they don't act like a big bully since the beginning there's no way mhj could do this much damage.

This is true. Still remember what she said about poor Minji. "Way prettier when she was younger." That's a direct quote. Said it in front of the entire world.

I dont understand why some on here still shoot for her esp badguy who is supposed to be a Minji fan ;( . She is clearly a pathological narcissist. And it turns out most of her cleverest things were just stolen or "inspired" by others (jpn gg SPEED, Pink Pantheress, NJ latest single which was copied from an 80s song, etc).

I biased Minji hard, i've been shooting for her for months. That line that Mhj said about her made me sick to my stomach.

Are you east-asian? Because especially in confucius-influenced country it's VERY COMMON to use words like that, hence you see no uproar from anywhere aside from twitter. The elders always talk to the young adult especially Minji's ages jokingly that you're cuter when you're a child. China, Korea, Vietnam, Sinpagore... to name a few. I'm Vietnamese myself and I've received that phase multiple times in my life, no bad feelings whatsoever. If you know nothing about their culture I suppose you shouldn't speak.

Yeah, you dont think they will kill ADOR without MHJ. But they released 1000000000 articles slandering Newjeans including the one about BSH new girl groups "surpassed" Newjeans base on the fking poluarity index chart made by some bummer, can't even justify the "long vacation" after Tokyo Dome, lied about not being contacted with their parents FEW DAYS AFTER the moms went to Hybe building to meet Park Jiwon and most importantly: denied the key thing of this conflict- the plagarism claim by simply saying "it was not true" without any proper explain.

I am not sure about this minority shareholders loss confident about HYBE. In the end, shareholders only cares about their money. If anything, Hybe constants maneuver toward Ador probably has been given green light by other shareholders. Otherwise, public war should have been end now because why not once shareholders complain about this whole stock drop caused by public war.

Beside, NJ is not BTS, and Ador still in 3rd highest profit subsidiaries at Hybe.

Hybe losing Ador/NJ will not cause storm to Hybe financial in the future. With Illit reputation now, it's not hard for Hybe to convince them that Ador revenue will be replaced by Belift. And most of this shareholder are male in 40/50 that doesn't give shit about idols and the "future of kpop". They just want assurance of their money. Why would rely their money on MHJ when they have BSH ? Yes, MHJ has prove that she is good CEO, but BSH build Hybe and his connection is global. And the truth, this is Korea. They won't give stage for female executive to win over and embarrassed them.

Now this is just a matter of whether they wanted to pay MHj 100b VS 3b.

This. Hybe may have listened to Dispatch to switch their mediaplay plan cause since yesterday there had been many many posts from "Hybe shareholders" put all the blame on MHJ for the stocks falling. The male boomers with their conservative/hannam ideaology do not give a single F about Kpop, they only need someone to blame for all this mess but since they can't blame Hybe cause their money are on them, MHJ a "money greedy feminazi" is a way easier target.

But what will happen to NJ? Can they break free and promote outside of Korea? Or will Hybe just not let them go? ;(</3

I guess after the MHJ dismissal, they will tank Newjeans for about 2-3 years cause we clearly see they can't even deny the "1.5 year long vacation" claim by the parents. Then after that, 1-2 halfass mid quality comebacks then touring till the end of the contract to maximum the profit. Heartbreaking but very likely will be it. The fact that they didnt even care about money anymore and go all out just to completely remove MHJ means that any MHJ-related things will be gone. Thats the reason why blackq and another choreographer posted that insta story about the copy thing since they will get fired anyway so nothing else to lose lol

Been trying to stay away from all the mess, but I'm so worried for NJ future. Regardless if MJH wins or not, they are stuck with Hybe and from what I can tell reading certain statements from the Hybe leadership, they are going to try to put NJ in the dungeon and ruin their career. If MJH wins, then NJ is certainly have a good chance to still be active, but the powers Hybe have over the korean entertainment, they are going to create a situation where NJ cannot promote at all in Korea. Similar to SM's so-called blacklist of Jessica.... </3</3

She's likely 99% lose and 100% out. The main thing is whether she can get any money/can she lift the compete ban or not. No one here thinks she could win against a big corp with the best law firm and political backing. Kim&Chang is notoriously known for their connections with politicans.

Did you even read what you shared? The increased scrutiny is under law due to Hybe becoming a 5trillion Won conglomerate and has nothing to do with this case. This is article just states that due to Hybe joining the 5 trillion conglomerate group it will now be subject to more scrutiny and Bang obviously since he and his family are majority shareholders.

Of course the title is exaggerate, but being a big corp for a entertainment company is not a good thing at all. All the shady shits they're behind will be throughly examine by the gorverment. I've just walk through some KR forums and arcording to them, Hybe has tried not to be labeled as big corp for awhile to avoid gorverment's audit. The timing was legendary tho lol

Enter’s first large conglomerate, Hive… Bang Si-hyuk's embezzlement of private profits, increased scrutiny of internal transactions

엔터 첫 대기업집단 하이브…방시혁 사익편취, 내부거래 감시 세진다
    엔터 첫 대기업집단 하이브방시혁 사익편취, 내부거래 감시 세진다 민희진과 분쟁 중인 방시혁, 일감몰아주기 등 새로운 오너 리스크 잠재 비상장 계열사 현황 점검투명한 지배구조 구축 계기 분석도
    biz.chosun.com

MHJ be like: "If i'm going down i'm taking everybody with me"

A whole of nothing.

Tell MHJ to sue Belift Lab then and see if the court agrees with those silly claims like same hair style, hanbok, school uniforms which New Jeans doesn't own or the entitlement on which group gets to be Hybe's first gg as if they're ones running the company :sweat: . Hybe probably looking at the document and think "what are these kpop twt stans dumb takes" ^^

yes, cause these "dumb takes" didnt seem that dumb when all Korea now know BSH is a obese ego fragile prick, Hybe is a mess in management and shareholders are piss off so much to the point Hybe had to switch the blame to MHJ for the stocks price fall, of course to no avail ^^

So hybe stans logic here is because Hybe literally make this group just to copy everything from Newjeans , try to delete their exsistence with multiple creepy similarities and after Newjeans's parents/MHJ sent a complaint INTERNALLY on April 3rd but to no response, sent again the 2nd complaint on April 16th and still get nothing. Then April 22th Hybe decided to: "fuck this, we gonna use the media to kill her", go all out publicly attack her to death. But suddenly it backfired and now... MHJ is the one to blame??? Is this how your brain functioned?

Now go straight to the starting point of the conflict: Does Hybe/Belift Lab copy Newjeans? Answer me without any bias. If Hybe was soooooooooo confident that it wasnt copy as they claimed on April 22th with "6 A4 pages" of document, and if they realllllllly confident that publish it could clean their name they should do it SINCE THE BEGINNING. MHJ would collpase immediately and we would never have this drama. But it was all bullshit, they cant even deny it with proper explaination aside from "that is false". Thats it.

Hybe started this shit since the beginning and funnily enough Hybe cultists are so blindly devote to their obese god they switch the blame to anyone but the problem. You guys are peak shameless cult mentality.

What is Hybe doing... ? Who gonna bite their words aside from bitter stock boomer investors? Why put the blame on MHJ side when they're the one who launched a huge smear campaign first? Why deny the obviously plagiarism without a proper explain? Why are they acting like they are above the law?

Off topic, but this morning I posted something like "the Hybe stocks today isnt looking good innit" on r/kpop. Got 30 downvotes in 3 minutes, 5 minutes later permantly banned from that sub. They are moving like old north korean ladies simping over Kim Jong Un cult. Well, BSH and KJU look kinda alike and both obese, can't blame them

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.