Do you think lesserafim next comeback would do as good as their previous comebacks??

• There are two kinds of results from extreme hate trains in kpop

1- Group ends up becoming more successful and shut down all those loosers

(but it happens only when when you have a strong core fandom who does not leave your side & also hate is not coming from almost all the fandoms + general public)

2- Groups decline in popularity & since they are not a threat anymore so kpop stans would stop talking about them

For lsfm, I don't think they have that much of a core fandom, sakura does have a strong fandom in japan but still as a group they still mostly relies on general public. In this case, they are getting hate from almost everywhere especially on Korean forums, even from people who has no business in kpop.

This is what making me worried about them, they definitely wont end up like momoland, but if gp in korea really gives up on them, it could have a great effect on their career. What makes me the saddest about this whole situation that they were becoming my 2nd ult after bts. And now I am just watching them getting hated on everywhere, on tiktok, insta, youtube.

I just really hope they are able to bounce back stronger from all this mess and its not effecting members mental health :pepe-sad::pepe-puddle: .

• for every comeback, the music gets worse and worse, so honestly i dont think they would do well

ɪᴠᴇ ᴛxᴛ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ ᴛʀɪᴘʟᴇꜱ

2a806ffe9815a47ac4e5534b70069637ce97908b.gifv

• I am 100% sure that it will be successful because it is not the quality that decides, but the amount of money that Bang is willing to pay to get them to the top of the charts.

• Considering le sserrafim's reputation is completely down in korea i sus hybe will shift all their payola budget and attention to push illit as much as they can while le sserrafim gets sidelined

Not to be a mean person, but antis start using these payola allegations for hybe ggs first after seeing newjeans high numbers on spotify, which obviously were completely baseless and wrong in newjeans case, same as in lsfm or illit case.

If hybe can use this payola yall keep screaming about, they would be using it for LGS from illit too & for their boy groups too which are mostly not doing good on spotify

Thirdly, respectfully hating lsfm & illit won't make MHJ to pay your rent so be a decent human being. All 3 Girl groups are victim in this corporate war in case you forgot

• Hi,

IMO they will be fine and will continue to do be. They've had some hiccups, but they'll get through it. They work hard, they have fans, and they the have the backing and support. Say what you will about him, but if Hitman is personally invested in LSSF, he won't let them fail by any means necessary.

-knysom

• Depends on the song. They had their first global hit with AF then Unforgiven underperformed. Did very well with PN but Easy dropped out of the charts pretty quick and peaked at like 2M something streams.

You're right that they don't have a strong core fanbase outside Japan where they are firmly #2 after NJ. I can see them still charting top 10 in Korea and debuting on Spotify 200 but I think they peaked with Easy/Smart.

loml

• Not to be a mean person, but antis start using these payola allegations for hybe ggs first after seeing newjeans high numbers on spotify, which obviously were completely baseless and wrong in newjeans case, same as in lsfm or illit case.

If hybe can use this payola yall keep screaming about, they would be using it for LGS from illit too & for their boy groups too which are mostly not doing good on spotify

Thirdly, respectfully hating lsfm & illit won't make MHJ to pay your rent so be a decent human being. All 3 Girl groups are victim in this corporate war in case you forgot

I was just sharing my expert opinion on the topic 😐

• I think they'll probably start to focus on international promotions

I don't know what to think for Korea

Their songs seems to go down pretty easily in the chart

Easy was release just 2 months ago and it's soon out of the melon top 10

Perfect night got a tons of PAK but if you compare to the other songs release around the same time like Drama or to.X both songs are still in the top 50

And perfect night is almost out of the top 60 which is surprising for a song who did so well at the top

I think you can kinda feel the repercussion of their bad buzzes

Now we need to see their next comeback to see if it's just something temporary or something who seems to have an impact on their new release too

• if the song is undeniably catchy then i suspect the controversy will propel it to the top of the charts (organically), as more people will listen to it looking for an excuse to bash LSF but then accidentally get hooked and spread the song like a new Corona Virus strain.... if the song is just mediocre then it probably will be their worst performing comeback

🍒 Chee~eer~ish 🍒

giphy.gif

• LSF likely get the Twice treatment in Korea.

They are still one of the biggest girl group internationally, and their music is just strong that people eventually will ease back on them. Furthermore, they will gain big support from Hybe moving forward as they have been the most affected group right now, so expecting the best comeback promos globally.

#Onlyspeakfacts

:boredr: :siptear:

• My opinion on LSF situation :

Comments went from constructive criticism to hatred for no particular reason.

And Hybe & LSF attitude only made the situation worse.

Korean GP has a lot of pride...

If I were Hybe and LSF, I would really start improving myself and proving to others what i'm worth instead of playing dumb.

• What is this fear mongering? Since when has getting hated on Paηn equated to bad results for next comeback for any kpop group? Lesserafim and the other HYBE GGs will be fine unless HYBE messes things up.

its not getting hated on just pa*n, its youtube, tiktok, instagram, X.

Just look at their comment section on tiktok and insta

• I think I’m an anomaly here. Was never really interested in them before but bc all the drama I decided to check out their songs and now Smarter and PN are some of my most played songs

If the next release is good they’ll be fine. The current controversy does not involve any wrongdoing by the members

。・:*˚:✧。  :borahae::borahae: 。・:*˚:✧。⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

• I think I’m an anomaly here. Was never really interested in them before but bc all the drama I decided to check out their songs and now Smarter and PN are some of my most played songs

If the next release is good they’ll be fine. The current controversy does not involve any wrongdoing by the members

Their songs are by far most unkpop and very kpop in current time, they have that rizz, that cool image, not overbearingly fake sexy or some extreme, they just look professional cool people in their mv and their voices suit their songs as well.

• Their songs are by far most unkpop and very kpop in current time, they have that rizz, that cool image, not overbearingly fake sexy or some extreme, they just look professional cool people in their mv and their voices suit their songs as well.

lol I’m way to unsophisticated in my music taste for such analysis. I just like the songs and the choreo to Smarter is THE cutest

。・:*˚:✧。  :borahae::borahae: 。・:*˚:✧。⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

• I know I say this a lot, but, I don't stan any gg's, however, i do like a couple of their songs.

with that out of the way, I hope they have a successful comeback.

After the lashings they received from Coachella I only hope for bigger and brighter things.

so I wish them luck, anyone can improve, and hopefully they have and I hope good songs were picked for them.

• I see mass support Lesserafim on twitter with thousands of likes. Fandom, maybe is not big, but very loyal. And I saw how IVE/AESPA/BTS/ILLIT fans support them too. Lesserafim has strong members.

LSF will need to win in US charts. Korean gp don't like to speak about it, but they like to have US achievements.

Public opinion can change overnight, we know how fickle Korean gp.

• At 11PM yesterday on melon top 100 it was at #58

What are you looking at?

They were literally just at #33 on the MelOn Daily Chart yesterday. They absolutely have not fallen all the way down to the 60s. You probably just looked at the charts when all the zombie streaming started.

• its not getting hated on just pa*n, its youtube, tiktok, instagram, X.

Just look at their comment section on tiktok and insta

Tiktok and Instagram comment sections have always been toxic in general. Have you looked at the comment section of an average Instagram influencer? They all get hate comments. But still, they are all getting the bag. As the long as the hate doesn't affect the girls' mental health, you shouldn't be worried.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

27dbe724372b809813a823b7367393edb58cad57.gifv

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!